Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

20x9 +01mm, 37x12.5, Factory Suspension. Only had to trim the plastic in the rear bottom inner corner of each front wheel well with a razor blade and no rubbing at all.

Having a hard time zooming in on the wheel/tires. What brand are these?
 
Looks like Fuel Covert wheels and Toyo AT3 tires.

Got it. Thanks!

To my understanding, those wheels and several like them, are not rated for the same weight capacity as the stock wheels. Is this something that I should be concerned with or no? I don't plan on hauling to the maximum weight limitations of the truck, but I also don't want to risk having an issue due to a lesser-quality (or simply lighter duty) wheel.
 
Ordered some Raceline Splits in 17x9 -12. Should be here in a few days. Going to run Falken AT3 37x12.5R17. I'll post up pics once they're mounted. :D
 
Got it. Thanks!

To my understanding, those wheels and several like them, are not rated for the same weight capacity as the stock wheels. Is this something that I should be concerned with or no? I don't plan on hauling to the maximum weight limitations of the truck, but I also don't want to risk having an issue due to a lesser-quality (or simply lighter duty) wheel.
Looks like Fuel Covert wheels and Toyo AT3 tires.
Yes, Coverts in anthracite. They're rated at 3700 lbs each which exceeds the factory wheels at 3590 lbs. The Toyo AT3's are rated at 3750 lbs each where the stock Duratracs I believe are rated over 4000 lbs. If you're going by the lowest raking (wheels), then the wheels would be fine. I tow a 6000 lb boat with 4 guys and gear in the truck, haven't had any issues.
 
Yes, Coverts in anthracite. They're rated at 3700 lbs each which exceeds the factory wheels at 3590 lbs. The Toyo AT3's are rated at 3750 lbs each where the stock Duratracs I believe are rated over 4000 lbs. If you're going by the lowest raking (wheels), then the wheels would be fine. I tow a 6000 lb boat with 4 guys and gear in the truck, haven't had any issues.

Understood. Thank you. I went back for like the 4th time and realized that I was looking at the wrong part of the chart on Fuel's website. It looked like these were only rated for 2500 lbs. I now see that they are rated for 3700 lbs. Thanks for clearing that up. I am back to looking at these as an option over the Methods...which I like, I just also feel like I see them everywhere.
 
Kind of annoying in the forum software it won't let you search for a specific Method wheel model number because the number "is too short of a term or too common"

So... anyone have pictures of Method 706's bead grip wheels on Tremor's?
 
Kind of annoying in the forum software it won't let you search for a specific Method wheel model number because the number "is too short of a term or too common"

So... anyone have pictures of Method 706's bead grip wheels on Tremor's?

I don't remember anyone posting photos with those wheels on the forum. I even looked through the Facebook group but didn't find anything there either.

Another option to search is using the google search option:
 
I don't remember anyone posting photos with those wheels on the forum. I even looked through the Facebook group but didn't find anything there either.

Another option to search is using the google search option:
Thanks

Maybe making use of the tagging feature on posts could help people sort in the future? Awesome that there's 40+ pages with pics, but I don't have time to go through them all right now haha
Boop

Thanks!

I'm undecided on them, I want the feature of the bead grip and I like the idea of something different than simulated bead lock... but there's a reason the simulated bead lock trend blew up. It just looks so good :LOL:
 
Maybe making use of the tagging feature on posts could help people sort in the future? Awesome that there's 40+ pages with pics, but I don't have time to go through them all right now haha

I like that idea, let me see what I can do. (y)
 
Method 18 x 9 +18 offset factory tires till I run raw made that mistake with the PowerWagon got a hole set of wheels and tires in my garage taking up space after I switched them out at 800 miles.
 

Attachments

  • Unknown-2 2.webp
    Unknown-2 2.webp
    385.1 KB · Views: 529
  • Unknown 2.webp
    Unknown 2.webp
    558.3 KB · Views: 530
Last edited:
Anyone have pictures of 18x9 -12 offset or 18x9.5 -18 offset as far as how far they stick out I'm thinking of swapping my stock wheels out and putting my current falken 37x12.5 on something with more offset. I like the 18 inch wheels so am really limited to 9 to 9.5 inches wide. I've seen a couple including the post before mine but figured this may be easier to ask.
 
Anyone have pictures of 18x9 -12 offset or 18x9.5 -18 offset as far as how far they stick out I'm thinking of swapping my stock wheels out and putting my current falken 37x12.5 on something with more offset. I like the 18 inch wheels so am really limited to 9 to 9.5 inches wide. I've seen a couple including the post before mine but figured this may be easier to ask.

This might help..

18x9.5 -18

18x9 -12 offset:
 
Kind of annoying in the forum software it won't let you search for a specific Method wheel model number because the number "is too short of a term or too common"

So... anyone have pictures of Method 706's bead grip wheels on Tremor's?

Pulled the trigger… so for anyone else in the future looking.

No great fancy photos yet, just a parking lot shot.
9F77F866-DC3C-4E69-9B4A-C45AEC14AC80.webp
 
Anyone running Method 305s...is the HD version necessary for our trucks?

We're running the 17" 305HD's. If you're hauling heavy, the 4500lb weight rating is a descent step up from their 3640lb weight rating of the standard wheels.

Let us know if we can assist! We sell a lot of Method Wheels.


MZS3HWb.jpg



Cb1becu.jpg
 
Anyone running Method 305s...is the HD version necessary for our trucks?

I ran them on my 2015. The added capacity is worth it given the pricing. I will say that the coating/powdercoating is pretty weak. Get prices from a local area coating shop so you can get them done in the color you want.

I got another set of Methods 18"s done for just over $500, matches the truck, looks 1000x better.
 
I ran them on my 2015. The added capacity is worth it given the pricing. I will say that the coating/powdercoating is pretty weak. Get prices from a local area coating shop so you can get them done in the color you want.

I got another set of Methods 18"s done for just over $500, matches the truck, looks 1000x better.
You have some pics of how the color matching turned out? I have been eyeing the 704 HDs to try and get my tires tucked in a little more (currently 0mm offset) and ditch the fake beadlocks, but not happy with either colors offered in the size/offset I would want.

EDIT: disregard, I see you posted them a few pages back in this thread (profile stalking for the win!)
 
Back
Top Bottom