Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

My Black Rhino Echoes are Ordered and on the way!

Went with Falken R/T HD in 37x12.50.

I cant WAIT!!!!
 
Stock tires. BDS 2.5 Level. Fuel Blitz Wheels 18 x 9 1MM
IMG_4894.webp
 
I had recon grapplers before my rt01 falkens. I was not impressed at all....
How are you liking the RT01s. I'm torn between those and the Open country RT pros. I would just go with the wild p a t4s but they don't have 37 right now
 
So far I like the RT01's. They are heavy as hell but no poor characteristics have been felt. They handled the ozark's really well. I am also torn with the next tire. The rt pros have a 38x11.50r17. But I would not hesitate on the Falkens again. I do have a full size spare and incorporate a 5 tire rotation.
How are you liking the RT01s. I'm torn between those and the Open country RT pros. I would just go with the wild p a t4s but they don't have 37 right now
 
Back
Top Bottom