Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

W

hat did you do to black out your running boards?
I used the same High heat flat black spray paint that I used on my exhaust tips. Tip: you can almost close the door completely and the step will remain deployed, that way you won't get overspray in the cab. You should lightly sand or scuff the chrome before painting too.
 
@Spoonman you should be able to go into the settings on the instrument cluster and select for the steps to remain deployed. Then once complete you can select for them to work as normal, no reason to leave the door ajar.
 
I know everyone here hates it anyway and I look forward to more disparaging comments but for reference, 20x12 -40 offset with 35x13.50s fit on a completely stock truck after a 3/4” front bumper spacer and 10 minutes of trimming with the wheels still on. cut off the inside edge of the flare on the back side, and the splash guard behind it, and then bent back the tab with the screw through it using a small screwdriver.

View attachment 61859
View attachment 61860
View attachment 61861
If American Force made those wheels in 18s and they didn't look goofy, I'd rock those in black all day long.
 
I know this isn't everyones style, but here is mine for reference. 2020 Ford Tremor F-350, 6.7 Diesel, S&B Cold Air Intake, Banks Pedal Monster, Firestone Ride Rite Airbags, Tires: 35 x 12.5 R20 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss, Wheels: 20" Arkon Off-Road Mandela Satin Black (10" Wide -25 offset) *Stock Suspension due to towing my 5th wheel everywhere*
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3058.webp
    IMG_3058.webp
    549.3 KB · Views: 588
  • IMG_3059.webp
    IMG_3059.webp
    367.4 KB · Views: 606
  • IMG_3060.webp
    IMG_3060.webp
    471.3 KB · Views: 575
  • IMG_3061.webp
    IMG_3061.webp
    544.1 KB · Views: 500
  • IMG_3062.webp
    IMG_3062.webp
    436.7 KB · Views: 467
  • IMG_3063.webp
    IMG_3063.webp
    298.5 KB · Views: 429
  • IMG_3064.webp
    IMG_3064.webp
    394.5 KB · Views: 492
I know this isn't everyones style, but here is mine for reference. 2020 Ford Tremor F-350, 6.7 Diesel, S&B Cold Air Intake, Banks Pedal Monster, Firestone Ride Rite Airbags, Tires: 35 x 12.5 R20 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss, Wheels: 20" Arkon Off-Road Mandela Satin Black (10" Wide -25 offset) *Stock Suspension due to towing my 5th wheel everywhere*
Any rubbing?? That looks 👍
 
I know this isn't everyones style, but here is mine for reference. 2020 Ford Tremor F-350, 6.7 Diesel, S&B Cold Air Intake, Banks Pedal Monster, Firestone Ride Rite Airbags, Tires: 35 x 12.5 R20 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss, Wheels: 20" Arkon Off-Road Mandela Satin Black (10" Wide -25 offset) *Stock Suspension due to towing my 5th wheel everywhere*
great Tire choice!
 
do we know if he needed a lift for those 37's??

Definitely. I ran 20x10 -25 with 37s and need a level and cutting. His fitment was about 0.5" less than what I was running at one point, so it may not have been as much cutting, but level is defiantly going to be required with that offset.
 
Definitely. I ran 20x10 -25 with 37s and need a level and cutting. His fitment was about 0.5" less than what I was running at one point, so it may not have been as much cutting, but level is defiantly going to be required with that offset.
Ya, I have that same setup but with 35's and I am about 1/8" from rubbing w/ OEM Tremor lift so 37's definitely wouldn't fit. I would absolutely go that route if we weren't towing our 5th wheel so often.
 
Ya, I have that same setup but with 35's and I am about 1/8" from rubbing w/ OEM Tremor lift so 37's definitely wouldn't fit. I would absolutely go that route if we weren't towing our 5th wheel so often.
I tow my 3K pin weight 16,800 lb GVWR GD Solitude 5th wheel with 37s and a Carli Lift with zero issues. My 2021 Tremor with its current setup has more than 60% of its total miles towing heavy.

Don’t let towing at max pin weight be the reason you do not get your Carli and 37s.
 
Ya, I have that same setup but with 35's and I am about 1/8" from rubbing w/ OEM Tremor lift so 37's definitely wouldn't fit. I would absolutely go that route if we weren't towing our 5th wheel so often.
I see you deleted your response after posting it. (The forum emails full replies, even if you delete them after the fact). Do your homework on the Carli Suspension for our trucks and please spend few minutes reading my build thread which has pictures and part numbers. It is in my signature, but you have to use something besides a phone when browsing the forum to see signatures.

A properly setup Carli suspension removes the giant 3.5” factory Tremor blocks, which cause axle wrap when towing your 16,500 lb GVWR Jayco. Put a camera under there when towing to see it.

My rear suspension is the same height, but my front is 1.5” taller to reduce the unsightly rake when empty, so my truck is not any taller. I have the factory 1-ton leafs with progressive Deaver Add-a-packs leafs under them with upper and lower overloads for even more load carrying capacity.

To reduce sag, I added 5000 lb Ultimate airbags with an onboard wireless controller to prevent my lights from blinding people while towing. I can adjust the air on the fly to maximize the comfort for my passengers on rough roads. I usually run them at 45 psi when towing to keep my truck slightly above level.

My suspension setup is nothing like the SDs you claimed to have seen folded in half due to cheap block-stacking style lift kits when towing. They use blocks and spacers to lift their trucks with extra long u-bolts which are prone to failing under heavy loads when the axle wraps. I would argue my truck is safer for my family towing my 3K pin weight than a factory Tremor towing less.
 
Back
Top Bottom