Finally getting my truck dialed in. Wheels came in finally, Innov8 G600 18x9 5” Backspace with 0 Offset. Nitto Ridgegrapplers 37/12.5/18. Truck is on Carli Pintop 3.5. Currently the truck is in the shop getting some items blacked out.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This setup is perfect. Looks real good man! Want to do the same but in polishedFinally getting my truck dialed in. Wheels came in finally, Innov8 G600 18x9 5” Backspace with 0 Offset. Nitto Ridgegrapplers 37/12.5/18. Truck is on Carli Pintop 3.5. Currently the truck is in the shop getting some items blacked out.View attachment 59224View attachment 59225
The polished looks badass, I just didn't have the balls to do it haha. I am going to order polished rings so I can switch out the look when I'm ready for a change.This setup is perfect. Looks real good man! Want to do the same but in polished
oh mean, love the fuel beast wheels!
that looks about perfect to me.Here is what 295/70-18 looks like on 18x9 methods +18 OffSet
Just put a spacer on the rears?I agree 100%. Dealer said they could do this, but lose the option to rotate tires front-rear. I just want them flush front-rear looking down the length and correct for OEM rear being tucked in. Did you find out any info or options that solve this issue?
Do you have any straight on shots that show how far they stick out? Thanks. Looks good!Finally getting my truck dialed in. Wheels came in finally, Innov8 G600 18x9 5” Backspace with 0 Offset. Nitto Ridgegrapplers 37/12.5/18. Truck is on Carli Pintop 3.5. Currently the truck is in the shop getting some items blacked out.View attachment 59224View attachment 59225
If you get any straight on shots I'd love to see em. Thinking about doing the +12innov8 G500's in bronze with black techlite simulated beadlock rings 18 x 9's +12 ET. 37x13.5 Yokohama Geolander X-AT's
View attachment 37935
My head hurts…... I am looking at 17s but I’ve noticed most of the 17 tires reduce payload by approx 1000lbs. Is that a big issue? I’ve been looking and as an example I see that Falken Wildpeak MT 35x12.50R17LT (Load E) has a rating of 3195 vs the duratracs at 4190.
I like itNew Method 305 Bahia Blue 305NV 18x9 +18
Thought I would deviate from a decade of Black/Gun metal wheels. Rubber is Nitto Ridge Grappler 37x12.5x18
Currently on stock suspension, trimmed a tiny bit off black plastic at the rear of the front wheels. No rubbing at full lock.
I ordered the Black wheel lip bolt kit from Method to replace the gold.
Carli 2.5" Backcountry on the way. View attachment 61644View attachment 61645View attachment 61646
I hope your NRGs stay balanced. Mine didn't after 3 balancing efforts, last being road force one. They would cause vibration at the steering wheel at higher speeds.New Method 305 Bahia Blue 305NV 18x9 +18
Thought I would deviate from a decade of Black/Gun metal wheels. Rubber is Nitto Ridge Grappler 37x12.5x18
Currently on stock suspension, trimmed a tiny bit off black plastic at the rear of the front wheels. No rubbing at full lock.
I ordered the Black wheel lip bolt kit from Method to replace the gold.
Carli 2.5" Backcountry on the way. View attachment 61644View attachment 61645View attachment 61646
I hope your NRGs stay balanced. Mine didn't after 3 balancing efforts, last being road force one. They would cause vibration at the steering wheel at higher speeds.
Kinda surprised you can run 37s with stock suspension like that without rubbing. Good to know.

I hope your NRGs stay balanced. Mine didn't after 3 balancing efforts, last being road force one. They would cause vibration at the steering wheel at higher speeds.
Kinda surprised you can run 37s with stock suspension like that without rubbing. Good to know.
I think it looks good! Love the colors. Embrace the Platty chrome!I know everyone here hates it anyway and I look forward to more disparaging comments but for reference, 20x12 -40 offset with 35x13.50s fit on a completely stock truck after a 3/4” front bumper spacer and 10 minutes of trimming with the wheels still on. cut off the inside edge of the flare on the back side, and the splash guard behind it, and then bent back the tab with the screw through it using a small screwdriver.
View attachment 61859
View attachment 61860
View attachment 61861
hat did you do to black out your running boards?New Method 305 Bahia Blue 305NV 18x9 +18
Thought I would deviate from a decade of Black/Gun metal wheels. Rubber is Nitto Ridge Grappler 37x12.5x18
Currently on stock suspension, trimmed a tiny bit off black plastic at the rear of the front wheels. No rubbing at full lock.
I ordered the Black wheel lip bolt kit from Method to replace the gold.
Carli 2.5" Backcountry on the way. View attachment 61644View attachment 61645View attachment 61646
Here is how they look now with the black lip bolts
View attachment 61687