Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

I tried to take the pictures directly in line with the body to show the poke. Many take them at an angle which overstates the offset (look at my angled picture above vs the down the side photos.

Poke is perfect for me with the rear tread exactly in line with the tremor flares and the sidewall poking out maybe an inch or less.

Front always pokes on these trucks - I'd guess 1.25" from the top of the front flares to the edge of the tread and about 1.75" from the front bumper.
Cool, I am doing same with fuel zephyr
 
Here is a photo of one of my OEM Tremor wheels with Goodyear Duratrac tires (285 x 75 x 18) vs my replacement Method 18 x 9 305 HD wheel with Toyo Open Country AT III - (37 x 12.5 x 18). Both have 60 PSI of pressure in them.

35 Goodyear Duratrac vs 37 Toyo Open Country AT III - 1.webp


35 Goodyear Duratrac vs 37 Toyo Open Country AT III - 2.webp
 
Here is your proposed set up on my truck - Method 305 HD - 18 x 9 + 18mm - 37 x 12.5 x 18 - 3.5" Carli E-VEnture level - no rubbing - but I did have to remove the front OEM splash guards behind front tires, as the would rub at full lock and would eventually come off.

View attachment 50702
do you have any pics down the side?
i'd like to see the "poke"
thanks
 
Hey yall, thanks a lot! this thread helped me figure out what i wanted to do and here’s the outcome:
-Method HD 305 17x 8.5, 0mm offset
-Grabber x3 35x12.5r17
Poke is about right i think, flush with the running boards and just a little proud of the fenders. I’ll add some kind of mudflap soon, this trucks gets dirty af often. Everything else is stock. I trailer and run a 2x sleddeck in the winter so not going to lift or level.

Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • DB21A76C-EFEF-4792-A893-B710BB7EFE65.webp
    DB21A76C-EFEF-4792-A893-B710BB7EFE65.webp
    245.1 KB · Views: 641
  • 46202728-56F6-4C58-BC08-1AA0539D57CC.webp
    46202728-56F6-4C58-BC08-1AA0539D57CC.webp
    413 KB · Views: 645
  • 5ACDEA40-7289-4A35-92B8-69878221BF0D.webp
    5ACDEA40-7289-4A35-92B8-69878221BF0D.webp
    309.5 KB · Views: 635
Hey yall, thanks a lot! this thread helped me figure out what i wanted to do and here’s the outcome:
-Method HD 305 17x 8.5, 0mm offset
-Grabber x3 35x12.5r17
Poke is about right i think, flush with the running boards and just a little proud of the fenders. I’ll add some kind of mudflap soon, this trucks gets dirty af often. Everything else is stock. I trailer and run a 2x sleddeck in the winter so not going to lift or level.

Thanks!
Looks good - might be a good idea to put clear film down the side and on the rear fender flares. I have 37 x 12.5 x 18 Toyo AT III's on Method HD NV - with 18 mm offset (so more inboard that yours) and I am having issues with rocks and debris dinging the paint on the lower side panel and the rear flares. Mine may be worse as I have power running boards, so no running boards to catch anything flying up.
 
Beautiful. That's the exact tire specs I'm planning on going with. Any rub?
Unfortunately yes, it grabs the inside of the front bumper at near lock when you go up a driveway (articulating). Normal driving lock to lock, no issues.
 
Here is a photo of one of my OEM Tremor wheels with Goodyear Duratrac tires (285 x 75 x 18) vs my replacement Method 18 x 9 305 HD wheel with Toyo Open Country AT III - (37 x 12.5 x 18). Both have 60 PSI of pressure in them.

View attachment 50882

View attachment 50883
mine set up is identical.
the toyos measured 36.5" mounted off the truck at 50 psi. duratracs were 33.75" on the truck at 50 psi
on the truck the toyos are 35.75"

I have 0 rub and did 0 trimming. The tires are not really even close to rubbing at any spot
 
has anyone noticed the Toyo AT 3 having a left pull.
Recently put a set on, no other changes. Definitely have a left pull now.
 
has anyone noticed the Toyo AT 3 having a left pull.
Recently put a set on, no other changes. Definitely have a left pull now.
I have been running a set for almost 12,000 miles, and they have 0 pull! Try an alignment, tires themselves can't make it pull one way or another.
 
has anyone noticed the Toyo AT 3 having a left pull.
Recently put a set on, no other changes. Definitely have a left pull now.
I got alignment after put my set on - had slight pull as well - but it was sorted with proper alignment. Now have about 5,000 miles with no issues.


GLW a fix
 
has anyone noticed the Toyo AT 3 having a left pull.
Recently put a set on, no other changes. Definitely have a left pull now.
I have noticed a right pull. I’ve put about 2k miles on them.
 
I got alignment after put my set on - had slight pull as well - but it was sorted with proper alignment. Now have about 5,000 miles with no issues.


GLW a fix
do you know what was done?
I have just have Carli caster shims

with the duratracs is drove straight.
 
Back
Top Bottom