I am going with no caps, and warn black hub lockersIf those are yours, the caps will not fit. They gave me gigantic caps and they looked terrible… I tossed them and painted the hubs, as described in my build thread.
View attachment 47101
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I am going with no caps, and warn black hub lockersIf those are yours, the caps will not fit. They gave me gigantic caps and they looked terrible… I tossed them and painted the hubs, as described in my build thread.
View attachment 47101
I’d save the $400 and just paint the front lockers. It is very easy to do.I am going with no caps, and warn black hub lockers
That looks awesome, what lift are you running?Icon compression HD 18x9 + 6 offset. 37x12.50 Ridge Grapplers.
This thread was super helpful to me in making decision on set up.
Thanks man. Carli 2.5/3.5” level.That looks awesome, what lift are you running?
Go Dawgs! The wheel/tire combo looks great. What part of NWGA are you located?Icon compression HD 18x9 + 6 offset. 37x12.50 Ridge Grapplers.
This thread was super helpful to me in making decision on set up.
Very nice. I actually have the same methods and black bolts waiting for the rig, but with ridge grapplers though. I asume you’re on 3.5 Cari lift, it does look pretty tall.Method 305 NV HD - 18 x 9 - +18mm offset - 37 x 12.5 x 18" Toyo AT III's
View attachment 48725View attachment 48728View attachment 48727
Go dawgs! Thanks bud. I’m in Rome. Sent you a pm as well.Go Dawgs! The wheel/tire combo looks great. What part of NWGA are you located?
Level? How does it ride? I keep going back and forth from 18” to 20” wheels with same tire setup. Thanks for posting picturesIcon compression HD 18x9 + 6 offset. 37x12.50 Ridge Grapplers.
This thread was super helpful to me in making decision on set up.
It’s about 3/4 inch taller in rear. I did add a packs. I think it rides great. With the wider tires it feels a little heavier but my installer said he felt like it was the best riding super duty on 37s he’d driven. I’m coming from a 6” lifted f150 on 35s so other that it riding a little heavier (as expected) I would say it exceeds my expectations as far as comfort and drivability. I was happy how it drove stock though but just prefer a little taller and bigger tires from an aesthetic standpoint. I had 20s on my f150 and wanted a beefier look so stayed with 18s this go around.Level? How does it ride? I keep going back and forth from 18” to 20” wheels with same tire setup. Thanks for posting pictures
I see that subtle flex showing off the e-venture! nice man!Method 305 NV HD - 18 x 9 - +18mm offset - 37 x 12.5 x 18" Toyo AT III's
View attachment 48725View attachment 48728View attachment 48727
Yes that is Cali E-Venture 3.5, full progressive springs in the rear - but Tremor only goes up 1.5" vs stock with that system, but that with 37's has added some height for sure.Very nice. I actually have the same methods and black bolts waiting for the rig, but with ridge grapplers though. I asume you’re on 3.5 Cari lift, it does look pretty tall.
Great looking rig! Looks like those tires are just over 35". I'm still wondering if they would rub with an extra 2" of rubber and +20 offset.Stock suspension
Yokohama 315/70-18
Fuel covert 18x9 +20
View attachment 25326View attachment 25327View attachment 25328View attachment 25329
+1 offset?My second set of (5) Fuel Beasts and (5) Nitto Ridge Grapplers, they still bring a smile to my face when I look at my Beast.
View attachment 49860
View attachment 49861
View attachment 49862
Really appreciate how you included the off-set with images perfectly showing "poke"... so helpful. Great job!After a lot of discussion I pulled the trigger on:
Method 701HD Black 18x9 +18 offset wheels
Nitto Ridge Grappler 35x12.5R18 tiresView attachment 20652View attachment 20653View attachment 20654View attachment 20655
Falken instead of Nitto's, but its very close on my dream setup. Great pick.After a lot of discussion I pulled the trigger on:
Method 701HD Black 18x9 +18 offset wheels
Nitto Ridge Grappler 35x12.5R18 tiresView attachment 20652View attachment 20653View attachment 20654View attachment 20655