Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

Falken instead of Nitto's, but its very close on my dream setup. Great pick.
Where did you find the 701s?
I found them at Tire Rack. They were the best deal for me at the time. $361/wheel. Shipping was free.
 
stick 35s or go 37s? 11.5 or 12.5 for 37s?? can't decide
will be running on Method 305 HDs, 18x9, +18 offset
Carli 3.5" level
I don't have the Tremor flares.
don't want the tire to poke too much, and don't want to hack up the truck
 
stick 35s or go 37s? 11.5 or 12.5 for 37s?? can't decide
will be running on Method 305 HDs, 18x9, +18 offset
Carli 3.5" level
I don't have the Tremor flares.
don't want the tire to poke too much, and don't want to hack up the truck

Here is your proposed set up on my truck - Method 305 HD - 18 x 9 + 18mm - 37 x 12.5 x 18 - 3.5" Carli E-VEnture level - no rubbing - but I did have to remove the front OEM splash guards behind front tires, as the would rub at full lock and would eventually come off.

ATC & Tremor (2).webp
 
stick 35s or go 37s? 11.5 or 12.5 for 37s?? can't decide
will be running on Method 305 HDs, 18x9, +18 offset
Carli 3.5" level
I don't have the Tremor flares.
don't want the tire to poke too much, and don't want to hack up the truck
FWIW, I went with 12.5 width tires for availability. Only one manufacturer (that I know of) makes a 37x11.5 tire.

I have a Tremor and the Carli 3.5 kit with 18x9 +18 wheels and I’m almost flush. Maybe 1/4” of poke but essentially flush. The tires I have (Falken wildpeak at3w) have an actual width of like 12.9”. No trimming and I only rub on the front mud flap when doing sharp turns to the right at medium speed. I have pictures somewhere in this thread.
 
Last edited:
Here is your proposed set up on my truck - Method 305 HD - 18 x 9 + 18mm - 37 x 12.5 x 18 - 3.5" Carli E-VEnture level - no rubbing - but I did have to remove the front OEM splash guards behind front tires, as the would rub at full lock and would eventually come off.

View attachment 50702
I have been looking at all your pics, nice build 👍🏻
even the tires are my #1 choice.
By removing "splash guard" are you talking about the mud flaps you have in some of your pictures?
 
I've been avoiding methods like the plague. While they maybe a nice wheel option for these trucks, I see the same wheel on about 90% of them. I ordered the KMC GRS but they have been on back order for almost 3 months now and I couldn't wait any longer as my truck goes in for its E-Venture install. I'll post pictures of what I went with.. I wanted Innov8's but I blew my wad on this lift kit lol.
 
Patriot,

Did you do anything to your suspension? I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LOOK!! Sorry to be a copy cat but I am going to do the same exact setup.
I did not it’s stock and thanks I am happy with how it’s all coming together.
Its just a +1 offset with the Fuel Beast wheels and Nittos.
 
I did not it’s stock and thanks I am happy with how it’s all coming together.
Its just a +1 offset with the Fuel Beast wheels and Nittos.
Same deal here Patriot set me up:cool::cool::cool: no rubbing all fits good and the look is just what I wanted The Nittos are a huge upgrade over the Duracraps, I still run them in the winter or If I decide to take a few thousand mile trip ( will burn them em up ).
I had my Fuel Beast wheels ceramic coated including the inside " barrels. So it is really easy to keep them looking great.
NOTE: valve stem location on the Fuel beasts wheels kinda sucks, you need to use care when adding air or adjusting tire pressure. A 90 degree chuck works best the straight tip air chucks will not fit. It would be best to use a rubber valve stem with this set up.


IMG_0600.webp
IMG_0599.webp
 
Carli Backcountry
Nitto Ridge Grapplers 37x12.50r18
Fuel Covert 18" +1 Offset

Figuring out how to add photos... Always too large apparently...
 
Last edited:
Here is your proposed set up on my truck - Method 305 HD - 18 x 9 + 18mm - 37 x 12.5 x 18 - 3.5" Carli E-VEnture level - no rubbing - but I did have to remove the front OEM splash guards behind front tires, as the would rub at full lock and would eventually come off.

View attachment 50702
My setup will be identical to yours but pintop shocks. My front mud flaps would have to come off too. I was thinking they would but yours is the exact confirmation of the fact.

Are you planning to replace or paint the front hubs? That grey sticks out on a black truck even more so. I shelled out and got the warn hubs.
 
Last edited:
My setup will be identical to yours but pintop shocks. My front mud flaps would have to come off too. I was thinking they would but yours is the exact confirmation of the fact.

Are you planning to replace or paint the front hubs? That grey sticks out on a black truck even more so. I shelled out and got the warn hubs.
Yes I do plan to paint front hubs - great example of that in build thread by TX-Tremor 6.7 on page 7 - will do exact same in the next few weeks.

link: https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/tx-tremor-6-7s-carbonized-gray-blackout-build.4077/page-7
 
How many inches is the poke? Looks great
I tried to take the pictures directly in line with the body to show the poke. Many take them at an angle which overstates the offset (look at my angled picture above vs the down the side photos.

Poke is perfect for me with the rear tread exactly in line with the tremor flares and the sidewall poking out maybe an inch or less.

Front always pokes on these trucks - I'd guess 1.25" from the top of the front flares to the edge of the tread and about 1.75" from the front bumper.
 
Back
Top Bottom