Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

My setup.
Looks good! Planning on running the same size tires, but with 3” Carli and McNeil Fenders/Bedside. What is your wheel offset?
Side note...I’m in Alden Bridge. Was going through your pics and recognized the disks on Market Street;)
 
That's with the stock Tremor suspension? Just a little trimming of the fender? If so I'm ordering your exact setup. It looks great.

Sorry I forgot to mention that it's with a 2.5" level kit
 
Method 305 NV's 18x9 with Cooper 295/70 STT Pros, Stock Suspension, Sumo Springs front and rear.

 
Hi guys,

I need your help again please.
I ordered this Fuel rim from the USA today.
Fuel D696 Covert 18x9 8x170 +20mm Bronze Wheel Rim 18" Inch.
Tires BF Goodrich KO2 35x12,5 R18

However, I am not at all sure which wheel bolts I need.... Can someone please tell me which ones fit?
Are these correct?
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00FQIZ1IM/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=ANLS5O61B474L&psc=1

The dealer in the USA suggested these to me....
But they are wrong! Or....?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/32-14x1-5-...=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Thanks

Carsten??
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1699.webp
    IMG_1699.webp
    537.7 KB · Views: 89
Hi guys,

I need your help again please.
I ordered this Fuel rim from the USA today.
Fuel D696 Covert 18x9 8x170 +20mm Bronze Wheel Rim 18" Inch.
Tires BF Goodrich KO2 35x12,5 R18

However, I am not at all sure which wheel bolts I need.... Can someone please tell me which ones fit?
Are these correct?
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00FQIZ1IM/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=ANLS5O61B474L&psc=1

The dealer in the USA suggested these to me....
But they are wrong! Or....?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/32-14x1-5-Black-Metal-Lugz-Hex-Bolt-Conical-Style-Lug-Nuts-Full-Kit-14MMx1-5-/303824614385?hash=item46bd5bb3f1&vxp=mtr&nma=true&si=Hr%2FqxPAmDyae0dUR5D5iMLP%2F1l4%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Thanks

Carsten??

To me, it doesn’t look like either of those will work. I don’t have Fuel Wheels but it looks like they are similar to Method Wheels in that they utilize a thin walled spline type lug nut. The thread pitch looks right, but not the physical size of those lugs or “bolts” as you refer to them.

You’ll probably need something more like this.

 
Hi guys,

I need your help again please.
I ordered this Fuel rim from the USA today.
Fuel D696 Covert 18x9 8x170 +20mm Bronze Wheel Rim 18" Inch.
Tires BF Goodrich KO2 35x12,5 R18

However, I am not at all sure which wheel bolts I need.... Can someone please tell me which ones fit?
Are these correct?
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00FQIZ1IM/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=ANLS5O61B474L&psc=1

The dealer in the USA suggested these to me....
But they are wrong! Or....?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/32-14x1-5-Black-Metal-Lugz-Hex-Bolt-Conical-Style-Lug-Nuts-Full-Kit-14MMx1-5-/303824614385?hash=item46bd5bb3f1&vxp=mtr&nma=true&si=Hr%2FqxPAmDyae0dUR5D5iMLP%2F1l4%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Thanks

Carsten??
Just got very similar wheels yesterday. Fuel Covert matte black 18x9 -12 with 37x12.50r18 Ridge Grapplers. Absolutely love them. Much smoother and less rattle on pot holes than the duratracs. I’m am running much less pressure which I’m sure is helping also. Definitely rubbed but with minimal trimming is perfect. The 37s with 2.5 ready lift level looks to me perfect for these trucks. I have the 7.3 and with that 4.30 rear it really makes no noticeable difference to me. Also when I did the level I did the trac bar relocate bracket and carli castor shims. Smooth as could be except I do feel the road imperfects a bit. Anyone have experience with the king single steering stabilizer with a similar set up?
Hi guys,

I need your help again please.
I ordered this Fuel rim from the USA today.
Fuel D696 Covert 18x9 8x170 +20mm Bronze Wheel Rim 18" Inch.
Tires BF Goodrich KO2 35x12,5 R18

However, I am not at all sure which wheel bolts I need.... Can someone please tell me which ones fit?
Are these correct?
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00FQIZ1IM/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=ANLS5O61B474L&psc=1

The dealer in the USA suggested these to me....
But they are wrong! Or....?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/32-14x1-5-Black-Metal-Lugz-Hex-Bolt-Conical-Style-Lug-Nuts-Full-Kit-14MMx1-5-/303824614385?hash=item46bd5bb3f1&vxp=mtr&nma=true&si=Hr%2FqxPAmDyae0dUR5D5iMLP%2F1l4%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Thanks

Carsten??
Hi guys,

I need your help again please.
I ordered this Fuel rim from the USA today.
Fuel D696 Covert 18x9 8x170 +20mm Bronze Wheel Rim 18" Inch.
Tires BF Goodrich KO2 35x12,5 R18

However, I am not at all sure which wheel bolts I need.... Can someone please tell me which ones fit?
Are these correct?
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00FQIZ1IM/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=ANLS5O61B474L&psc=1

The dealer in the USA suggested these to me....
But they are wrong! Or....?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/32-14x1-5-Black-Metal-Lugz-Hex-Bolt-Conical-Style-Lug-Nuts-Full-Kit-14MMx1-5-/303824614385?hash=item46bd5bb3f1&vxp=mtr&nma=true&si=Hr%2FqxPAmDyae0dUR5D5iMLP%2F1l4%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Thanks

Carsten??
B638C0E6-0655-47A8-8621-00D3EF94841A.webp
 

Attachments

  • 75BDF764-8E40-4473-8A94-00217F28FDE1.webp
    75BDF764-8E40-4473-8A94-00217F28FDE1.webp
    293.4 KB · Views: 1,110
  • 054C7A55-D5DE-4710-81BC-6B973BCF9D6A.webp
    054C7A55-D5DE-4710-81BC-6B973BCF9D6A.webp
    191.3 KB · Views: 1,092
  • A97CB7BD-E6BB-46EC-AA7A-F669F0A0CC4B.webp
    A97CB7BD-E6BB-46EC-AA7A-F669F0A0CC4B.webp
    158.5 KB · Views: 1,071
  • 8E4CB670-A3D6-4014-9F26-1D4000EF8DD3.webp
    8E4CB670-A3D6-4014-9F26-1D4000EF8DD3.webp
    344.1 KB · Views: 1,037
  • 4013A8FA-E401-4C33-AA01-31FA8488A387.webp
    4013A8FA-E401-4C33-AA01-31FA8488A387.webp
    222.6 KB · Views: 1,056
  • D42CAD34-12D3-44C9-9872-902FE8FCB702.webp
    D42CAD34-12D3-44C9-9872-902FE8FCB702.webp
    191.3 KB · Views: 1,037
  • 984019CD-A07E-4B7D-8CE8-09BD8C5A5900.webp
    984019CD-A07E-4B7D-8CE8-09BD8C5A5900.webp
    438.8 KB · Views: 994
Just got very similar wheels yesterday. Fuel Covert matte black 18x9 -12 with 37x12.50r18 Ridge Grapplers. Absolutely love them. Much smoother and less rattle on pot holes than the duratracs. I’m am running much less pressure which I’m sure is helping also. Definitely rubbed but with minimal trimming is perfect. The 37s with 2.5 ready lift level looks to me perfect for these trucks. I have the 7.3 and with that 4.30 rear it really makes no noticeable difference to me. Also when I did the level I did the trac bar relocate bracket and carli castor shims. Smooth as could be except I do feel the road imperfects a bit. Anyone have experience with the king single steering stabilizer with a similar set up?


View attachment 15653
Hi Mike, look very cool!

I have now ordered these wheel bolts. Surely they fit?

Greetings

carsten

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MZD12OG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
 
@Tremor_Mike9 that looks great man! TBH I'm kinda old-school in that I don't get too into a lot of current, trendy elaborate wheels and haven't given those Fuel Coverts a second glance. Of course, I've always seen them "naked" and never wrapped in beefy black sidewalls. You may have COnVERTed me. Again, looks sharp.

As of right now, I'm of the practical mindset to drive my Tremor stock until I wear out the Duratrac's, but you're tempting me to come out the gate in 37's ?? Well... I'll settle for simply driving my Tremor at this point since it's apparently lolly-gagging around playing the Robert Trent Jones golf trail.
 
Thanks man, I’m really liking them. Haven’t really seen hardly anyone running them, one of the reasons I went with them. I sold my stock wheels and that paid a good chunk of these. I say go for it, 37s are a great fit on these big trucks in my opinion.
 
Thanks man, I’m really liking them. Haven’t really seen hardly anyone running them, one of the reasons I went with them. I sold my stock wheels and that paid a good chunk of these. I say go for it, 37s are a great fit on these big trucks in my opinion.
How much did you get for your factory wheels and tires? I will be selling mine as soon as my truck arrives.
 
Back
Top Bottom