Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

Do their 2.5 coils only lift the front of a Tremor 1.5, like the 2.5 Carli lifts? Did you do anything to the back, as the picture makes it look higher in the front.
I didn't do anything with rear , haven't taken any measurements as this is the gas tremor . I previously did level lift coils for gas model and it stayed the same . So went diesel , plus I work for 4 wheel parts and love the fact of using my discount ? ...
 
Last edited:
It is possible to get a 37 in the spare location with some modification. It seems like a bit of a hassle, but it would be cheaper than buying an aftermarket bumper & tire carrier, and it leaves your bed open for truck-bed things. TFL Truck had this done for their project truck (an F-250 FX-4, with Carli Pin Top, and 37s). I can't find the video where they describe it, but you can see it very clearly in the video below - go to 6:55 in the video:
When you say with some modification, certainly anything is possible.
 
When you say with some modification, certainly anything is possible.
Well yeah, but I don’t think they did anything too radical. Can’t seem to find the video, but I think they re-routed the exhaust, and maybe that was it. That’s not a big expense compared to an after market bumper and tire carrier. But I’m not trying to convince you to run 37s! Lots of good reasons to stick with 35s.
 
I didn't do anything with rear , haven't taken any measurements as this is the gas tremor . I previously did level lift coils for gas model and it stayed the same . So went diesel , plus I work for 4 wheel parts and love the fact of using my discount ? ...
What affect, if any, do the stiffer diesel coils make ride-wise up front? Negated by more rubber cushion afforded by taller sidewalls?

@ working at 4WP - slightly envious. Although if I worked there, I would probably bring home more Tremor goodies than $$$ when it was all said and done.
 
What affect, if any, do the stiffer diesel coils make ride-wise up front? Negated by more rubber cushion afforded by taller sidewalls?

@ working at 4WP - slightly envious. Although if I worked there, I would probably bring home more Tremor goodies than $$$ when it was all said and done

What affect, if any, do the stiffer diesel coils make ride-wise up front? Negated by more rubber cushion afforded by taller sidewalls?

@ working at 4WP - slightly envious. Although if I worked there, I would probably bring home more Tremor goodies than $$$ when it was all said and done.
Not stiff at all , plus the fox 2.0 help alot and the falken wildpeaks are softer and quieter..
Trust me I've drop a good amount on it
 
Well yeah, but I don’t think they did anything too radical. Can’t seem to find the video, but I think they re-routed the exhaust, and maybe that was it. That’s not a big expense compared to an after market bumper and tire carrier. But I’m not trying to convince you to run 37s! Lots of good reasons to stick with 35s.
Not to worry I won’t changing out my new 35’s anytime soon. I see no need to bump up to 37’s at this time. ??
 
Last edited:
thanks to all
by the way, for the rims I had to pay more than 1000USD in freight and customs....must now wait at least three to four weeks...
The first three rims have arrived...
now I'm waiting for the wheel bolts to be held at customs... and hope for the remaining two rims. The KO 2 I bought in Germany...
 

Attachments

  • 0c88bdfb-02ca-4245-ad02-71ce8e72b02f.webp
    0c88bdfb-02ca-4245-ad02-71ce8e72b02f.webp
    240.6 KB · Views: 299
  • 244e6ec4-9826-4748-af44-46209302cc91.webp
    244e6ec4-9826-4748-af44-46209302cc91.webp
    145.2 KB · Views: 299
The first three rims have arrived...
now I'm waiting for the wheel bolts to be held at customs... and hope for the remaining two rims. The KO 2 I bought in Germany...
Great match for my two-tone!
 
Finally!
My rims are mounted.
I like very much and the KO2 drives really very well...?
next week I finally get LED OEM front and rear. Additionally dpf delete and front 2" leveling.?

i know i need to wash my truck.... ?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2146.webp
    IMG_2146.webp
    372.6 KB · Views: 1,051
  • IMG_2147.webp
    IMG_2147.webp
    516.4 KB · Views: 864
  • IMG_2150.webp
    IMG_2150.webp
    526.9 KB · Views: 788
  • IMG_2151.webp
    IMG_2151.webp
    376.5 KB · Views: 814
  • IMG_2181.webp
    IMG_2181.webp
    504.3 KB · Views: 808
  • IMG_2182.webp
    IMG_2182.webp
    496 KB · Views: 810
  • IMG_2183.webp
    IMG_2183.webp
    673.2 KB · Views: 770
  • IMG_2184.webp
    IMG_2184.webp
    426.4 KB · Views: 920
  • IMG_2187.webp
    IMG_2187.webp
    524.4 KB · Views: 1,068
Finally!
My rims are mounted.
I like very much and the KO2 drives really very well...?
next week I finally get LED OEM front and rear. Additionally dpf delete and front 2" leveling.?

i know i need to wash my truck.... ?
Modification finished!
Finally!
My rims are mounted.
I like very much and the KO2 drives really very well...?
next week I finally get LED OEM front and rear. Additionally dpf delete and front 2" leveling.?

i know i need to wash my truck.... ?
Modification finished!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2319.webp
    IMG_2319.webp
    371.3 KB · Views: 862
  • IMG_2322.webp
    IMG_2322.webp
    554.6 KB · Views: 1,010
  • IMG_2323.webp
    IMG_2323.webp
    504.9 KB · Views: 1,028
  • IMG_2332.webp
    IMG_2332.webp
    473.9 KB · Views: 1,025
  • IMG_2324.webp
    IMG_2324.webp
    398 KB · Views: 868
  • IMG_2320.webp
    IMG_2320.webp
    415.8 KB · Views: 864
Good thread. The respectable, if not extreme, off-roading I've done in my F150 results in some teeth-gritting scrapes at times. I'm confident the Tremor will be better for my teeth. I hope it will be a yuge improvement for towing without any suspension mods.
 
Back
Top Bottom