Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

How much did you get for your factory wheels and tires? I will be selling mine as soon as my truck arrives.
I sold them on eBay. They sold for 2000 plus 300 shipping. I’m in California and had to ship to Ohio. That came to right at 500. With sellers fees from eBay and the balance of shipping I cleared about 1650. I did sell them complete with tpms and caps. They had approx 900 miles on them. So stepped into the new set of rims and 37s for right at $1000 net cost to me. Little bit of a pain in the ass to pallet and ship them but overall I was really happy with the deal and what I ended up with.
 
Any 17's running 37's with no lift or level?
With the 18s there is not a lot of space between the rim and the brake caliper ... I don't think you could do a 17 unless you have a offset that doesn't hit the brake calipers.. but I could be wrong... 17s won't fit on mine when I tested it
 
Yeah, just doing the math in my pea brain that sounds about right, if slightly low. Better for reporting your mileage to your insurance agent!

If you were OCD could you do this with Forscan?
 
Yeah, just doing the math in my pea brain that sounds about right, if slightly low. Better for reporting your mileage to your insurance agent!

If you were OCD could you do this with Forscan?
From my understanding of it you can with forscan but end up with check engine light probs. There are programmers that will take care of it but at a cost.
 
With the 18s there is not a lot of space between the rim and the brake caliper ... I don't think you could do a 17 unless you have a offset that doesn't hit the brake calipers.. but I could be wrong... 17s won't fit on mine when I tested it
There are several members running 17s, so I think it depends on the wheel. Do you know what offset will not hit the calipers? It seems they would all hit them, regardless of offset. I ordered 17x9 Fuels with a +1 mm offset to go with my 37x12.5 Ridge Grapplers, so I sure hope they fit. ;)

My tire guy said they will fit as long as they do not double stack the inside weights.
 
How much did you get for your factory wheels and tires? I will be selling mine as soon as my truck arrives.
Bump...I know some gave their stockers to a buddy for $50 and such, but on average, how much are those that offset new wheels/tires cost by selling stockers actually getting? I'm not sure that I'd sell stockers since they're unique to the Tremor should I ever trade it in, but it doesn't snow down here so I don't have any other practical reason for keeping them if I upgraded.

*Edit: my browser hadn't refreshed and my question was discussed in the interim ?
 
There are several members running 17s, so I think it depends on the wheel. Do you know what offset will not hit the calipers? It seems they would all hit them, regardless of offset. I ordered 17x9 Fuels with a +1 mm offset to go with my 37x12.5 Ridge Grapplers, so I sure hope they fit. ;)

My tire guy said they will fit as long as they do not double stack the inside weights.
I only have an iPhone (night mode) pic but the 17” Fifteen52 Traverse HD’s are on!

FYI Super ultra tight fit on the front brakes. Most wheel weights won’t fit.
View attachment 14010


 
There are several members running 17s, so I think it depends on the wheel. Do you know what offset will not hit the calipers? It seems they would all hit them, regardless of offset. I ordered 17x9 Fuels with a +1 mm offset to go with my 37x12.5 Ridge Grapplers, so I sure hope they fit. ;)

My tire guy said they will fit as long as they do not double stack the inside weights.
Yeah I wanna see it. What wheels did you go with? I’m looking at the Fuel Covert.
 
Yeah I wanna see it. What wheels did you go with? I’m looking at the Fuel Covert.
Fuel Zephyrs, but they are not installed as I am still waiting on the Carli lift to be shipped.
 
With the 18s there is not a lot of space between the rim and the brake caliper ... I don't think you could do a 17 unless you have a offset that doesn't hit the brake calipers.. but I could be wrong... 17s won't fit on mine when I tested it
17" with Diesel coils and 37's
PXL_20210130_232055299~2.webp
 
Last edited:
Leveled icon 2.5 coils
Do their 2.5 coils only lift the front of a Tremor 1.5, like the 2.5 Carli lifts? Did you do anything to the back, as the picture makes it look higher in the front.
 
I learned recently a 37” spare will not fit in the OE spare storage area. It’s simply too tall. I passed on 37’s as I did not want to give up my cargo space in the bed. I do think they look cool and impressive, however a spare in the bed takes up too much room and then you need to lock it down. Just another view point. ??
It is possible to get a 37 in the spare location with some modification. It seems like a bit of a hassle, but it would be cheaper than buying an aftermarket bumper & tire carrier, and it leaves your bed open for truck-bed things. TFL Truck had this done for their project truck (an F-250 FX-4, with Carli Pin Top, and 37s). I can't find the video where they describe it, but you can see it very clearly in the video below - go to 6:55 in the video:
 
Back
Top Bottom