Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

I would highly recommend Ridge Grapplers. They are a little more expensive than other options, but they ride great, are not noisy and wear very well. My last truck had a set for 37,000 miles when I sold it and they still looked like they hadn’t least another 10,000 left on them.
On top of all that, they perform well in all conditions. I've been running them since they first hit the market. Rotate every oil change and getting 40K+ miles on them.
 
Moto Metal 20x9 +0 offset and Toyo Open Country R/T 37x12.50s. The only rubbing is on that plastic nub on the rear side of the front fenders where the running board meets up with the fender. That is easily dremelled out.

IMG_20210106_084741.webp
IMG_20210106_084847.webp
IMG_20210106_161201.webp
 
Where do you keep your spare?

My spare right now is pretty much useless. It's still the stock tire. I will replace the tire with a 37x11.5 at some point in the future, along with relocating it to future truck bed storage. I have a neat idea for a camper shell configuration that will probably get executed late summer this year. Until then, tow trucks are my friend in the event of a flat.

I've seen a picture somewhere (I think in this forum, actually) with someone stuffing a 37 spare in the original location. It is less than an inch from the exhaust pipe, though, so it's a bit too risky for my taste.
 
My spare right now is pretty much useless. It's still the stock tire. I will replace the tire with a 37x11.5 at some point in the future, along with relocating it to future truck bed storage. I have a neat idea for a camper shell configuration that will probably get executed late summer this year. Until then, tow trucks are my friend in the event of a flat.

I've seen a picture somewhere (I think in this forum, actually) with someone stuffing a 37 spare in the original location. It is less than an inch from the exhaust pipe, though, so it's a bit too risky for my taste.
I learned recently a 37” spare will not fit in the OE spare storage area. It’s simply too tall. I passed on 37’s as I did not want to give up my cargo space in the bed. I do think they look cool and impressive, however a spare in the bed takes up too much room and then you need to lock it down. Just another view point. ??
 
^^ Not a Tremor? Only asking because that truck doesn't have the factory fender flares.
It isn’t a Tremor. However, when I joined I mentioned my truck wasn’t a Tremor and they said that was okay. This is by far the best forum out there!
 
Nice looking. Just added rims to my tremor and used black rhino mission 18x9 with +6 offset. Factory tires.
I keep coming back to this post. Moving the Duratracs out a little makes a big difference. I like this look a lot. Did anything seem to change in ride or handling or is the change to subtle to notice that?
 
Back
Top Bottom