Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

Iron Man, did you call Method directly? They were pretty helpful letting me know what was in stock and when more would be coming in on the styles I asked about.

I then got my lugs (wanted chrome and Method was out) from Summit Racing, and ordered chrome valve stems and TPMS sensors from TPMS online.

Brought all that to a good commercial truck tire installer and he wrapped them and installed.
Good to know. My Carli Pintop 3.5 suspension is 12-15 weeks back ordered so i cant even put these wheels on yet. But Thanks Big John for that wisdom. I'm getting really excited buying every thing I can. Now just hoping the truck wont have any real issues as im dumping a fortune in mods for it.
 
Hey Mr wheel deal deal just called he said i can have the machined methods with a plus 18. how is this going to sit.
Method double Standard +18 in Machined with 37" ridge grapplers 12.5 wide for 1750$ and tps 180$, Chrome Lugs for free, ceramic coated for 29$ with tax 3303$. Its on back order so sometime in Jan. I hope i did well. But my head is out of it. So either way check wheels off my must get list. Someone else from Mr Wheel Deal called me. GOD has this way of opening doors for us. All Praise Be To GOD.
 
Method double Standard +18 in Machined with 37" ridge grapplers 12.5 wide for 1750$ and tps 180$, Chrome Lugs for free, ceramic coated for 29$ with tax 3303$. Its on back order so sometime in Jan. I hope i did well. But my head is out of it. So either way check wheels off my must get list. Someone else from Mr Wheel Deal called me. GOD has this way of opening doors for us. All Praise Be To GOD.

If you got Methods in 18x9 with +18 offset (which seems to be normal for Methods) it will look similar to these two posts as far as stance goes:


Actually it'll look most like this: https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/aftermarket-wheels-tire-size-offset-photos.330/post-33689
 
If you got Methods in 18x9 with +18 offset (which seems to be normal for Methods) it will look similar to these two posts as far as stance goes:



Thanks I did want a bit of a reveal but This works out well as im having stock mud flaps and dont want to fuck up the paint with me tearing ass. Dude you are a wealth of information for me. Thank you sincerely my brother.
Don ? ? ?
 
You can get the double standard for the Superduty.
I wanted the Double Standard in Black rim with Machined Ring but they do not offer it any more. So I got it completely Machined. I'm stocked. I also liked the MR315 but only comes in 17" and the center cap is flush. Oh well no more second guessing. Now concentrate on air compressor. Neo said he'd hook me up. White Rhino has a sweet set up under his truck. Our. man from Nevada has it in his bed. I can't remember his name. Some help with his link and whats your opinion on air compressor. I want to 5th wheel and I have The stock retractable bed cover. I dont know how that would be
 
Correct all I see is black or machined. There is no variation in ring color for the double standard on the superduty, unless someone knows where to get them. Also aren't the double standards only 17", no 18" option?
 
@Iron Man

Not sure if you checked this but here is what your 37×12.50 with +18 offset looks like next to stock set up.
Screenshot_20201201-213946_Chrome.jpg


And just for shits, here is your setup again, with +18 offset next to my 35×12.50 zero offset.
Screenshot_20201201-213852_Chrome.jpg


Looks like a winner.
 
@Iron Man

Not sure if you checked this but here is what your 37×12.50 with +18 offset looks like next to stock set up.
View attachment 10478

And just for shits, here is your setup again, with +18 offset next to my 35×12.50 zero offset.
View attachment 10479

Looks like a winner.
Thanks John. I’m stoked for those Methods. David B has a set of Machined NVs that are close to the MR 305s I got. His wheels look sharp. I did notice that another place that I looked into wheels had them cheaper. So I wouldn’t recommend Mr Wheel Deal. Although I’m going to call them tomorrow. Thanks my friend for your help. ??????
Don
 
I just put on my 18x9 Icon Rebound HD’s +6mm/5.25 backspace with 35x12.50 BFG KO2’s. Got exactly the look I wanted, plus the HD version is specific to the heavier trucks and Icon builds their wheels with certain offsets for maximum performance and handling, Not just for looks. ?
 

Attachments

  • F7384282-FF9B-49D0-BD66-D1B7D88A821E.webp
    F7384282-FF9B-49D0-BD66-D1B7D88A821E.webp
    529.5 KB · Views: 1,361
  • CBDC98AF-557C-4BBB-A149-C10A5A1CB731.webp
    CBDC98AF-557C-4BBB-A149-C10A5A1CB731.webp
    460.3 KB · Views: 1,323
  • ABC47EA3-E25B-4298-A0A9-AFC772363FB4.webp
    ABC47EA3-E25B-4298-A0A9-AFC772363FB4.webp
    481.9 KB · Views: 1,183
  • EAA9E86D-6440-4142-8D94-0FB889745301.webp
    EAA9E86D-6440-4142-8D94-0FB889745301.webp
    582.5 KB · Views: 1,172
  • D6470042-F71A-40D0-9601-7F078028BF08.webp
    D6470042-F71A-40D0-9601-7F078028BF08.webp
    577.3 KB · Views: 1,348
I just put on my 18x9 Icon Rebound HD’s +6mm/5.25 backspace with 35x12.50 BFG KO2’s. Got exactly the look I wanted, plus the HD version is specific to the heavier trucks and Icon builds their wheels with certain offsets for maximum performance and handling, Not just for looks. ?
Those wheels look sharp on your truck!
That was one of the wheels I looked at before making my final decision, but in the all black. ????
 
@Iron Man - I have saved several photo’s of other member’s trucks with 37”x12.5”r18 w/ +18 offset. I’ll post them below. I went with a 37x12.5r17 w/ 0 offset, simply because I really wanted the 17” wheel (makes the tire look bigger.. sort of like when they say that small grapes make for a bigger twig lol). The silver, red, and silver-spruce trucks all have the 37x12.5r18 w/ +18 offset. The final truck (Black with gold wheels) has 37x12.5r17 w/ 0 offset.

I will likely install Rekgen mudflaps when mine is installed the first week of January.
 

Attachments

  • B8D962B0-B8E7-4184-A28F-34B8C007059F.webp
    B8D962B0-B8E7-4184-A28F-34B8C007059F.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,706
  • 81E2ED2C-77BD-42E6-8412-80F07E4CDAF9.webp
    81E2ED2C-77BD-42E6-8412-80F07E4CDAF9.webp
    47.5 KB · Views: 1,550
  • 77D0EC41-7104-4F55-B763-E8EE0AC6A669.webp
    77D0EC41-7104-4F55-B763-E8EE0AC6A669.webp
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,440
  • 154A68C1-E583-41E3-ADF0-DD4BA65C04A9.webp
    154A68C1-E583-41E3-ADF0-DD4BA65C04A9.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,552
  • 9D304C7E-134D-4931-966D-E9DB8528E4A8.webp
    9D304C7E-134D-4931-966D-E9DB8528E4A8.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,579
  • A21CFFB1-981F-4B08-8323-A58C95F876CD.webp
    A21CFFB1-981F-4B08-8323-A58C95F876CD.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,576
  • 9743B4AE-5DA1-4595-B311-402AAA3E70B6.webp
    9743B4AE-5DA1-4595-B311-402AAA3E70B6.webp
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,486
  • DE6277ED-1F1F-452C-9CD2-7AA1A37F466B.webp
    DE6277ED-1F1F-452C-9CD2-7AA1A37F466B.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,560
  • 210181DF-E2F1-4CC2-B56E-6E82171BD659.webp
    210181DF-E2F1-4CC2-B56E-6E82171BD659.webp
    18 KB · Views: 1,737
Last edited:
@Iron Man - I have saved several photo’s of other member’s trucks with 37”x12.5”r18 w/ +18 offset. I’ll post them below. I went with a 37x12.5r17 w/ 0 offset, simply because I really wanted the 17” wheel (makes the tire look bigger.. sort of like when they say that small grapes make for a bigger twig lol). The silver, red, and silver-spruce trucks all have the 37x12.5r18 w/ +18 offset. The final truck (Black with gold wheels) has 37x12.5r17 w/ 0 offset.

I will likely install Rekgen mudflaps when mine is installed the first week of January.
That was awesome of you to do that. I’m syched for the +18. It’s perfect for me. Just a pinch of reveal. Now I saw a 17” wheel by method. I forget which one since I’m on my phone and my laptop has it. But I was worried about 17” interfering with my brakes. I got Power stop set up to put on my rig but I believe it’s the same size as stock. Anyway thanks again. Stoked that this mod is complete. Now moving on to Air compressor and maybe air horn, air bags, and that 55 gallon gas tank.
I feel so Blessed to have so many Great Friends on this Forum helping me and others out.
May GOD BLESS OUR TREMOR BROTHERS AND THEIR FAMILIES
????????????
 
Those wheels look sharp on your truck!
That was one of the wheels I looked at before making my final decision, but in the all black. ????
I was originally gonna go with the black ones too. I had black Methods on my old F250 and of course the Tremor came with black and they look good. I wanted to take a chance and switch it up. The titanium color goes good I think with the Magnetic gray of the truck. Seems like everybody is going with black wheels these days so I wanted to try something different.
 
I agree with Richtor above, 100% choose a 18” over a 20” wheel, smoother ride, more sidewall, and better offroad capabilities. I also think it looks a million times better.

Nothing wrong with ordering wheels/tires online. I did that with my last F250.

That being said, if there’s a discount tire nearby, I’d really give them a chance. In my experience they have matched any other retailers, including those online. I called them up Friday to order my 17” Methods and 37” Toyo’s, told them the best price I found online, they looked it up to confirm, then matched it.

Also, most dealers charge $25-$30 to rotate tires. When you get your tires at discount, they do it for free. Not a ton of money, but over the life of the tires that’s around $300 if you rotate them every 5k miles.
Last week Discount Tire ruined two of my factory rims performing the simple task of removing the stock tires. My truck only had 92 miles on it at the time. Discount Tire stores are not all equal. Each store has different management, skill and standards of care, even if they have the same corporate name and similar equipment.
 
Last week Discount Tire ruined two of my factory rims performing the simple task of removing the stock tires. My truck only had 92 miles on it at the time. Discount Tire stores are not all equal. Each store has different management, skill and standards of care, even if they have the same corporate name and similar equipment.
Agree with you on DCT, I have done business with a local one here for 10 yrs. They do have a high turnover rate so I make sure I request a good experienced tech and always mention I want white glove treatment on my rims. Really just putting them on notice that I expect care taken and good work done.
I like that they do a final hand torque on all lugs. Overall I have had an excellent experience with my local DCT.
 
Back
Top Bottom