Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

I’ve been looking at these, what you guys think on a silver truck?
Mr Wheel deals are having a big sale on Fuels and Methods. They had a deal that if you bought tires and wheels they’d Ceramic up your wheels for I think 20$ Buy the sensors and they program them for you and send you the wheel with the tire mounted. I just don’t know if it’s balanced. I thought Maybe it would be. Check it out. Good luck and NICE CHOICE ?
 
I had fuel mavericks on my last F250. Two cracked over the course of a couple years. Will never buy Fuel again.
Wow that was one of the ones on my list. I thought FUEL was a decent rim. Good to know. That’s why this Forum rocks. Valuable Information Shared. Thanks buddy for your feedback. ?✌️??????
 
Wow that was one of the ones on my list. I thought FUEL was a decent rim. Good to know. That’s why this Forum rocks. Valuable Information Shared. Thanks buddy for your feedback. ?✌️??????

They are very popular wheels and many seem happy with them. After that experience, it was enough to turn me off them.

Fuel stood behind them and replaced them both times (except I had to pay shipping).

I had Methods on my 4runner (yes, much smaller lighter vehicle) and I am more confident in their build quality, especially the HD versions.

If money were no object, the Innov8 wheels that CJC sells would easily be my first choice. They are beautiful and have the built in center caps for the front to lock the hubs. At about $1,000 a piece, I had to draw the line somewhere at that part of the build.

Yes - I know you got the top of the line Carli, so I’m strongly hinting you should consider the innov8 so we can all live vicariously through you ???
 
They are very popular wheels and many seem happy with them. After that experience, it was enough to turn me off them.

Fuel stood behind them and replaced them both times (except I had to pay shipping).

I had Methods on my 4runner (yes, much smaller lighter vehicle) and I am more confident in their build quality, especially the HD versions.

If money were no object, the Innov8 wheels that CJC sells would easily be my first choice. They are beautiful and have the built in center caps for the front to lock the hubs. At about $1,000 a piece, I had to draw the line somewhere at that part of the build.

Yes - I know you got the top of the line Carli, so I’m strongly hinting you should consider the innov8 so we can all live vicariously through you ???
Please check out my Ford Stock Is Cheap Thread. I’ve been killing it with stocks from tips from my friend. That’s why I’m treating myself to all the goodies. Truly Killing it. I have a lot of PSTH and that’s going to make me wealthy and a lot of who are waiting for this to merge. That one is going to be happening very very soon. I e had s bunch of people hit me up privately and gave them my thoughts. I never traded in my life until June. I was a Union Structural IRONWORKER. A Blue collard Dude. But holy fuck it’s been unbelievably good to me. Look into trading. I know someone who took 16,000$ and kept swing trading and turned it into 136,000$ this year. It’s not for everyone but shit I never thought I’d be this dude following certain stocks and all of sudden buy some shares and maybe a couple of hours later or the next day or 2 dumping them for a nice profit. Like more than my old weekly salary. Crazy!!!Fucking Insane!!!
So yes I will look into them. I thank you for your feedback. ???????
 
I had fuel mavericks on my last F250. Two cracked over the course of a couple years. Will never buy Fuel again.

Did anything drastic happen with the truck before they cracked? I have had Fuel Trophy’s on my Gen 2 Raptor for almost 3 years with lots of aggressive off road driving and I have had zero issues with mine.

I had Methods on my Gen 1 for 8 years and had no structural issues, as well. However, I did not like how the matte black finish became very dull and gray looking after about 5-6 years. I sold the truck with the Methods still on and I know the current owner swapped them out for new wheels due to the finish.
 
Did anything drastic happen with the truck before they cracked? I have had Fuel Trophy’s on my Gen 2 Raptor for almost 3 years with lots of aggressive off road driving and I have had zero issues with mine.

I had Methods on my Gen 1 for 8 years and had no structural issues, as well. However, I did not like how the matte black finish became very dull and gray looking after about 5-6 years. I sold the truck with the Methods still on and I know the current owner swapped them out for new wheels due to the finish.

I had nearly no real off-roading in that F250. Can’t think of a single time to be honest and I owned it 2013-2017. It was used to tow a 40’ toy hauler, but the cracks didn’t occur during nor soon after towing.

I can understand the concerns on the method finish. While I had mine for about 3 years and 75k pretty hard miles I could slowly start to see a little fading that I would expect to get worse over time.

If I could get 8 years out of a wheel I used a ton and rode hard, I wouldn’t be as disappointed.

One of the Fuel cracks was discovered after landing from a very night flight with a several hour drive ahead of me. Going out to the parking lot to see my nice truck with 1-2 year old wheels and a flat, was a major inconvenience.
 
I had nearly no real off-roading in that F250. Can’t think of a single time to be honest and I owned it 2013-2017. It was used to tow a 40’ toy hauler, but the cracks didn’t occur during nor soon after towing.

I can understand the concerns on the method finish. While I had mine for about 3 years and 75k pretty hard miles I could slowly start to see a little fading that I would expect to get worse over time.

If I could get 8 years out of a wheel I used a ton and rode hard, I wouldn’t be as disappointed.

One of the Fuel cracks was discovered after landing from a very night flight with a several hour drive ahead of me. Going out to the parking lot to see my nice truck with 1-2 year old wheels and a flat, was a major inconvenience.
Oh dang that had to suck. I also didnt want to come off arrogant before with the stock talk on a wheel thread. My bad brother. I just love to try to help people out. So that had to be a bad time seeing that wheel cracked and leaving you stranded. Bummer.
 
They are very popular wheels and many seem happy with them. After that experience, it was enough to turn me off them.

Fuel stood behind them and replaced them both times (except I had to pay shipping).

I had Methods on my 4runner (yes, much smaller lighter vehicle) and I am more confident in their build quality, especially the HD versions.

If money were no object, the Innov8 wheels that CJC sells would easily be my first choice. They are beautiful and have the built in center caps for the front to lock the hubs. At about $1,000 a piece, I had to draw the line somewhere at that part of the build.

Yes - I know you got the top of the line Carli, so I’m strongly hinting you should consider the innov8 so we can all live vicariously through you ???
WOW On those Innov8 wheels. So expensive. 80$ for each center cap also. I found GF400 Forged rims a bit cheaper than CJC off road. Still 1035$ plus didnt come with center caps. Again WOW. In NY they steal our shit. I pity the fool that fucks with my truck though.
 
Mr Wheel deals are having a big sale on Fuels and Methods. They had a deal that if you bought tires and wheels they’d Ceramic up your wheels for I think 20$ Buy the sensors and they program them for you and send you the wheel with the tire mounted. I just don’t know if it’s balanced. I thought Maybe it would be. Check it out. Good luck and NICE CHOICE ?
Methods are 15% off right now.

thought you might like this thread on svtperformance.com.
 
I had fuel trophy wheels on my '15 F250.6.7l for 6 years with no problems. My only complaint was brake dust would really stick to them, however I never ceramic coated them.
 
Methods are 15% off right now.

thought you might like this thread on svtperformance.com.
Thanks Brother. I’m a Structural Ironworker. Or used to be. Only in NY state do they have different locals to seperate the different IRONWORKERS. I have an international book but I never tied Rods before. I can boom out of state and try to get a job in a different local. So if I shaped a union hall in a different state they would send me most likely to work on a steel job. Those rod busters in NYC work with rebar. They are always hunched over with horrible backs. Then there’s Ornamental IRONWORKERS working on stairways and window frames and fancy ornamental designs hanging off structures. We were the all stars of IRONWORKERS. It’s funny but we were very proud to do what we do. Every so often we get one of those other IRONWORKERS and they be shaking like a tree at the heights we’d be at. They couldn’t walk Iron either. In NY things are different. But you go out of state and it’s one big mixed local. NY had the highest pay scale for IRONWORKERS and I guess just about every trade in the world. Guys from out of state would love to come here and work for couple weeks or months and get paid stupid money working in NY.
I feel for them. Now Methods are really nice wheels. I won’t get my 8,400$ Carli Pintop 3.5 suspension for 12-15 weeks. I don’t need them now but thought about it. I don’t really have any where to store them for 3 1/2 months. I’m into saving money and not pass up a deal. I do get impulses and could get buzzed and say screw get it now. But I really want to figure out what color to get. I have a Silver Platty being built and thought Black wheels with a bit of silver in them. But I keep seeing those Black and Gold rims that keep me wondering how they would look. I’m not a GOLD dude at all but I saw a truck from CJC videos with the Gold and it looked sharp.
I ordered 3,000$ worth of lights. Back fender 6” led light bars, LP6 lights for the pannel of the hood, and a 40” Rigid curved light bar for the grill. I wanted the Baja set up but it obstructs the front camera view.
I bought Power Stop break set up calipers and pads. I bought the Pedal monster also. Stickers for tailgate hood deflector and glove box.
I bought stainless radio diles extensions. Tremor cup medallions.
Oh I bought S&B cold air intake for 6.7 from NEO. I want Arb air compressor set up. He had it and I want to get it while it’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals but I think I want it like White Rynos set up under the bed not in the bed. So I must figure that out. Rims and tires for sure but can wait like I said. Dang I bought about 12,500$ worth of shit for it so far. Wheels, compressor, that 12” screen radio, air bag set up, and that 55 gallon tank, plus labor for a shop to put this in. I think it’ll be close to 25k total mods.
I did not figure out how much this would be until just now. Holy shit this is out of control. I will No Doubt have the most expensive ride on this Forum. I’m not trying to be that way it’s just how I trick out my shit.
This just got me a bit down. I was excited about everything but didn’t think of the price tag. Shoot I’m going make a drink and try not to look at anything or think about how absurd I’m being. This just messed up my great mood. Dang it
?
 
Thanks Brother. I’m a Structural Ironworker. Or used to be. Only in NY state do they have different locals to seperate the different IRONWORKERS. I have an international book but I never tied Rods before. I can boom out of state and try to get a job in a different local. So if I shaped a union hall in a different state they would send me most likely to work on a steel job. Those rod busters in NYC work with rebar. They are always hunched over with horrible backs. Then there’s Ornamental IRONWORKERS working on stairways and window frames and fancy ornamental designs hanging off structures. We were the all stars of IRONWORKERS. It’s funny but we were very proud to do what we do. Every so often we get one of those other IRONWORKERS and they be shaking like a tree at the heights we’d be at. They couldn’t walk Iron either. In NY things are different. But you go out of state and it’s one big mixed local. NY had the highest pay scale for IRONWORKERS and I guess just about every trade in the world. Guys from out of state would love to come here and work for couple weeks or months and get paid stupid money working in NY.
I feel for them. Now Methods are really nice wheels. I won’t get my 8,400$ Carli Pintop 3.5 suspension for 12-15 weeks. I don’t need them now but thought about it. I don’t really have any where to store them for 3 1/2 months. I’m into saving money and not pass up a deal. I do get impulses and could get buzzed and say screw get it now. But I really want to figure out what color to get. I have a Silver Platty being built and thought Black wheels with a bit of silver in them. But I keep seeing those Black and Gold rims that keep me wondering how they would look. I’m not a GOLD dude at all but I saw a truck from CJC videos with the Gold and it looked sharp.
I ordered 3,000$ worth of lights. Back fender 6” led light bars, LP6 lights for the pannel of the hood, and a 40” Rigid curved light bar for the grill. I wanted the Baja set up but it obstructs the front camera view.
I bought Power Stop break set up calipers and pads. I bought the Pedal monster also. Stickers for tailgate hood deflector and glove box.
I bought stainless radio diles extensions. Tremor cup medallions.
Oh I bought S&B cold air intake for 6.7 from NEO. I want Arb air compressor set up. He had it and I want to get it while it’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals but I think I want it like White Rynos set up under the bed not in the bed. So I must figure that out. Rims and tires for sure but can wait like I said. Dang I bought about 12,500$ worth of shit for it so far. Wheels, compressor, that 12” screen radio, air bag set up, and that 55 gallon tank, plus labor for a shop to put this in. I think it’ll be close to 25k total mods.
I did not figure out how much this would be until just now. Holy shit this is out of control. I will No Doubt have the most expensive ride on this Forum. I’m not trying to be that way it’s just how I trick out my shit.
This just got me a bit down. I was excited about everything but didn’t think of the price tag. Shoot I’m going make a drink and try not to look at anything or think about how absurd I’m being. This just messed up my great mood. Dang it
?
After doing a shot and pouring me a tall Captain things just got cheery again. Bad Ass ain’t cheap is what some said on here. So yeah this is going to be they way I want it. I forgot how expensive wrap will be for the truck so fuck it. Live life to it’s fullest. Because tomorrow change your life do drastically and you won’t see it coming.
????✌️????????????
 
Thanks Brother. I’m a Structural Ironworker. Or used to be. Only in NY state do they have different locals to seperate the different IRONWORKERS. I have an international book but I never tied Rods before. I can boom out of state and try to get a job in a different local. So if I shaped a union hall in a different state they would send me most likely to work on a steel job. Those rod busters in NYC work with rebar. They are always hunched over with horrible backs. Then there’s Ornamental IRONWORKERS working on stairways and window frames and fancy ornamental designs hanging off structures. We were the all stars of IRONWORKERS. It’s funny but we were very proud to do what we do. Every so often we get one of those other IRONWORKERS and they be shaking like a tree at the heights we’d be at. They couldn’t walk Iron either. In NY things are different. But you go out of state and it’s one big mixed local. NY had the highest pay scale for IRONWORKERS and I guess just about every trade in the world. Guys from out of state would love to come here and work for couple weeks or months and get paid stupid money working in NY.
I feel for them. Now Methods are really nice wheels. I won’t get my 8,400$ Carli Pintop 3.5 suspension for 12-15 weeks. I don’t need them now but thought about it. I don’t really have any where to store them for 3 1/2 months. I’m into saving money and not pass up a deal. I do get impulses and could get buzzed and say screw get it now. But I really want to figure out what color to get. I have a Silver Platty being built and thought Black wheels with a bit of silver in them. But I keep seeing those Black and Gold rims that keep me wondering how they would look. I’m not a GOLD dude at all but I saw a truck from CJC videos with the Gold and it looked sharp.
I ordered 3,000$ worth of lights. Back fender 6” led light bars, LP6 lights for the pannel of the hood, and a 40” Rigid curved light bar for the grill. I wanted the Baja set up but it obstructs the front camera view.
I bought Power Stop break set up calipers and pads. I bought the Pedal monster also. Stickers for tailgate hood deflector and glove box.
I bought stainless radio diles extensions. Tremor cup medallions.
Oh I bought S&B cold air intake for 6.7 from NEO. I want Arb air compressor set up. He had it and I want to get it while it’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals but I think I want it like White Rynos set up under the bed not in the bed. So I must figure that out. Rims and tires for sure but can wait like I said. Dang I bought about 12,500$ worth of shit for it so far. Wheels, compressor, that 12” screen radio, air bag set up, and that 55 gallon tank, plus labor for a shop to put this in. I think it’ll be close to 25k total mods.
I did not figure out how much this would be until just now. Holy shit this is out of control. I will No Doubt have the most expensive ride on this Forum. I’m not trying to be that way it’s just how I trick out my shit.
This just got me a bit down. I was excited about everything but didn’t think of the price tag. Shoot I’m going make a drink and try not to look at anything or think about how absurd I’m being. This just messed up my great mood. Dang it
?
I’ll take good care of your methods for 3 to 4 months...haha
 
Gotta say, disappointed in the variety of wheels for our trucks. From colors to styles, most of them are slightly different from others. That just the nature of a heavy duty truck?
 
Gotta say, disappointed in the variety of wheels for our trucks. From colors to styles, most of them are slightly different from others. That just the nature of a heavy duty truck?

i agree with you on that. When I started looking for wheels I was surprised how difficult it was to find an 18x10 wheel. Last time I bought wheels for a Super Duty, the stock wheels were still 16” and I had no issues Finding 16x9.5” wheels from Centerline. I couldn’t even find their wheels anymore ??‍♂️
Hence I ended up going with the Methods. It was the only decent wheel with decent weight rating and a good warranty.
 
i agree with you on that. When I started looking for wheels I was surprised how difficult it was to find an 18x10 wheel. Last time I bought wheels for a Super Duty, the stock wheels were still 16” and I had no issues Finding 16x9.5” wheels from Centerline. I couldn’t even find their wheels anymore ??‍♂️
Hence I ended up going with the Methods. It was the only decent wheel with decent weight rating and a good warranty.
Curious concerning Method warranty. They don't cover tires over 35"s? Is their warranty that good? Say better than Black Rhino?
method wheel warranty
 
Curious concerning Method warranty. They don't cover tires over 35"s? Is their warranty that good? Say better than Black Rhino?
method wheel warranty
Well that says only for their “Street Series“ wheels. I have the “Trail Series” wheels, but it also says that it has to be warrantied through your dealer. My dealer is local, and they are very big on customer service, so any issues and I can just go to them. So, that’s really all I need. But that is still an interesting point on the tire size.
 
Curious concerning Method warranty. They don't cover tires over 35"s? Is their warranty that good? Say better than Black Rhino?
method wheel warranty
Method wheels ran a off road stage race for 14 miles with no tire and won the stage. Their wheels and damn strong!
 
Back
Top Bottom