Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

Thanks for the details. I will opt for the Backcountry shocks up front, as I like the look of the remote reservoirs and want to have some off road capabilities. I do not want to add bags for towing, so I will stick with the Add-a-packs which will also give me a slight rake in the back. My TT is 7000 lbs with an 850 lb TW, so it will most likely be level when towing. I use a Blue Ox WDH on my Raptor and I will buy the 2.5" shank for the Tremor when it arrives.

One last question on your tires. I have always bought Toyo MTs or RTs on my previous trucks, but I am seeing a lot of folks go with the Ridge Grapplers likes yours. How do they ride on the highway and how noisy are they?

A buddy of mine had the Mud Grapplers many years ago, and they got louder and louder as they wore down. At the end they were so loud, he got rid of them before they even wore out. :(
This is my 4th set over 3 different trucks. I like them, good ride, fairly quiet. Do not get much Louder over time.....

Nice looking. Just added rims to my tremor and used black rhino mission 18x9 with +6 offset. Factory tires.
Shoot! Those were the main wheels I was looking at! They look excellent as I thought they would!

You added the lights under the fog lights. Which ones are those and are you happy? They look like a good fit.

check the install out..

You added the lights under the fog lights. Which ones are those and are you happy? They look like a good fit.
Got the idea from bbrett.... They are bright but not pointing straight forward. Pain in the ass install. Just pull the bumper right away. Next is the hood mount ditch lights.

Had been looking for a true fog solution in that location. Yep, I saw your post and ordered, although they are not pointing straight forward. I like the output though.

Yeah they were a pain, took me about half day to install. Yeah with the curved bumper they point kinda outwards, and almost lights up the cars next to me. I was thinking of doing the BD LP4 on the A-Pillar in amber to fill in the gap, or I was just going to bite the bullet and buy the BD fog light kit instead. Not sure.. these lights end up costing alot of $$$ but they sure are addicting. lol

Yeah they were a pain, took me about half day to install. Yeah with the curved bumper they point kinda outwards, and almost lights up the cars next to me. I was thinking of doing the BD LP4 on the A-Pillar in amber to fill in the gap, or I was just going to bite the bullet and buy the BD fog light kit instead. Not sure.. these lights end up costing alot of $$$ but they sure are addicting. lol
I’ve got the SDHQ hood brackets and the Baja Design LP6s in yellow, just gotta find time for the install.
I have got to stop!

I’ve got the SDHQ hood brackets and the Baja Design LP6s in yellow, just gotta find time for the install.
I have got to stop!

Dang LP6 those are going to be huge, I thought the LP4's looked big. I already have the SDHQ mounts but haven't figured out which lights im going to use on them yet. That's going to be ALOT of light coming from your hood lol. Looking forward to see how those look.

Those with zero offset tires - how do they fair in terms of spraying the truck when it rains or road debris in general?

Those with zero offset tires - how do they fair in terms of spraying the truck when it rains or road debris in general?

It hasn't been an issue for me at all. I think it's the perfect offset for 35x12.5. Not too tucked in and not sticking out too far. If given the choice I would choose this offset over any other again.

20201112_162000.jpg

20201112_161850.jpg

Wheels and tires ordered yesterday with the Black Friday sale.

Went with Method NV HD wheels, 17”, +0 offset.

Tires are Toyo MT, 37/12.5r17.

Had method NV’s on my last 4runner and really liked them. Had Toyo MT’s on my last F250 and they had tread left on them after 55k miles. I really liked the RT’s (had them on the 4runner for 60k trouble free miles) but wanted something more aggressive this go round.

Back