Baja Designs Super Duty Lighting Solutions

I just installed my Baja Designs Dual FPK’s today
Looks great!! What do you think about fit and finish. Are the mounts flush? I am hoping to have these installed for the life of the truck and wanted to make sure these mounts (not concerned about BD light quality) have the R&D behind it.
 
Flushed mine in the front bumper vs the back. @Baja Designs has great quality lights! My new goto!

134BFF1C-F5F5-4DCA-A148-E9B8BDF3D02A.webp

2783797F-4B61-498A-8F82-AA769B6BC55A.webp

9788DB25-6FF8-496B-BF21-2171209FAE7C.webp
 
Nice work @bbrett - What's next? ?
I think I'm done with lighting for now (Never know I might do the A-Pillar Brackets, and Maybe the @Baja Designs fog light pocket kit. I really like how mine came out though) lol. Carli Pin top lift kit is coming in January since there is a backlog at CJC/Carli. Also 37" Toyo Open Country M/T with 17" black Fifteen52 traverse HD wheels.
 
@bbrett how bright are those yellow fogs at night? Will they make a difference
 
I actually haven't turned them on at night yet lol. They're the S2 Pro's so they should be pretty bright! I'll do it tonight and take a picture for you.
Thanks but don’t go out of your way to do that!
 
Install was a little tricky......I.E. my hands a just to damn BIG wife helped ALOT.....these things are awesome.!!! also put readylift leveling kit on makes huge diff....! in ride and appearance.
 

Attachments

  • 20201022_180711.webp
    20201022_180711.webp
    361.5 KB · Views: 212
  • 20201022_180724.webp
    20201022_180724.webp
    184.5 KB · Views: 220
Just for clarification, I thought the BD OnX kits are led bars, not cubes, known as OnX6. The linkable BD kits with the 7 cubes are BD XL Sport lights with ~4000 lumens each. The linkable kit puts out around ~22000 lumens whereas the OnX6 bars around ~29000 lumens. The latter looks not as great as the former though.

Yes you are 100% correct.
the lights are XL and NOT OnX6.
Totally my bad.
These are XL Sport Lights.
Sorry for any confusion, I’ll go learn to read now ?
 
Back
Top Bottom