Baja Designs Super Duty Lighting Solutions


 
Your truck looks great with the new BD lights! Are you going to leave the covers off or put them on for everyday driving? I have seen some folks leave the covers on and others never have them on.

I have a 40" BD curved light bar on my Gen 2 Raptor and I have to "flash" them occasionally on the road. (Only when absolutely needed, of course...) :cool: ;)

View attachment 8985

I am debating between your lights or another curved bar on my Tremor when it arrives. I have not seen anyone do full light bar yet, so I am wondering if there are fitment issues on the front of a stock Tremor bumper.

That's the simple kind of bumper I want for my Tremor. I had almost the same ADD bumper to that on my 2018 Raptor, but they don't make it for the 2020 F250.
 
That's the simple kind of bumper I want for my Tremor. I had almost the same ADD bumper to that on my 2018 Raptor, but they don't make it for the 2020 F250.

I had an ADD on my Gen 1, but I went with a custom frame horn cut bumper on my Gen 2. I gave the installer a few pictures of what I liked and he built the bumper in his shop. He only charged my $1600 for the bumper, so it was cheaper than the ADD by $800. After 2.5 years it still looks great!

After my Tremor arrives, I am going to call him to see if he can build one for the front of the Super Duty without cutting the frame horns.
 
I need to stop. lol finished the LP4s after it got dark so don’t have the best photos.
8C2A12A4-88D9-4AF2-AD6F-D026A5CC3F92.webp
828D811A-9CE9-4CFC-894C-4BCB1A7569D8.webp
A45B027B-31D1-406C-BCDB-CAEE7E6DB6C8.webp
5783577B-24A9-41E9-A242-F48930EC7B2E.webp
 

Attachments

  • 00F02943-4BC3-4AC0-96CA-02A5C6017D05.webp
    00F02943-4BC3-4AC0-96CA-02A5C6017D05.webp
    281.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 8D3217AB-FA23-44AA-B937-600613B01383.webp
    8D3217AB-FA23-44AA-B937-600613B01383.webp
    129.6 KB · Views: 65
That's a shitload of lights...why? Is it always dark where you live?

I was about to ask the same question, but you beat me to it! I think he has a "fear of being in the dark" sickness... :ROFLMAO:
 
I haven’t found this question posted or answered. Has anyone put the squadron lights flush mounted in the rear bumper? Thanks.
 
I need to stop. lol finished the LP4s after it got dark so don’t have the best photos.
View attachment 9482View attachment 9483View attachment 9484View attachment 9485
Hey Brett, I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving with your loved ones. Im loving the look of your truck. Im starting to load up on goodies for mine, which should be built any day now since last Friday it finally went into production.
These pillar lights look outstanding. Why the yellow. Looks great in yellow. Id like to order the same if you would share with me the link you got them from.
You Saved LED factory fog lights and added 2 more below it. Yellow and a white.
How do you like it and purpose of the yellow? Thanks brother.
Don
 
Hey Brett, I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving with your loved ones. Im loving the look of your truck. Im starting to load up on goodies for mine, which should be built any day now since last Friday it finally went into production.
These pillar lights look outstanding. Why the yellow. Looks great in yellow. Id like to order the same if you would share with me the link you got them from.
You Saved LED factory fog lights and added 2 more below it. Yellow and a white.
How do you like it and purpose of the yellow? Thanks brother.
Don
I found the light but cant find that RAD ASS bracket. Id love a hook up of what i exactly need. Harness, bracket, bolts, lights and where you got it. Thanks my man.
 
The bracket is from SDHQ
Thanks so much. I was quick to just text without doing do diligence search and I did find it a few posts down. But again thank you. ??????
 
Thanks so much. I was quick to just text without doing do diligence search and I did find it a few posts down. But again thank you. ??????
Hey @Iron Man, those LP4 lights are the November group buy. Jump on that if it what you're wanting - decent deal.
 
Thanks. I just ordered the brackets and LP6 lights from somewhere else so im going to cancel the LP6 light order. I just contacted Dan to see if its to late. Do know if they offer the LP6 by any chance. I love all the help everyone offers. Its such a great group of dudes. Thanks Mach'er for the heads up.
The bracket is from SDHQ
I ordered it and it already shipped. Sweeeettttt ✌ ? ? ? ?
 
Back
Top Bottom