Baja Designs Super Duty Lighting Solutions

That’s good to know because between the mirrors and A-pillar that’s enough!
Yessir, agreed, but I think where I positioned my seat in the Tremor and my ‘19 F250, I don’t battle the blinds spots much at all.

MB
 
Nooo don't hate us! We just released the kits yesterday. :LOL: But we're here when you're ready! :D It does block the camera a little bit, I can get a picture of that so you can see. Stay tuned!
Baja design is a great product! I have used there products for 10 years. You definitely get what you pay for. A lot more then you can say for most now days!
 
Are you a light company like rigid or just design pieces to place the lights on the vehicle?
Made me giggle. Baja Designs has been in the lighting industry for quite some time. I have a full set on my 2019 Raptor. If you want bright lights, these are the guys.
 
I ordered my S2 Reverse Light Kit today, but already had a Upfitter Wiring Kit on-hand. Wired everything to switch four and tested, it's ready to go. When the S2s show up, I'll bead blast the brackets and drop off for powder coat, make the shock mounts and bolt them on. At that point, I believe the lighting projects will be completed....pictures to follow.

MB
 
Last edited:
I ordered my S2 Reverse Light Kit today, but already had a Upfitter Wiring Kit on-hand. Wired everything to switch four and tested, it's ready to go. When the S2s show up, I'll bead blast the brackets and drop off for powder coat, make the shock mounts and bolt them on. At that point, I believe the lighting projects will be completed....pictures to follow.

MB
Hey there RAVAGE88, would you please explain and/or provide a pic of the “shock mounts” that you indicated? Thx much.
 
We're a lighting company but we also design brackets for vehicle specific kits using our lights. Check us out, www.bajadesigns.com. (y)
Welcome to the forum! I've ran several baja designs lights on various motorcycles for years. Was one of the 1st to partner with motominded on the ktm headlight kits. Even have one on my John Deere for night work!

Baja Designs are top notch ??
 
Hey guys!

We're new to forum and just developed a few kits for the Super Duty.
  • Ford Super Duty (20-On), 7 XL Linkable Kit
  • Ford Super Duty (20-On), Fog Pocket Kits
  • Ford Super Duty (17-On), Reverse Kit
Here to support and answer any questions you may have. :)

View attachment 4150
View attachment 4151
View attachment 4152
View attachment 4153
View attachment 4154
View attachment 4155
My future mods! definitely fog pocket kit and reverse kit are good enough for my application in my order 2022MY tremor.
 
Would like to hear an opinion on how much and how the inner lights (especially the Pro's) add light in addition to/beyond the LED high beams. Is it just more light with the same throw (distance) from the truck, or do they reach out past the LED high beams?

@Baja Designs
 
Last edited:
Is Baja Designs back to using 5k LED's in the S2 pros yet?
 
Would like to hear an opinion on how much and how the inner lights (especially the Pro's) add light in addition to/beyond the LED high beams. Is it just more light with the same throw (distance) from the truck, or do they reach out past the LED high beams?

@Baja Designs
The BD lights will not only be brighter and project farther than the factory headlights, but they will also give you a huge increase in horizontal and vertical pattern dispersion.
Is Baja Designs back to using 5k LED's in the S2 pros yet?
Yes we are. All of the lights are back to being built with our preferred LEDs as of a month or so ago. Thanks for checking!
 
The BD lights will not only be brighter and project farther than the factory headlights, but they will also give you a huge increase in horizontal and vertical pattern dispersion.

Yes we are. All of the lights are back to being built with our preferred LEDs as of a month or so ago. Thanks for checking!
SOLD!
 
Made me giggle. Baja Designs has been in the lighting industry for quite some time. I have a full set on my 2019 Raptor. If you want bright lights, these are the guys.
Agreed brotha. Baja and Rigid are the only 2 companies I would consider for lighting period!
having a summit ranch hand front bumper and a 30” Baja s8 installed next week. Can’t wait.
You definitely get what you pay for when it comes to lighting.
 
Made me giggle. Baja Designs has been in the lighting industry for quite some time. I have a full set on my 2019 Raptor. If you want bright lights, these are the guys.
Haha! I barely noticed this one. I have had too many people stop me with similar comments while working shows and events over the years. "Baja Designs, huh? Man, everyone is making LED lights these days. This isn't just some of that cheap china crap is it?"

:ROFLMAO:Just sorta rolls off of me at this point.
 
Certainly not here to disparage anyone (or company) trying to help us Tremor fans and make a buck. Wanted to share my experience related to my recent purchase of the FRG light kit from Baja Designs (note that I purchased through an authorized retailer). Upon receipt, I noticed the bezels that house the lights were scratched due to the poor packaging used...basically thin bubble wrap which was punctured by the mounting bolts on the bezels. I contacted the retailer and they offered to credit me a bone for the inconvenience of having to sand and paint (if I choose) or issue an RMA for a return and refund. What was interesting is that the contact I was dealing with said he'd offer to send me a replacement, but wasn't optimistic that I'd get a different result because, as he put it, "you'd think Baja would package them better, but that's how they come", indicating they've seen this multiple times.

Pic 2.jpg

Pic 1.jpg


I haven't actually installed them yet as I'm considering my options...repaint (and color match bumper) or refund and go a different route. Figured I'd have to sand and repaint both to get exact match anyways.
 
Certainly not here to disparage anyone (or company) trying to help us Tremor fans and make a buck. Wanted to share my experience related to my recent purchase of the FRG light kit from Baja Designs (note that I purchased through an authorized retailer). Upon receipt, I noticed the bezels that house the lights were scratched due to the poor packaging used...basically thin bubble wrap which was punctured by the mounting bolts on the bezels. I contacted the retailer and they offered to credit me a bone for the inconvenience of having to sand and paint (if I choose) or issue an RMA for a return and refund. What was interesting is that the contact I was dealing with said he'd offer to send me a replacement, but wasn't optimistic that I'd get a different result because, as he put it, "you'd think Baja would package them better, but that's how they come", indicating they've seen this multiple times.

View attachment 24683
View attachment 24684

I haven't actually installed them yet as I'm considering my options...repaint (and color match bumper) or refund and go a different route. Figured I'd have to sand and repaint both to get exact match anyways.
Well, this is a huge bummer. I definitely don't want to stick you with sanding and painting - that is for sure. If you can email me at [email protected], I will get a new set of these sent out to you first thing in the morning. Just let me know your address and I will get you squared away.

Will also double check that our shipping team is aware, and that this does not happen in the future.
 
Not getting paid to say this or anything, but for anyone just learning about @Baja Designs as a company, this is the type of customer service I’ve seen for years on the Toyota forums. They stand by their products in addition to making some of the best lights around.
 
Well, this is a huge bummer. I definitely don't want to stick you with sanding and painting - that is for sure. If you can email me at [email protected], I will get a new set of these sent out to you first thing in the morning. Just let me know your address and I will get you squared away.

Will also double check that our shipping team is aware, and that this does not happen in the future.
And this is why I have and always will use Baja Design. These guys stand behind their product’s and are great about handling return’s or defect issue! ?
 
Back
Top Bottom