Baja Designs Super Duty Lighting Solutions

Are the S2 Pro's wired to an upfitter switch? If so, how are they wired? Noticed the lights are sold individually and no wiring harness. Thanks.
We can do a fully plug and play harness for you with a splitter that goes across the truck and is ready to be tapped into your upfitters. If you don't have upfitters, we also have a kit with a full wiring harness.

Feel free to send me a PM if that's something you'd like to discuss.
 
They are wired to an upfitter. They actually sell a 2 light kit that’s basically the same as the reverse kit they have but with amber lenses so they send you a harness to connect the two lights then run the other end of the harness to your upfitter wiring.
Thanks! Found the two light harness on the website. Any close up pics of the install?
 
I had to majorly downsize the photos for the site to let me upload but here are some of the linkable setup installed. Dirty truck and lots of bugs but gives you somewhat of an idea. Super straight forward install with all quality components. Lots of versatility on aiming the lights individually; side to side and up and down. It comes with the light rock guards and everything you need for the install. I have 2 amber lenses coming I will be installing on the far outer left and right lights. Haven’t gotten to use them at night yet so I can’t speak for brightness but plan on doing some more photos tomorrow afternoon/night and will report back when I do with my thoughts and more photos.
 

Attachments

  • A47A1AEF-60F8-44CC-934B-191C34034C93.webp
    A47A1AEF-60F8-44CC-934B-191C34034C93.webp
    191.1 KB · Views: 223
  • 894F2C15-806C-42EB-A60B-CD60332C18F5.webp
    894F2C15-806C-42EB-A60B-CD60332C18F5.webp
    122.8 KB · Views: 212
  • 856E54F3-FBC8-40B4-8D2B-3AC8324CD247.webp
    856E54F3-FBC8-40B4-8D2B-3AC8324CD247.webp
    188.5 KB · Views: 215
  • 733359F3-9834-4FA3-A0C4-588CA63534B0.webp
    733359F3-9834-4FA3-A0C4-588CA63534B0.webp
    62 KB · Views: 202
What orange lights are these? I need them in fog pockets.
 
What orange lights are these? I need them in fog pockets.
Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested in them. We can get you the flush mounted lights and a full plug and play wiring harness as well.
 
I got the linkable setup installed and amber lenses on the two outer lights. I also installed two squadron sports facing backward using SDHQ chase light bracket. I am going to change the rear squadron lenses to a work/scene lens but the light output is insane. I attached a ton of photos of both from last night and I am super impressed and happy all around with all of the stuff from Baja Designs. Quality, versatility and light output; it’s all there. With the ability to change lenses it let’s you setup the light exactly how you want to fit your needs which I think is pretty cool. Any questions or other photos anyone wants I’m happy to try and answer or get.
 

Attachments

  • _TTT0026.webp
    _TTT0026.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 190
  • _TTT0041.webp
    _TTT0041.webp
    63.3 KB · Views: 155
  • _TTT0047.webp
    _TTT0047.webp
    223.9 KB · Views: 155
  • _TTT0056.webp
    _TTT0056.webp
    107.1 KB · Views: 151
  • _TTT0047.webp
    _TTT0047.webp
    223.9 KB · Views: 149
  • _TTT0065.webp
    _TTT0065.webp
    77.6 KB · Views: 148
  • _TTT0073.webp
    _TTT0073.webp
    203.4 KB · Views: 148
  • _TTT0084.webp
    _TTT0084.webp
    200.7 KB · Views: 149
  • _TTT0095.webp
    _TTT0095.webp
    164.3 KB · Views: 144
  • _TTT0102.webp
    _TTT0102.webp
    90.5 KB · Views: 150
  • _TTT0103.webp
    _TTT0103.webp
    161.3 KB · Views: 145
  • _TTT0118.webp
    _TTT0118.webp
    107.9 KB · Views: 146
  • _TTT0122.webp
    _TTT0122.webp
    40 KB · Views: 138
  • _TTT0123.webp
    _TTT0123.webp
    35.9 KB · Views: 180
  • _TTT0135.webp
    _TTT0135.webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 191
I got the linkable setup installed and amber lenses on the two outer lights. I also installed two squadron sports facing backward using SDHQ chase light bracket. I am going to change the rear squadron lenses to a work/scene lens but the light output is insane. I attached a ton of photos of both from last night and I am super impressed and happy all around with all of the stuff from Baja Designs. Quality, versatility and light output; it’s all there. With the ability to change lenses it let’s you setup the light exactly how you want to fit your needs which I think is pretty cool. Any questions or other photos anyone wants I’m happy to try and answer or get.

What lights/bracket did youuse on the yellow lights under the factory fog lights??
 
I got the linkable setup installed and amber lenses on the two outer lights. I also installed two squadron sports facing backward using SDHQ chase light bracket. I am going to change the rear squadron lenses to a work/scene lens but the light output is insane. I attached a ton of photos of both from last night and I am super impressed and happy all around with all of the stuff from Baja Designs. Quality, versatility and light output; it’s all there. With the ability to change lenses it let’s you setup the light exactly how you want to fit your needs which I think is pretty cool. Any questions or other photos anyone wants I’m happy to try and answer or get.
Thanks for the pics. Looks great. Like the S2 Pro OEM look. Was questioning the brightness based on the low wattage.
 
There is someone selling a mount that will allow you to align the light. I just ordered a set a couple of days ago. If they look alright, I’m going to order some S2 Pros.

My opinion is those mounts make it look like a hack job. Does not look clean at all as compared to the photos earlier - it appears to be "double stacked".

Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 10.29.16 PM.webp
Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 10.28.47 PM.webp
 
My opinion is those mounts make it look like a hack job. Does not look clean at all as compared to the photos earlier - it appears to be "double stacked".

View attachment 29800View attachment 29801
Potentially. I’ll reserve judgement until I see them in person. FWIW the final product is powder coated black so it won’t look quite like this picture. My OCD won’t allow me to use the flush mount lights in the pocket since the beams won’t run parallel.
 
Potentially. I’ll reserve judgement until I see them in person. FWIW the final product is powder coated black so it won’t look quite like this picture. My OCD won’t allow me to use the flush mount lights in the pocket since the beams won’t run parallel.

The way the flush mounted lights look, they are not very useful, you can not adjust the light beam and the light is wasted
 
Are you a light company like rigid or just design pieces to place the lights on the vehicle?
Baja designs has been around a long time. They are very reputable in the off-road community, especially amongst motorcycle guys. High quality stuff
 
Never mind, I'm a idiot

How did you mount the S2 Pro's and wire em in??
Baja designs makes a kit specific for the super duty. It’s on their website under vehicle specific lighting as a backup light kit. Comes with everything you need to do the install. They are super bright!
 
Back
Top Bottom