Baja Designs Super Duty Lighting Solutions

Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested in them. We can get you the flush mounted lights and a full plug and play wiring harness as well.
Great prices. How long is your sale going to last? I will hit you up for some BD kits when my truck gets here later this month.
 
Baja designs makes a kit specific for the super duty. It’s on their website under vehicle specific lighting as a backup light kit. Comes with everything you need to do the install. They are super bright!

Never even thought to look on Baja Designs website
 
Great prices. How long is your sale going to last? I will hit you up for some BD kits when my truck gets here later this month.
We always take care of our forum members. Feel free to message me anytime and I'll be happy to help!
 
DEBERTI F250-F450 BILLET TOW HOOKS



Their install video is below. They made it seem pretty easy but took a little elbow grease doing it by myself

It looks like Deberti stopped making the Superduty billet tow hooks, bummer.
 
There is someone selling a mount that will allow you to align the light. I just ordered a set a couple of days ago. If they look alright, I’m going to order some S2 Pros.

Just an update, if anyone is interested. I received these brackets. They look good. Comes with a stamped metal template to cut the hole and drill to mount their insert. I think I’m going to move forward and order some lights.
4555C5D2-6DB4-4A65-B049-8C141223DCC6.webp
7FA59DEB-682E-44F7-AA0D-01F661D5B4C0.webp
 
Which bar? Onyx or s8
I ran a 40” rough country and a 30” rough country with rough country in my fenders on my raptor. Everything lit up pretty good. I was debating on get the Onyx with the Baja fog light replacement lights or the 7xl with the Baja fog light swap. I see the lumens is less but didn’t know how much this meant in real life.
 
Hi, Im about to order a pair of S2 pro with the combo pattern. Is there any sort of wiring kit needed to connect to the upfitter connections under the hood? Im going to utilize a pair of upfitter switches, one switch(9 degree light), 2nd switch(42 degree light).
Lastly the website states that a mounting bracket is included, does that include fasteners(screws/nuts) as well? I just want to make sure that I have everything needed to perform the installation.
 
Those are some awesome pictures!

If anyone else is interested, we have them in stock for both the upfitter and non-upfitter trucks!

How do these Mount to the rear bumper? Do you have to drill into it? Any pics are appreciated - I’m between this and having lights flush mounted into the bumper
 
How do these Mount to the rear bumper? Do you have to drill into it? Any pics are appreciated - I’m between this and having lights flush mounted into the bumper
Quick cell phone photo for ya. Uses existing bolt. No drilling required.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    130 KB · Views: 172
Hi, Im about to order a pair of S2 pro with the combo pattern. Is there any sort of wiring kit needed to connect to the upfitter connections under the hood? Im going to utilize a pair of upfitter switches, one switch(9 degree light), 2nd switch(42 degree light).
Lastly the website states that a mounting bracket is included, does that include fasteners(screws/nuts) as well? I just want to make sure that I have everything needed to perform the installation.
Are you looking at these for the reverse kit or up front? If you are looking for the front, are you looking at the flush mount lights or the standard ones?
 
Are you looking at these for the reverse kit or up front? If you are looking for the front, are you looking at the flush mount lights or the standard ones?
upfront in the pockets. Ive sent Nick a few messages in the past few weeks, but must be busy.
 
So they are not tucked up/safe from impact like on the Raptor
No it looks like just a metal strap to hang them from behind the bumper. I bought a set to try out - it probably won’t be the best looking kit but compared to cutting my painted bumper it seems low risk. I’m sure it’s amazingly bright.

I haven’t looked at the up fitter wiring - are switches 5/6 the ones that are constant hot 40A?
 
No it looks like just a metal strap to hang them from behind the bumper. I bought a set to try out - it probably won’t be the best looking kit but compared to cutting my painted bumper it seems low risk. I’m sure it’s amazingly bright.

I haven’t looked at the up fitter wiring - are switches 5/6 the ones that are constant hot 40A?

THis is how the ones I've currently sit, tucked up nice and protected, not sure I'm going to be a fan of not mounting them up hight/tight and protected on the Tremor

The wiring harness tied them into the reverse lights and I hooked em up to the far right upfitter switch, easiest to hit when manually running them

oXcrgts.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom