Baja Designs Super Duty Lighting Solutions

Just wanted to let the group know, Baja made good on their offer to replace! I've installed and they look great! Super bright on a dark night!
Baja Lights.webp


Also, if anyone is interested, I have the factory fog lights, brackets and bezels for sale...perfect condition.
Tremor Fog lights.webp
 
does this kit come with the rock guard covers, or do I need to purchase those separately if so what part number? 668003? thank you!

*edit- never mind, found on the website that the XL covers are included in the contents of the kit: "This kit includes 7 XL Sports, Links, vehicle specific mounting brackets, wiring harness and rock guards."

also whoever was looking for the instructions for the light bar, here's the link:


Hey guys!

We're new to forum and just developed a few kits for the Super Duty.
  • Ford Super Duty (20-On), 7 XL Linkable Kit
Here to support and answer any questions you may have. :)
 
Last edited:
Just wanted to let the group know, Baja made good on their offer to replace! I've installed and they look great! Super bright on a dark night!
View attachment 25342

Also, if anyone is interested, I have the factory fog lights, brackets and bezels for sale...perfect condition.
View attachment 25344
Can you turn on each set of lights individually or do they all come on at once?
 
Can you turn on each set of lights individually or do they all come on at once?
One pair of lights will be tapped to your factory fog light switch, the second set of lights will be powered by an upfitter (if equipped) or to a second switch mounted in the cab.
 
One pair of lights will be tapped to your factory fog light switch, the second set of lights will be powered by an upfitter (if equipped) or to a second switch mounted in the cab.
To add the included Baja harness turns Both lights on with the switch.
So:
Upfitter Switch - both on/off
Factory fog switch - SAE fogs on/off

Upfitter off + Factory fog - SAE fogs on
Upfitter on + Factory fog - Both on
 
Attached are some quick shots I took of my Baja Designs reverse kit. The drone shots show tail lights, brake lights, brake lights with stock reverse lights and brake lights with Baja designs reverse lights on. As you can see the difference is huge and for the price I think well worth it. Quality components, easy install and fairly priced. The overhead shots are all the same exposure settings etc so there are no editing tricks etc and it’s a realistic comparison. I’ve got the linkable kit on order as well as some s2 I’m going to flush mount below my factory fog lights and I’ll post photos up when they come in.
 

Attachments

  • A6773B93-8E42-4A11-B387-262082E1FE0A.webp
    A6773B93-8E42-4A11-B387-262082E1FE0A.webp
    120 KB · Views: 202
  • 64FF5139-F3DC-4B14-B455-F231EC10DF73.webp
    64FF5139-F3DC-4B14-B455-F231EC10DF73.webp
    140.3 KB · Views: 156
  • 8D78B329-2CFB-40BA-BD50-3A4C9FB5002C.webp
    8D78B329-2CFB-40BA-BD50-3A4C9FB5002C.webp
    211.4 KB · Views: 159
  • 3E7B9056-1BDF-417F-9F30-FEFC5E24DAFC.webp
    3E7B9056-1BDF-417F-9F30-FEFC5E24DAFC.webp
    104.6 KB · Views: 158
  • 68C3E675-5EC0-4452-8BE3-9B6F9F890CCB.webp
    68C3E675-5EC0-4452-8BE3-9B6F9F890CCB.webp
    87.7 KB · Views: 149
  • C6283F83-6A4F-4F03-8ED7-738F456A93D6.webp
    C6283F83-6A4F-4F03-8ED7-738F456A93D6.webp
    67.8 KB · Views: 205
  • 5D694F6F-EE05-4B7A-AEAC-1EA71BF7B0BC.webp
    5D694F6F-EE05-4B7A-AEAC-1EA71BF7B0BC.webp
    271.2 KB · Views: 200
Those are some awesome pictures!

If anyone else is interested, we have them in stock for both the upfitter and non-upfitter trucks!

 
Attached are some quick shots I took of my Baja Designs reverse kit. The drone shots show tail lights, brake lights, brake lights with stock reverse lights and brake lights with Baja designs reverse lights on. As you can see the difference is huge and for the price I think well worth it. Quality components, easy install and fairly priced. The overhead shots are all the same exposure settings etc so there are no editing tricks etc and it’s a realistic comparison. I’ve got the linkable kit on order as well as some s2 I’m going to flush mount below my factory fog lights and I’ll post photos up when they come in.
Awesome photos! Thanks for sharing. Hopefully this is helpful to those shopping for increased safety in the rear end ;)
 
We appreciate your feedback! Unfortunately, during our R&D process the only way to fit our new XL Linkable in the cleanest position was to mount it in that location. The XL Linkable is taller than a traditional double row light bar. I can guarantee you this kit wasn't "slapped together", but engineered carefully for this truck. I'll be posting the picture today so everyone can see what's being blocked. (y)
Seems I’ve read elsewhere about people moving the camera.
 
The BD lights will not only be brighter and project farther than the factory headlights, but they will also give you a huge increase in horizontal and vertical pattern dispersion.

Yes we are. All of the lights are back to being built with our preferred LEDs as of a month or so ago. Thanks for checking!
How would I know if the lights I just received are using the 5k leds in my squadron pros? Is there a manufacture date or similar? Thanks!
 
Just wanted to let the group know, Baja made good on their offer to replace! I've installed and they look great! Super bright on a dark night!
View attachment 25342

Also, if anyone is interested, I have the factory fog lights, brackets and bezels for sale...perfect condition.
View attachment 25344
Look awesome mine are in a box waiting on install - are they in fact brighter than the LED highs and lows?
 
Put a set of flush mount S2 Pro’s in amber below my factory Fog lights in the little unused pocket. My linkable kit shipped today so I’ll hopefully have it installed by the end of the week and I’ll be sure to share my thoughts and more photos.
 

Attachments

  • 5626CFDD-BC26-439C-8E1A-A4FC601EECFB.webp
    5626CFDD-BC26-439C-8E1A-A4FC601EECFB.webp
    80.5 KB · Views: 110
Definitely the best in the industry ? rigid is a close second...
I'll have to admit - I love Rigid due to their deeper YELLOW/ORANGE coloring vs the Lighter Yellow Baja provides.

Just my personal Preference.
 

Attachments

  • 0C849458-FD91-4CE7-B07F-4843ED00625C.webp
    0C849458-FD91-4CE7-B07F-4843ED00625C.webp
    126.2 KB · Views: 81
I'll have to admit - I love Rigid due to their deeper YELLOW/ORANGE coloring vs the Lighter Yellow Baja provides.

Just my personal Preference.
I’ve always wanted to get the Baja lights but have held off MULTIPLE times because I don’t want an orange and yellow color combo!
 
Put a set of flush mount S2 Pro’s in amber below my factory Fog lights in the little unused pocket. My linkable kit shipped today so I’ll hopefully have it installed by the end of the week and I’ll be sure to share my thoughts and more photos.
Are the S2 Pro's wired to an upfitter switch? If so, how are they wired? Noticed the lights are sold individually and no wiring harness. Thanks.
 
Are the S2 Pro's wired to an upfitter switch? If so, how are they wired? Noticed the lights are sold individually and no wiring harness. Thanks.
They are wired to an upfitter. They actually sell a 2 light kit that’s basically the same as the reverse kit they have but with amber lenses so they send you a harness to connect the two lights then run the other end of the harness to your upfitter wiring.
 
Back
Top Bottom