Baja Designs Super Duty Lighting Solutions

I draw out the template with blue tape and drill the 4 corners and then take a airsaw and a new blade and cut out the hole, i have a set to do so i might take a video if not ill at least take some photos of the install
Most def take some pics of the steps - I don’t want to botch mine lol - thanks man
 
Last edited:
Just an update, if anyone is interested. I received these brackets. They look good. Comes with a stamped metal template to cut the hole and drill to mount their insert. I think I’m going to move forward and order some lights.

Final update: I installed the lights. I was going to aim them as well but I cross threaded a bolt so I spent the time I allotted for wiring at the hardware store… Anyway, here are a few photos.
213268AA-ACD5-40A2-9DC5-59729CB77FF8.webp
E4178C3A-C6F1-4062-B992-99AC337C2884.webp
6D4901C4-47AD-4439-B126-2DE93544674F.webp
 
Looks great. Those mounts do look much better powder coated black. Are you satisfied with the way they look? Quality?
The quality seems good. I hit the coating a couple times with a grinding bit (cutting off the cross threaded bolt) and didn’t go through the powder coat. The metal is thick enough that I didn’t bend it while installing the light. Definitely happy with the results.
 
Has anyone tried the Baja Designs 7 XL linkable light bar with the factory winch?
 
I stumbled onto a cheap pair of brand new Baja Designs rock lights. I’m thinking about getting a handful more and wiring them up as work lights in the wheel wells and what not, and they’d also be rock lights of course. Anyone do anything similar?
 
Any discount codes for the holiday??

10% off the Baja Designs site is the same as what you'll find on our site plus free shipping. If you'd like to put some sort of a package deal together, feel free to reach out to me via PM and we can work on it!
 
I stumbled onto a cheap pair of brand new Baja Designs rock lights. I’m thinking about getting a handful more and wiring them up as work lights in the wheel wells and what not, and they’d also be rock lights of course. Anyone do anything similar?
Very easy to do, just tedious with running wires and securing the lights in your fender liners and what not. Best to pull the liners to do it, honestly.
 
What are the "links" in the xl link light?
Are they jumpers that allow you to daisy chain the lights?

I'm interested in linking some XL lights together on some other mounts.
 
What are the "links" in the xl link light?
Are they jumpers that allow you to daisy chain the lights?

I'm interested in linking some XL lights together on some other mounts.

It's a specially designed XL housing with XL sport guts. Unfortunately, it wouldn't work with your current XL lights as the entire housing is different.

Thank you @Nick@ApolloOptics
Waiting for it to get dark....
Feel like the truck needs some more meat now. Methods (also from Nick) are here, waiting on tires.

View attachment 33276
View attachment 33277
View attachment 33278

Man, that turned out killer! I'm so glad you're happy with it! And that TRX looks sharp, too! Let m know if we can help upgrade that beast as well!
 
It's a specially designed XL housing with XL sport guts. Unfortunately, it wouldn't work with your current XL lights as the entire housing is different.



Man, that turned out killer! I'm so glad you're happy with it! And that TRX looks sharp, too! Let m know if we can help upgrade that beast as well!
TRX is going buh-bye, wife is sick of driving a 702 hp truck - go figure.
I’ll bug you for some more Tremor stuff soon though. Thanks again!
 
I stumbled onto a cheap pair of brand new Baja Designs rock lights. I’m thinking about getting a handful more and wiring them up as work lights in the wheel wells and what not, and they’d also be rock lights of course. Anyone do anything similar?
I put 3 under the truck one under each running board (on the rear bracket facing forward with a downward angle) and one on the track bar. They have held up really well and they light up the whole front underside of the truck. I thought the wheel wells would get too dirty. I have 1 more but i think ill need 2 to finish up lighting the rear underside of the truck.

The front track bar one also lights up the dark spot in the front camera view really nicely.
 
Back
Top Bottom