-
Featured
- #321
The camera couldnt see past the front bar so figured why not load it up with LEDs.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Bumper Brand? Also do you have a side pic of front bumper?
What bumper???
Sorry wrong personWhat bumper???
How do you get the xl linkable bar to have amber on the two ends? I have never seen that? I like it.
How do you get the xl linkable bar to have amber on the two ends? I have never seen that? I like it.
Like Nick said it’s just the lens covers that they sell and they are super easy to swap!How do you get the xl linkable bar to have amber on the two ends? I have never seen that? I like it.








Check you DmsAny group but discount coming from Baja? Looking to get a pair of LP6 (even I don’t have a build date yet lol)
But with inflation, it will be certain it will cost me more next year if/when I get the truck
That is awesome thanks for sharing....truck looks clean with the 40" up front.Here is my set up - doesn't block front camera much - had bracket fab'd to put 40" Arch Onyx 6 on OEM front bumper - went with double switch option - half clear, half amber - two plugs from light - two upfitter harnesses - plug and play - easy install once you have the brackets done. Throws a ton of light! As you can see in last photo - shop stool - lined up with lower front portion of bumper - loose about 2.5" of view out in front of bumper due to height of light on bumper. Also did back up lights in rear bumper to upfitter switch as well
View attachment 57305View attachment 57316
View attachment 57306View attachment 57307View attachment 57308View attachment 57309View attachment 57310View attachment 57311View attachment 57312View attachment 57313View attachment 57314
Any group but discount coming from Baja? Looking to get a pair of LP6 (even I don’t have a build date yet lol)
But with inflation, it will be certain it will cost me more next year if/when I get the truck
Turned out great, man!Here is my set up - doesn't block front camera much - had bracket fab'd to put 40" Arch Onyx 6 on OEM front bumper - went with double switch option - half clear, half amber - two plugs from light - two upfitter harnesses - plug and play - easy install once you have the brackets done. Throws a ton of light! As you can see in last photo - shop stool - lined up with lower front portion of bumper - loose about 2.5" of view out in front of bumper due to height of light on bumper. Also did back up lights in rear bumper to upfitter switch as well
View attachment 57305View attachment 57364
View attachment 57306View attachment 57307View attachment 57308View attachment 57309View attachment 57310View attachment 57311View attachment 57312View attachment 57313