Baja Designs Super Duty Lighting Solutions

Really think this looks good. How much permanent modificaruins (e.g. Drilling and cutting) is necessary?

if you don't trim your plastic end caps. then everything is bolt on, no permanent modifications or drilling. If you do trim them, then just buy new ones from the dealership for pretty cheap.
 
Who and based on what?

Check out the Raptor Forum. BD lights are the best lights for off road desert racing by far. They are new to the Tremor forum, but they have earned their reputation in many other areas of the off road world.
 
Flushed mine in the front bumper vs the back. @Baja Designs has great quality lights! My new goto!

View attachment 6310
View attachment 6311
View attachment 6312
Your truck looks great with the new BD lights! Are you going to leave the covers off or put them on for everyday driving? I have seen some folks leave the covers on and others never have them on.

I have a 40" BD curved light bar on my Gen 2 Raptor and I have to "flash" them occasionally on the road. (Only when absolutely needed, of course...) :cool: ;)

Raptor 2018 RF3.webp


I am debating between your lights or another curved bar on my Tremor when it arrives. I have not seen anyone do full light bar yet, so I am wondering if there are fitment issues on the front of a stock Tremor bumper.
 
@Baja Designs do you think there’s room for an S2 and an S1 in this pocket?

From my experience cutting them in, the answer is NO. VERY tight, the S2's barely cleared the factory fogs. This is a custom thing, so not supported or warrantied by them unless you buy their Vehicle Specific kit.
 
From my experience cutting them in, the answer is NO. VERY tight, the S2's barely cleared the factory fogs. This is a custom thing, so not supported or warrantied by them unless you buy their Vehicle Specific kit.

was gonna try the squadron pro flush mounts for that spot but I don’t think they will fit

did you use the BD splitter/harness to tap into the oem fog plug or run it off an upfitter?
 
was gonna try the squadron pro flush mounts for that spot but I don’t think they will fit

did you use the BD splitter/harness to tap into the oem fog plug or run it off an upfitter?

I used a splitter and upfitter harness to get them going. Worked well, and that way I can turn them off separate from my OEM fogs.

Squadron might be very close, little less than 3" cut out and since it's a wedge shape you could turn it upside-down to clear the factory fog light housing.
 
was gonna try the squadron pro flush mounts for that spot but I don’t think they will fit

did you use the BD splitter/harness to tap into the oem fog plug or run it off an upfitter?

What part of Vegas you in? I'll be driving out there next Thursday in my truck for work and coming back Friday.
 
What part of Vegas you in? I'll be driving out there next Thursday in my truck for work and coming back Friday.

out in Summerlin.

I think they’re are few Tremors out here including @Wolfs4evr , haven’t had the chance to meet up yet either but keep me posted for next week
 
@Baja Designs do you think there’s room for an S2 and an S1 in this pocket?
really tough to say without having it in front of us. It seems tight, if even possible at all. Big question is what is behind the shrouding as far as interference and mounting locations. You got a few good answers already, but my best advice would be to look into our turnkey kits :)
 
We have some in the third redesign right now and should have an idea of production dates very soon!
Great. I've already placed my order for a pair.

I'm going to have to put Judas Priest's Breaking the Law on repeat till you get 'em out. Good thing I like that song. Oh, and I Fought the Law - The Clash. Wanted Dead Or Alive - Bon Jovi. I could probably do this all day.

Glad to hear they're in the works.
 
@Baja Designs can you order the S2 amber flush mounts with the upfitter harness?

you’d need to buy a splitter harness and the upfitter harness

 
Back
Top Bottom