Baja Designs Super Duty Lighting Solutions

Oh yeah, here's another picture of the truck with SDHQ's A-pillar mounts using our Baja Designs XL80s the customer added on afterwards.

View attachment 4176
Ok, seriously, that is awesome!! Are the grill lights flood or spot? I would like to do the grill and add green lights to the A-pillar mounts for hunting. I live in Tx hill country and do a lot of pig hunting at night. Need the green lights! Already installed my own LEDs on rear bumper to upfitter switch, as well as the yellow "raptor style" lights in the grill to the headlights. I need bright white and yellow for trail and field driving up front and green flood on hood. Is that possible?
 
Ok, seriously, that is awesome!! Are the grill lights flood or spot? I would like to do the grill and add green lights to the A-pillar mounts for hunting. I live in Tx hill country and do a lot of pig hunting at night. Need the green lights! Already installed my own LEDs on rear bumper to upfitter switch, as well as the yellow "raptor style" lights in the grill to the headlights. I need bright white and yellow for trail and field driving up front and green flood on hood. Is that possible?

Here's all the details...



Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 7.21.47 PM.webp
 
Hey! You don't get to show us those bad ass tow hooks without providing more info on brand, cost, & installation!


DEBERTI F250-F450 BILLET TOW HOOKS



Their install video is below. They made it seem pretty easy but took a little elbow grease doing it by myself

 
I just installed my Baja Designs Dual FPK’s today
 

Attachments

  • 230CB424-E0EB-4A8E-A2D5-BDC5D65980CA.webp
    230CB424-E0EB-4A8E-A2D5-BDC5D65980CA.webp
    230.5 KB · Views: 378
  • 65692266-D003-4953-9908-386FE236EB4A.webp
    65692266-D003-4953-9908-386FE236EB4A.webp
    302.3 KB · Views: 383
  • 454B0826-FD99-4183-9FCC-CC8D64BDD510.webp
    454B0826-FD99-4183-9FCC-CC8D64BDD510.webp
    274.1 KB · Views: 363
  • 49241B71-954B-476D-92C2-08D0AD3C1EE2.webp
    49241B71-954B-476D-92C2-08D0AD3C1EE2.webp
    327.2 KB · Views: 359
Those look amazing! Which Squadron lights did you get, the Sport or the Pro? And which style, SAE Fog, driving combo, or spot?
SAE White Fogs on the outsides and Pro Whites on the inside
 
Are the Pro's spot, wide cornering, or driving combo? Do they give you more long distance throw than stock or just better illumination all around?
I literally drove around the block at dusk with them then went home so very little experience with them
 
I just installed my Baja Designs Dual FPK’s today
I said it before....will say it again.... for GODS sake PLEASE slow down my bank Acct cant keep up.........LOL.... looks AWESOME......just picked mine up got the full GTECH Ultra ceramic coat very happy with it.........!
 

Attachments

  • 20201003_085710 (1).webp
    20201003_085710 (1).webp
    372.6 KB · Views: 127
I said it before....will say it again.... for GODS sake PLEASE slow down my bank Acct cant keep up.........LOL.... looks AWESOME......just picked mine up got the full GTECH Ultra ceramic coat very happy with it.........!
Ya I finally had to opt out.......then I bought 1K worth of firearms and the wifey got 1k of jewelry while I was doing it.....We need another STIMULUS CHECK!
 
Back
Top Bottom