Baja Designs Super Duty Lighting Solutions

For the dual fog lights. whats the difference between Pro & Sport white?

The Squadron Sport can be described as "tier one" for our off-road lighting. It puts 3150 lumens and has a matte black powder coat. The Squadron Pro is "tier two" and offers 4900 lumens and a gloss black powder coat. It also has a hard coat anodize which protects the finish.
 
Alright, thanks can you build a bracket that holds 2 square sets (1 each side) for the center space of the bumper .. typically where front license plate goes?

As of right now, we don't have any plans to create a mounting solution in that location. But I appreciate the interest and I'll relay the information to our product development team in our next meeting. Thank you!
 
Here's the picture of the camera that was requested earlier.

IMG_6072.webp
 
@Baja Designs I just installed your SAE Fog Pocket kit like two weeks ago.... loving it but now I'm wanting more with this new release. I definitely want to upgrade. Any chance I could order a kit minus the SAE Fog Squadron's I already have?

It doesn't make sense to have 2 sets of SAE Fogs unless I can covert them to a rear backup light or something and exchange the internals for something like a white flood or spot light. I work with the guys over at Asheville Vehicle Outfitters and we're about to mount some LP6s on ditch light mounts for our shop Blue Tremor. I"ve been buying your lights for years and have never been disappointed.
 
That's not terrible, if ford had front parking sensors I wouldn't be concerned at all. I still want it lol.

Agreed. Still functional
Hey guys!

We're new to forum and just developed a few kits for the Super Duty.
  • Ford Super Duty (20-On), 7 XL Linkable Kit
  • Ford Super Duty (20-On), Fog Pocket Kits
  • Ford Super Duty (17-On), Reverse Kit
Here to support and answer any questions you may have. :)

View attachment 4150
View attachment 4151
View attachment 4152
View attachment 4153
View attachment 4154
View attachment 4155

my wallet curses you all
 
As of right now, we don't have any plans to create a mounting solution in that location. But I appreciate the interest and I'll relay the information to our product development team in our next meeting. Thank you!
I had a similar set up on my F150 and it actually looked like it was factory installed ... please do look into it
 
As of right now, we don't have any plans to create a mounting solution in that location. But I appreciate the interest and I'll relay the information to our product development team in our next meeting. Thank you!
Here is what I am talking about on my old F150
20190823_062557.webp
 
@Baja Designs the kits look great! I need those corner fogs!

If folks aren’t used to the Baja Designs name, guys they are the real deal. We (Gorman Motorsports) race their lights in events like the Mint 400 on UTVs and use their lights on our chase rigs and such. Super high quality, durable, and if you need parts, spares, break them or whatever just call and they always take care of you. Not affiliated we just love their stuff.
 
Do the XL80's create a lot of wind noise mounted at the A-pillar?

From my personal experience, I haven't encountered that issue on the XL series. I'm fairly certain the answer is no, but I would give SDHQ a call and see if they've dealt with this in their mounting kit.
 
@Baja Designs I just installed your SAE Fog Pocket kit like two weeks ago.... loving it but now I'm wanting more with this new release. I definitely want to upgrade. Any chance I could order a kit minus the SAE Fog Squadron's I already have?

It doesn't make sense to have 2 sets of SAE Fogs unless I can covert them to a rear backup light or something and exchange the internals for something like a white flood or spot light. I work with the guys over at Asheville Vehicle Outfitters and we're about to mount some LP6s on ditch light mounts for our shop Blue Tremor. I"ve been buying your lights for years and have never been disappointed.

Shoot me a PM, I'll see what I can do. :)
 
Any chance on 2 sets of lights with camera in middle?

Unfortunately, we don't have any current plans of designing a mounting kit like that but I will make note of it in our next product development meeting. Thank you for your interest!
 
@Baja Designs the kits look great! I need those corner fogs!

If folks aren’t used to the Baja Designs name, guys they are the real deal. We (Gorman Motorsports) race their lights in events like the Mint 400 on UTVs and use their lights on our chase rigs and such. Super high quality, durable, and if you need parts, spares, break them or whatever just call and they always take care of you. Not affiliated we just love their stuff.

We appreciate the kind comments! As fellow enthusiasts here at BD, we love providing the best product possible for our customers.
 
Has anyone purchased this light kit yet? They look great but I would love to see some video and/or pictures of them at night, of the install, and maybe just more in general. Thanks.
 
Has anyone purchased this light kit yet? They look great but I would love to see some video and/or pictures of them at night, of the install, and maybe just more in general. Thanks.

I'm debating on ordering wheels or this light kit... priorities... Check out his instragm for those pictures you requested..

IMG_5741.webp

IMG_5740.webp
 
I bought their flush mount S2 Pro, and will be flushing them into the pocket below the fog light. I'll post pictures when they arrive. I chose Amber of course
Any pictures yet?
 
Amber actually works better for poor conditions (rain, snow, fog, dust) because it cuts through rather than reflect and blind the driver. For example, turning on your high beams in a thick patch of fog. You don't necessarily see further, it just gets brighter in front of you which doesn't help. You want a light that cuts through and amber achieves that. BUT in clear conditions, a white light will help in terrain recognition and driver fatigue.

In WA state there is a ton of fog in the cascade mountains. This is good to know. I was going to go with a rigid light bar but I might do these if it doesn’t cover the camera.
 
BD lights are the best! Raced with them a couple of times down in Baja. Met a few of the guys while working on our buggy. Super knowledgeable and nice folks! We never finished a race. Wish the rest of the car was built as well as the lights were LOL, but we still had fun!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7385.webp
    IMG_7385.webp
    258 KB · Views: 76
Back
Top Bottom