Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

Found 'em. How do you like the tires? I figured out they are Toyo Open Country M/T. Did you go with Load Range E or F?

BTW, my wife is from STL, and I spent about 5yrs back there. I don't miss the snow and rain, LOL.
I like them. Not loud on highway but just an FYI they do like picking up rocks. I got load range E. I'm about a yr or 2 from not being here during the winter. I'm not a cold weather guy and even being from here I'm not a fan of it.
 
Throwing this in here incase anyone is ever thinking about 17" rims.

17" x 8.5 (0 offset) Method 304 Double Standard Wheels
35 x 12.50 R17 Toyo MT's
20201023_160637.jpg

Added a side view
20201024_162057.webp
 
Last edited:
Those Double Standards look pretty sweet in the silver! I was wondering if they'd fit, lo and behold.

I wish Method had more color options. I like the HD rating for the NV HDs but they're pretty boring to me. Might be worth it to buy some and repaint.
 
Just joined the METHOD Wheel club. 701 HD 18 x 9 , +18 offset on stock Duratracs.
 

Attachments

  • 168BDA96-96B8-42A6-9B50-CE53257F93D7.webp
    168BDA96-96B8-42A6-9B50-CE53257F93D7.webp
    386.5 KB · Views: 967
  • F12A279F-5025-4690-B59F-A7BC0D19A1BC.webp
    F12A279F-5025-4690-B59F-A7BC0D19A1BC.webp
    229.2 KB · Views: 1,028
  • 81BC7E61-0D1F-4E63-89F6-8992506C4A15.webp
    81BC7E61-0D1F-4E63-89F6-8992506C4A15.webp
    234.9 KB · Views: 1,023
  • 2468E729-B1F6-4BB9-A826-BCD2BF7110F4.webp
    2468E729-B1F6-4BB9-A826-BCD2BF7110F4.webp
    319 KB · Views: 962
Nice looking. Just added rims to my tremor and used black rhino mission 18x9 with +6 offset. Factory tires.
 

Attachments

  • F16EAE8A-D8F3-462C-BCE7-597C550CFB7E.webp
    F16EAE8A-D8F3-462C-BCE7-597C550CFB7E.webp
    223.9 KB · Views: 1,640
  • B9131666-37C4-4612-B0B0-60043E3DC451.webp
    B9131666-37C4-4612-B0B0-60043E3DC451.webp
    350.4 KB · Views: 1,631
  • ADBCC69B-D45B-4EF5-9BB4-CC2B4E06EC42.webp
    ADBCC69B-D45B-4EF5-9BB4-CC2B4E06EC42.webp
    194.9 KB · Views: 1,603
I'd love to hear an answer to this as well. I'm looking for +14-20 offset. My goal is to have the tires right at the edge of the fender wells without sticking out. I can't stand the mud and filth getting slung down the side of the truck and into my window felts with the negative offset wheels every time I drive in the rain and mud. Post up pics and info if you got em guys!
My goal as well
 
Well put! I am too just waiting to see perfect offset on a pic! I have been beating my self up over 37’s and which offset of black rhinos arsenals i can live with!?‍♂️
 
My goal as well
I have installed the black rhino mission 18x9 with +6 off set and the rears are right on the edge of the fenders and the fronts stick out roughly 1/4 to 1/2 inch. The closest to flush would be the +18 offset rim.
 
Doubt it, drivers side will barely touch at full lock...

I really like the stance of your truck! How does your truck ride on the road with the Commuter package? Did you do anything to the rear leafs?

I am debating between the Commuter and Backcountry, but I want to maintain my carry capacity, so I am looking at the Add-a-Pack rather then the full Deaver leafs.
 
Method MR703 17x8.5
BFG 35x12.5 R17
What's the offset on those? I was looking at the 703s and liked the design but everything I read pointed to the 305s (I think these are the ones a lot of guys on here run) being a better fit in terms of the offset.
 
I really like the stance of your truck! How does your truck ride on the road with the Commuter package? Did you do anything to the rear leafs?

I am debating between the Commuter and Backcountry, but I want to maintain my carry capacity, so I am looking at the Add-a-Pack rather then the full Deaver leafs.
I like the ride. Better than stock, with updated tire pressures. I will be buying ” back country“ shocks, I understand they ride better. Rear is completely stock. pulling a boat now, very little squat. I believe the full Devers rides better, but then needs bags for pulling. Hope this helps.
 
I like the ride. Better than stock, with updated tire pressures. I will be buying ” back country“ shocks, I understand they ride better. Rear is completely stock. pulling a boat now, very little squat. I believe the full Devers rides better, but then needs bags for pulling. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the details. I will opt for the Backcountry shocks up front, as I like the look of the remote reservoirs and want to have some off road capabilities. I do not want to add bags for towing, so I will stick with the Add-a-packs which will also give me a slight rake in the back. My TT is 7000 lbs with an 850 lb TW, so it will most likely be level when towing. I use a Blue Ox WDH on my Raptor and I will buy the 2.5" shank for the Tremor when it arrives.

One last question on your tires. I have always bought Toyo MTs or RTs on my previous trucks, but I am seeing a lot of folks go with the Ridge Grapplers likes yours. How do they ride on the highway and how noisy are they?

A buddy of mine had the Mud Grapplers many years ago, and they got louder and louder as they wore down. At the end they were so loud, he got rid of them before they even wore out. :(
 
Back
Top Bottom