Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

One last question from the uninformed. For 30 years I just been getting stock size tires from Big O or on the military installation nearest. Do y’all order your tires online or do you have a shop you go to? If online are you ordering with the air sensor too? Just asking. It’s a lot of $$ for an online order, and I would hate to fubar it (wife would ride my ass and never let it go if I got scammed).
Online reduced tire/wheel prices. Now it seems every tire place has the same pricing as online. The big difference is how much they charge to install and if you pay for road hazard.
 
One last question from the uninformed. For 30 years I just been getting stock size tires from Big O or on the military installation nearest. Do y’all order your tires online or do you have a shop you go to? If online are you ordering with the air sensor too? Just asking. It’s a lot of $$ for an online order, and I would hate to fubar it (wife would ride my ass and never let it go if I got scammed).
I ordered from tire rack with new wheels....came UPS mounted balanced with TPMS installed....even included a gorrilla breaker bar and socket. Or I could have chosen to have them shipped to a local shop of their choosing for install.
 
Dumb question time: I noticed many of you installed the center caps on the front of your aftermarket wheels. With Methods this blocks access to the front hubs. My question is should I install the center caps up front on my method NVs or not????
If I know I'm going to really need 4X4 ,I manually lock my hubs, I've had times when the auto lock comes in and out on me.
 
If I know I'm going to really need 4X4 ,I manually lock my hubs, I've had times when the auto lock comes in and out on me.

Agreed. I didn't install center caps because I want access to my front hubs.
 
If I know I'm going to really need 4X4 ,I manually lock my hubs, I've had times when the auto lock comes in and out on me.
I did not install my front center caps because once installed they block access to hubs and can't be removed without removing my wheel. so auto locks are great.......but murphy says: first time I am in dire need of 4WD....auto lock no worky!!!
 
Are your wheels "Fuel" with DDT (tint)? If so do the wheels have more of a bronze or sliver cast to them? I am looking at Fuel (Vapor) D569 wheels and hoping they have more of a sliver/ grey cast. @Warpath . Your truck looks great.
Thanks!! Its more of a bronze tint. A really dark bronze.
 
Anyone on here gone with a staggered offset set up? With the front appearing to stick outward a little further then the rear I was just thinking of going a little negative offset in the rear and a little positive in the front might make them even???

I know, i'm for sure over thinking this.....
 
Method MR703 17x8.5
BFG 35x12.5 R17
 

Attachments

  • EE0E5396-069C-43B7-AAAA-0C0144931F39.webp
    EE0E5396-069C-43B7-AAAA-0C0144931F39.webp
    618.4 KB · Views: 1,707
  • 6D9CD430-E9D9-459B-818A-4A0BC72D48E2.webp
    6D9CD430-E9D9-459B-818A-4A0BC72D48E2.webp
    404.9 KB · Views: 1,698
  • E0D17D1E-CDA6-4C51-85EC-7565C25007CB.webp
    E0D17D1E-CDA6-4C51-85EC-7565C25007CB.webp
    606.9 KB · Views: 1,679
Last edited:
I ordered black lip bolts from Summit Racing but have not changed them yet, i'll post a pic when i do..... hopefully the weekend

That's exactly what I've been considering. Would like to see more pics, 45 degree angle to the wheels, etc if you're up for it. Thanks!
 
Methods -22offset. 35x12.5 R20 no rubbing what so ever.
 

Attachments

  • CCE643E6-54A0-47C2-AB56-AE73CBCFEA85.webp
    CCE643E6-54A0-47C2-AB56-AE73CBCFEA85.webp
    346.5 KB · Views: 886
  • 92809F75-ECDB-4001-BB59-5AEA3C6F0D62.webp
    92809F75-ECDB-4001-BB59-5AEA3C6F0D62.webp
    365.9 KB · Views: 874
  • 36F22782-0145-45EE-9237-77972D1A4751.webp
    36F22782-0145-45EE-9237-77972D1A4751.webp
    185.3 KB · Views: 846
  • 083390EB-BDDA-4175-A616-3899FBBF049D.webp
    083390EB-BDDA-4175-A616-3899FBBF049D.webp
    281.3 KB · Views: 891
Back
Top Bottom