That sucks, I think the velocity blue is a pretty badass color.Ha! I'm in shopping mode and in the same predicament.. Love that blue, and there's a local one that has all my specs, but the wife is NOT into it..![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That sucks, I think the velocity blue is a pretty badass color.Ha! I'm in shopping mode and in the same predicament.. Love that blue, and there's a local one that has all my specs, but the wife is NOT into it..![]()
Uh...we just gonna ignore that photo where the truck is half sunk into the mud???This is my Tremor. There are many like it but this one is mine... It's my first non-GM truck since 2001, and I couldn't be happier with it. Well, maybe a little happier, she goes in next week to get the grille, bumpers and side vents sprayed with black armaguard.
Muskeg+5 inches of rain in 2 days=A real bad day when you cut a corner too sharp. Cheap Chinese pig iron shackle broke trying to pull me out with another pickup, lodging it in my friggin tailgate. It took a winch tractor with tire chains on to get me out. What can I say, I'm hard on equipment!Uh...we just gonna ignore that photo where the truck is half sunk into the mud???
Muskeg+5 inches of rain in 2 days=A real bad day when you cut a corner too sharp. Cheap Chinese pig iron shackle broke trying to pull me out with another pickup, lodging it in my friggin tailgate. It took a winch tractor with tire chains on to get me out. What can I say, I'm hard on equipment!
That is awsome.......#2 production winch to a consumer (that we know about).....Congrats!!!!!Finally got it in and just put the first 100 miles on it. What a great truck, couldn’t be happier! Lariat Ultimate, 7.3, 4:30, factory winch optionView attachment 4163View attachment 4164View attachment 4165
you had it that long already???? wow time files with these things.After 9 months of Ownership.........wallet empty: need a refill!!!View attachment 4160
What type of cap is that it look AWESOME....Finally got it in and just put the first 100 miles on it. What a great truck, couldn’t be happier! Lariat Ultimate, 7.3, 4:30, factory winch optionView attachment 4163View attachment 4164View attachment 4165
Thanks! It is the Leer 100XQWhat type of cap is that it look AWESOME....
Yea....I was looking at my build date.....October 2019!!you had it that long already???? wow time files with these things.
wow dude your oldYea....I was looking at my build date.....October 2019!!