Tremor Velocity Blue Photo Thread

modified

Administrator
Staff member
Current Ride
2017 Ford Rapor
Current Ride #2
2014 RAM 2500 Diesel
This will be the official photo thread for Velocity Blue Tremors!

tremor-velocity-blue1.jpg

tremor-velocity-blue2.jpg

tremor-velocity-blue3.jpg

tremor-velocity-blue4.jpg

Options:
6.7L POWER STROKE V8 DIESEL 10,495.00 10-SPEED AUTOMATIC NO CHARGE 3.55 ELECTRONIC-LOCKING AXLE NO CHARGE ALL WEATHER FLOOR MATS 135.00 LARIAT SPORT PACKAGE 4,295.00 .WHEEL WELL LINERS - REAR .TOUGH BED SPRAY IN BEDLINER TREMOR OFF-ROAD PACKAGE 3,975.00 .35" OFF ROAD LT285/75R18E AT .SKID PLATES .LOW GLOSS BLCK PNT ALUM-18"WH 10800# GVWR PACKAGE NAVIGATION SYSTEM 570.00 RAPID HEAT SUPPLEMENTAL HEATER 250.00 ENGINE BLOCK HEATER 100.00 50 STATE EMISSIONS NO CHARGE POWER MOONROOF TWIN PANEL 1,495.00 HIGH CAPACITY TRAILER TOW PKG 1,130.00 ROOF CLEARANCE LIGHTS 95.00 JACK 397 AMP ALTERNATOR NO CHARGE TAILGATE STEP 375.00 LEATHER 40/CONSOLE/40 SEAT NO CHARGE LARIAT VALUE PACKAGE 710.00 .LED BOX LIGHTING .REMOTE START SYSTEM .10-WAY PWR FRT SEATS W/DRV ME .HEATED/VENTED FRONT SEATS

R-clar

Current Ride
Tremor XLT in velocity blue.
Man I wish I could have brought myself to part with the $$$ to get lariat and sport appearance package. I’ll be blacking out my chrome and a friend will paint my bumpers soon I hope!!

Claydoane

Miltary
Army
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor Lariat Velocity Blue
So I picked up my Velocity Blue Tremor yesterday. I ordered it Oct and it actually showed up 3 weeks early. I am super happy with the color. I dod Lariat Sport, Ultimate Lariat, power running boards, dual alt, spray in bed liner, heated rear seats, uplifter switches, rapid cabin heater,console safe. Only 25 miles but lovin it so far

Claydoane

Miltary
Army
Current Ride
couple quick picks I’ll get more later

Attachments

Duke

Current Ride
2013 ford raptor
i'm soooooo jealous i ordered velocity blue also. i included the front winch i hope that's not going to delay the build or delivery. i ordered my tremor in mid oct but have not even got a vin# yet

Claydoane

Miltary
Army
Current Ride
Mine came in 3wks early it wasn’t supposed to be here until Feb my dealer sent me a text yesterday morning say surprise your truck came in last night. Front winch wasn’t an option when I ordered mine hopefully I can add it later only thing I plan on right away is a tonneau co

Attachments

Sloo

Current Ride
2016 F250. 6.2.
Mine came in 3wks early it wasn’t supposed to be here until Feb my dealer sent me a text yesterday morning say surprise your truck came in last night. Front winch wasn’t an option when I ordered mine hopefully I can add it later only thing I plan on right away is a tonneau co
I like that front hood protector with super duty on it. Is that dealer installed?

Adrenolin

Current Ride
RIP 03 Ford Explorer Sport XLT
Current Ride #2
Yamaha WR250R
Love that Blue Greg. Wife didn’t though and being a bit to subtle driveway ornament figured I’d go the Magnetic myself to stave off any future issues. 😂 That barn though!! 👍🏻

Greg

Miltary
Army
Current Ride
2020 F350 7.3L Lariat Tremor
Love that Blue Greg. Wife didn’t though and being a bit to subtle driveway ornament figured I’d go the Magnetic myself to stave off any future issues. 😂 That barn though!! 👍🏻
LOL I was eyeballing the Magnetic, but between the wife and I, we've never owed a blue vehicle... so it stuck

PapaRaptor

Founding Member
Current Ride
F350 Tremor 6.7 Lariat sport
You can see I opted out of the power running boards. I thought they would be awesome and probably are but here in Wisconsin too much salt on the roads in the winter and my salesman said they have had a few that acted up with the corrosion

Tundra2Tremor

Tennessee, but currently working and living in Cal
Current Ride
Star White Tremor Lariat sport/ultimate (ordered and waiting)
Current Ride #2
2017 Tundra TRD Pro with stage 1 build from TAV
You can see I opted out of the power running boards. I thought they would be awesome and probably are but here in Wisconsin too much salt on the roads in the winter and my salesman said they have had a few that acted up with the corrosion
Smart. They are tempting, but I figured as much. Maybe later if I know I won’t be running salt.

Latest Discussions