Tremor Velocity Blue Photo Thread

Me too. I couldn't justify the 14k Canadian to up to Lariat and Sport package when all I wanted are the grille and bumpers. I HATE how Ford has different build tree for different F series, my 2017 reg cab XL had a black grille and color match bumpers FFS, pay 2x as much for this truck and all I can get is a big FU. Not happy with that.
I am in the same boat. Ordered the XLT but really like the lariat grill. I will also look at some work latter 3.

6DFD726D-1C33-4C75-846E-082CFC6DF49C.jpeg

Mine showed up today and my birthday is on the 25th, I'm in quarantine till the 3rd of November though so... But managed to sneak out to take a few shots at the dealers. Seeing it live, I'm not so mad at the chrome. The snow is because I live in Yellowknife NT. Pretty far north. Lol
IMG_20201022_181814.jpg
IMG_20201022_160652.jpg
IMG_20201022_181614.jpg
IMG_20201022_181630.jpg

Mine showed up today and my birthday is on the 25th, I'm in quarantine till the 3rd of November though so... But managed to sneak out to take a few shots at the dealers. Seeing it live, I'm not so mad at the chrome. The snow is because I live in Yellowknife NT. Pretty far north. LolView attachment 7550
So with the chrome grill Ford puts the black tailgate latch handle and with the Lariat Sport Package Ford puts the chrome tailgate latch handle. Hmmmm.

Picked it up 2 weeks ago. Added Tailgate Assist, Carbon Fiber Super Duty Decals on hood and tailgate. .50 Cal antenna is going on tonight. Would love to get LED headlights and foglights in the near future.
Tremor.jpg

Had it for a few weeks now, I must say quite impressed with the rapid supplemental heater since been down to -32C all ready and has been nice and toasty when i get in it after 15mins.

front.jpg
side.jpg

Latest Discussions

Back