- Jan 22, 2020
- 4,772
- 12,587
- 6.7 F350 Tremor "Velocity" Blue Lariat Sport
- 7.3 F350 Iconic silver THE SILVER FOX
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I didn't get them either, crap-tastic roads here in Michigan and the salt thing....didn't think they would fair well.Smart. They are tempting, but I figured as much. Maybe later if I know I won’t be running salt.
I have a 95 EB Bronco she might be jealous of the Tremor.If you look closely, it is 2 trucks in one! In the reflection on the side of the tremor you can see my 96 bronco.
where did you get the Tremor decal with red/white/blue? that's amazing!
I got them from forum member ShelbyTremor. He made me 2 complete sets. They are vinyl cut to fill the center of the stock Tremor sticker.where did you get the Tremor decal with red/white/blue? that's amazing!
SVT4X4 What light bar is that in your front bumper. I have been looking for one like that. I am not a fan of blocking the air openings with lights and that looks perfect.
Did you disconnect the third brake light on the cab to install that over plate led?A couple of pics from tonight.
That’s hot , did you do 20% window tint up front ? I’m looking to tint
Does the supplemental heater work on its own ?Had it for a few weeks now, I must say quite impressed with the rapid supplemental heater since been down to -32C all ready and has been nice and toasty when i get in it after 15mins.
View attachment 16175View attachment 16176
Yes it does.Does the supplemental heater work on its own ?
I'm late to this thread... Where/What/How did you accomplish the hood?!? That looks so damn good!
Cool lights under tailgate what are you using small round led ?are they mounted on the black of box at end of bed the bed Under the tailgate ?A couple of pics from tonight.
Hey 1956 ford, the lights over the bumper is a factory light bar that comes on a dually. The light bar replaces the blank panel that comes on a non dually. There are many threads out there with part numbers etc. and how to install. If you can't find them let me know.Cool lights under tailgate what are you using small round led ?are they mounted on the black of box at end of bed the bed Under the tailgate ?