The hood is the Ford scoop that they sell for the Superduty truck. I then had it wrapped in matte black along with part of the hood.I'm late to this thread... Where/What/How did you accomplish the hood?!? That looks so damn good!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The hood is the Ford scoop that they sell for the Superduty truck. I then had it wrapped in matte black along with part of the hood.I'm late to this thread... Where/What/How did you accomplish the hood?!? That looks so damn good!
From where?Not bad! I finally broke down and ordered the hood and tailgate vinyl last night.
Looks white in the pictures.2022. Two weeks old. Took six months to get it.
Great looking truck!!Looks white in the pictures.![]()
Star WhiteLooks white in the pictures.![]()
This thread is for pictures of blue trucks. There is a white truck thread also...Star White
Beautiful truck!!!I took delivery of mine tonight. I have only had time to put about 60 miles on it. What an amazing beast. View attachment 7960View attachment 7958View attachment 7959View attachment 7960
My BeastView attachment 1991View attachment 1992View attachment 1993And for you Ceramic Guys....I used Maguires Gold Class Carnuba...cost? Fifty Cents!!

I am an inclusive kind of guyView attachment 44912
Why, my friend, do you write in Arabic that you are an infidel?
That’s sharp! Congrats on getting that in the driveway! How long ago did you order it?Finally got it in and just put the first 100 miles on it. What a great truck, couldn’t be happier! Lariat Ultimate, 7.3, 4:30, factory winch optionView attachment 4163View attachment 4164View attachment 4165