2023 MY Super Duty Order/Schedule/Build dates from Ford...

View attachment 111326

Interesting Development - I got the order sheet for my truck, a 23 King Ranch, and it shows Job #1.

I realize some of the "intel" on the forums isn't worth the paper it's written on, but I thought it was a pretty well established that any trim above a Lariat is "Job 2". I asked the dealer for clarification, still waiting.

Has anyone seen this? Any thoughts?
Mine says Job 1 order as well, and it's a Platinum. I'm pretty sure it's because our orders we placed during a Job 1 build rather than when Job 2 starts.

Mine says Job 1 order as well, and it's a Platinum. I'm pretty sure it's because our orders we placed during a Job 1 build rather than when Job 2 starts.
Mine shows Job 1, but with a priority code 99 which means it won't be looked at until the J2 options open up and the dealer changes the propriety code to something other than 99, my dealer uses 19 for everything.

Mine shows Job 1, but with a priority code 99 which means it won't be looked at until the J2 options open up and the dealer changes the propriety code to something other than 99, my dealer uses 19 for everything.
Yup. Mine is the exact same thing. So we're in it for the long haul, unfortunately.

Yup. Mine is the exact same thing. So we're in it for the long haul, unfortunately.
Well if we are lucky, interest rates will go back down. This over priced made in some 3rd world country, assembled in the USA truck is costing us more and more due to increasing interest rates. I wish my $$ was increasing as much as the interest rate.

View attachment 111326

Interesting Development - I got the order sheet for my truck, a 23 King Ranch, and it shows Job #1.

I realize some of the "intel" on the forums isn't worth the paper it's written on, but I thought it was a pretty well established that any trim above a Lariat is "Job 2". I asked the dealer for clarification, still waiting.

Has anyone seen this? Any thoughts?
That's also how my order sheet was constructed. I've ordered a Platinum trim and it shows job 1 on the order. I had to ask my dealer to change the priority code to 99 so it doesn't get picked before I can finalize J2 options.

Well if we are lucky, interest rates will go back down. This over priced made in some 3rd world country, assembled in the USA truck is costing us more and more due to increasing interest rates. I wish my $$ was increasing as much as the interest rate.
Dont bet on that any time soon..in fact rates are going to increase with the Fed likely uping its ask by a quarter point today...

thats the shit part of this IMO, my truck was one of the first 22s, so my MSRP on sticker is significantly lower than a late build 22 MSRP. IF i were to go order a 23, they are gonna look up th window sticker for my truck and base trade in on that MSRP, not were Ford ended at after all the price hikes.

Well the market in my area for new and barely used SDs on the lot is still a bit crazy. I'm not counting on what things will be by the time Ford builds my order.

Dont bet on that any time soon..in fact rates are going to increase with the Fed likely uping its ask by a quarter point today...

If you guys haven't noticed... The online builder is working! You can see the exact truck you ordered!!!
If you can drop a photo of the tremor, please do. The Tremor and Lariat Ultimate Packages have disappeared from what I can see.

If you can drop a photo of the tremor, please do. The Tremor and Lariat Ultimate Packages have disappeared from what I can see.
Here's my Platinum Tremor

Attachments

• 20230201_194228.jpg
    20230201_194228.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 20230201_194253.jpg
    20230201_194253.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 20230201_194321.jpg
    20230201_194321.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 67
I'm actually kind of curious if it's a online builder error or not... I'm wondering why the Platinum has painted to match bumpers but the lariat doesn't. There's no sport package for the platinum. Seems like the got rid of a bunch of chrome on the Platinum
Painted bumpers on the Lariat depends on the options. A Lariat Ultimate Tremor has chrome bumpers. This is the reason I did not get a Platinum.

I'm actually kind of curious if it's a online builder error or not... I'm wondering why the Platinum has painted to match bumpers but the lariat doesn't. There's no sport package for the platinum. Seems like the got rid of a bunch of chrome on the Platinum
because that configurator always was and always will be glitch city.

Painted bumpers on the Lariat depends on the options. A Lariat Ultimate Tremor has chrome bumpers. This is the reason I did not get a Platinum.
Ah. So you wanted the chrome bumpers is what you're saying? I'm a paint to match kind of guy. Lol

Back