2023 MY Super Duty Order/Schedule/Build dates from Ford...

At Cardinal stadium they have thousands of Escapes, guess it is just a sign of the times!
J-Mall has a 100 or so Escapes fenced in there too..
KTP says that Ford will try to pass the "ok to buy" review again on Wednesday, which would allow them to start shipping. I hope all goes well.

My order had the BCE modules populated today, so it's getting close to being complete. I hope it goes right to the train when it's done...

KTP says that Ford will try to pass the "ok to buy" review again on Wednesday, which would allow them to start shipping. I hope all goes well.

My order had the BCE modules populated today, so it's getting close to being complete. I hope it goes right to the train when it's done...
Hope mine is not far behind, it has not left KTP according to dealer I ordered it from. There was a load of 23's headed to the mixing yard in Shelbyville this AM.

What are you using to track your order?

What is the "OK to buy" hurdle? Does it have to do with quality control? My 2023 build is on hold, waiting on a chip. Guess it's not "OK to buy" without a chip? LMAO

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230203_192920_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230203_192920_OneDrive.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 56
What is the "OK to buy" hurdle? Does it have to do with quality control? My 2023 build is on hold, waiting on a chip. Guess it's not "OK to buy" without a chip? LMAO
It's basically a QC check. They have to verify that the new model is free of defects... The problem is they're having issues with chips, supposedly, so they don't have enough 100% built trucks to reach the threshold and get the "ok to buy" approvals. Once they get that ok, they will start cranking them out... Again, supposedly. Lol

They need to build enough complete trucks to pass quality control and other internal checks to make sure that the trucks are good enough to sell. My truck looks like it's complete and it's listed as having a "launch hold", which I believe will remain until they pass the "ok to buy" review.

Shitty news man👎🏼

Sonovabitch. I was hoping to get out of my 17 Raptor before it rolls over 100k miles.

Shitty news man👎🏼
Not good at all! Mine Shows back in production. How can that be? I’m guessing the tracking system is as bad as their production system! Ugh

So much for the "ok to buy"... Granted the last I heard/saw was they're going to attempt today to obtain the ok.

Why are you guys panicking. Let the process work itself out. If Ford has quality issues with new SD production, the last thing anyone wants them to do is ship those trucks out. It’s bad PR, potential recalls and bunch of pissed off customers.

I think its good news that they are holding back on release and doing all the due diligence while all that inventory is still in their possession under their control.

Not good at all! Mine Shows back in production. How can that be? I’m guessing the tracking system is as bad as their production system! Ugh
Mine shows in production as well. My dealership told me a couple days ago that if there was any parts unavailable like chips or whatever that ford would have already let them know. Don’t know if there is any truth to that or not. When I go to the Canada ford site the page was updated on January 27th showing “in production” so who knows what the hell is going on.

Why are you guys panicking. Let the process work itself out. If Ford has quality issues with new SD production, the last thing anyone wants them to do is ship those trucks out. It’s bad PR, potential recalls and bunch of pissed off customers.

I think it’s good news that they are holding back on release and doing all the due diligence while all that inventory is still in their possession under their control.
There’s no panic here. Just trying to figure out what’s fact or fiction. Personally I’m in no hurry but I’d like to know what’s going on with a 90+k investment.

I think its good news that they are holding back on release and doing all the due diligence while all that inventory is still in their possession under their control.
Not panicked Just the realization they still don’t have it figured out has set in. Certainly don’t want a $100K lemon!

It's the microchips, again. (See the attached screen-shot I got from the dealer.) "MICRO CHIP AT PLANT ON HOLD"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230203_192920_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230203_192920_OneDrive.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 96
The Micro Chip on hold says Not applicable. You are interpreting this to mean its on a chip hold?

Back