2023 MY Super Duty Order/Schedule/Build dates from Ford...

Floral_Industries

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
  • 10/17/2022 - 2023MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 11/17/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins (KTP)
  • 12/15/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins (OHAP)
  • 01/03/2023 - 2023MY Job #1 Date (KTP)
  • 02/23/2023 - 2023MY Job #1 Date (OHAP)

The 2023 F-Series Super Duty Order Guides will be released on or about the date that the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opens and will be available for download in the Dealer Order Guides section.

All dates are subject to change.

Source:

Last edited:
Supply chain be like:

and-here-we-go-joker.gif

So, are you telling me there a chance... that somebody could receive a 2023 before another person finally receives their 2022?
Supposedly the 1st couple of weeks worth of production for a new model year are dealer stock orders. primarily to get the kinks out of the production lines & to give the dealers samples in order to prime the sales/ marketing pump so there are real trucks to actual touch and test drive. That would be in normal times anyway. now who the hell knows.

Supposedly the 1st couple of weeks worth of production for a new model year are dealer stock orders. primarily to get the kinks out of the production lines & to give the dealers samples in order to prime the sales/ marketing pump so there are real trucks to actual touch and test drive. That would be in normal times anyway. now who the hell knows.
I can see alot of current GM owners flocking to a Ford dealership after seeing what's in store for the '23.

Ahh it looks like a democrat electric suicide car. Damn I like my 1958 model.

It looks like ducking ahit

Switching to Ford this time. In with the Ram 2500 and out with a 2023 F350 King Ranch Baby!! Andddd hurry up and wait.......

Waiting to see what kind of pco money Ford offers since my 22 won't get built and I'm sure granger didn't actually cancel it so everything should still be in my name....

Excited for those who will be ordering a '23. I am anxious to get a part # for the rear bumper to add it to my '22 and see if it looks decent.

Last edited:
I got my '22 before some on here got their '21! So, that is a possibility!
That would be me. I have a Dec. 5th build week on my 22 and I'm sure it will get pushed because why not. I almost hope they come back and tell me not going to happen. I like the 23's.

Hopefully the order guide gets posted tomorrow still.

Back