2023 MY Super Duty Order/Schedule/Build dates from Ford...

Well, my order is in. As a 2022 rollover who has now upgraded to a Platinum for 2023 (i.e. Job 2), I expect it'll be around 20 months from initial order to receipt of the truck.)

Well, my order is in. As a 2022 rollover who has now upgraded to a Platinum for 2023 (i.e. Job 2), I expect it'll be around 20 months from initial order to receipt of the truck.)
That sucks. Hopefully Ford prioritizes people in your situation ahead of new orders and you'll only end up waiting another 5 - 6 months.

I placed an order November 1st. Still no confirmation letter from Ford. Anybody else? I am concerned to say the least!

I placed an order November 1st. Still no confirmation letter from Ford. Anybody else? I am concerned to say the least!
I initially placed order 10/27 and got email confirmation on 10/31, then the dealer calls and says he won’t honor XPlan anymore after he said he would… so I canceled that order and went to another dealer and placed order 11/1 and I haven’t gotten a confirmation email. i confirmed with dealer and ford marketing my order is placed. Most people have gotten emails. I’m not worried about it. Ford has been irregular with sending confirmation emails. Ask your dealer, call ford marketing. If order is placed I wouldn‘t stress.

I initially placed order 10/27 and got email confirmation on 10/31, then the dealer calls and says he won’t honor XPlan anymore after he said he would… so I canceled that order and went to another dealer and placed order 11/1 and I haven’t gotten a confirmation email. i confirmed with dealer and ford marketing my order is placed. Most people have gotten emails. I’m not worried about it. Ford has been irregular with sending confirmation emails. Ask your dealer, call ford marketing. If order is placed I wouldn‘t stress.
I'm right there with you. Placed order on 10/31 and confirmed order with Ford marketing and dealer but didn't get any emails. The nice lady did say she had some brochures so she's going to send me one. We'll see if that gets me a PCO.

I ordered mine 10/31 and got confirmation email from [email protected] same day.

Order Summary​

Please note: The list below does not include all packages and optional features.
2023 Super Duty F‑350 Lariat Crew Cab 4X4​
•​
Pickup​
•​
SRW​
•​
6.7L High Output Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel Engine​
•​
TorqShift® 10-speed Automatic Transmission​
•​
Star White Metallic Tri-Coat​
•​
Black Onyx Front 40/Console/40 Leather Seating Surfaces​
•​
18" Machined and Tarnished Dark Anodized Low-Gloss Painted Aluminum Wheels​
•​
Tremor Off-Road Package​

I ordered mine 10/31 and got confirmation email from [email protected] same day.

Order Summary​

Please note: The list below does not include all packages and optional features.
2023 Super Duty F‑350 Lariat Crew Cab 4X4​
•​
Pickup​
•​
SRW​
•​
6.7L High Output Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel Engine​
•​
TorqShift® 10-speed Automatic Transmission​
•​
Star White Metallic Tri-Coat​
•​
Black Onyx Front 40/Console/40 Leather Seating Surfaces​
•​
18" Machined and Tarnished Dark Anodized Low-Gloss Painted Aluminum Wheels​
•​
Tremor Off-Road Package​
It's just weird how they don't send them to every order... I'm guessing it has to do with priority code. I'm a 99 cuz I want job 2 stuff.

I didnt get one on my 23 order, but my salesman just forwarded it. I guess they get a copy of it. He said he was going to double check my email address.

Ordered a '23 Plat Tremor this afternoon and received the email from Ford within 20 mins or so.

Ordered a '23 Plat Tremor this afternoon and received the email from Ford within 20 mins or so.
WTF. Think that's the most annoying part! How do I not get my email when mine was placed over 2 weeks ago?!

*Edited* what priority did they put yours in as?

WTF. Think that's the most annoying part! How do I not get my email when mine was placed over 2 weeks ago?!

My initial order from 10/27 that I got an email had priority 19 (afterward they changed to 99) then I cancelled that order… my new order from 11/1 that I haven’t gotten an email was entered as 99 priority code.

I have no idea my priority. Ordered my '22 from the same salesman at the same dealership however they have been bought out by a larger dealer. Don't know if now being a larger dealership had anything to do with it.

'23 350 .png

I have no idea my priority. Ordered my '22 from the same salesman at the same dealership however they have been bought out by a larger dealer. Don't know if now being a larger dealership had anything to do with it.

View attachment 104257
I ordered from Granger, so that's definitely not the case regarding large dealership. Eightfootbed is in the same boat as me with priority 99. I'm guessing that has the most likely part in us not getting our emails but have been confirmed by both dealerships and Ford. I was checking out Facebook groups to see if that was the case with others that haven't received their emails.

I'm curious as to why dealers are still putting in orders, that are Job 2, at anything other than priority 99, especially since the order guide specifically states that if you're willing to wait for Job 2 features, the customer order should be entered as 99. I hope for those that have a lower priority but want Job 2 features, don't get screwed out of what they want.

My iinitial order went in as a Priority 99 and I shortly after (same day) received the confirmation email from Ford HQ.

Wondering if Canadian customers receive emails also or is that only for US buyers? I ordered a 23 F250 Platinum last week and havent received anything.

I got my order verification email today after 2 weeks. I reached out to the dealer and it seems like they made an error with the email address. I pointed out I hadn't gotten the email when I reached out and a ford email arrived in less than a day.

I got my order verification email today after 2 weeks. I reached out to the dealer and it seems like they made an error with the email address. I pointed out I hadn't gotten the email when I reached out and a ford email arrived in less than a day.
Nice. Ford marketing checked my email and said everything looked good. The only issue they found was phone number was off by a number. Otherwise, she said everything looked good and wasn't sure why I didn't get one. That gives me hope that mine still might be coming. But I know they have it so I'm not worried about it. Just annoyed that people ordering the exact same truck as me get their emails.

There are a BUNCH of us on here who NEVER received any emails! Doesn't really mean much, as they never seemed to update anyway.

There are a BUNCH of us on here who NEVER received any emails! Doesn't really mean much, as they never seemed to update anyway.
The primary reason for not receiving emails is that the dealer somehow screws up one’s email on order. Enters it incorrectly, does not put it into the right field in the system ( my dealer said there are multiple email fields and only one serves as an identifier for Ford to email you.)

If anyone is concerned about this, on your build sheet there’s a dealer code and an order code, call Ford marketing and they will confirm if they can see the order in the system or not.

New to this forum
Order date for a F250 Platinum - 10/28; email confirmation 11/10. No code on email. Hoping for a middle of the road (May) Job 2 production. Have no idea how these orders are prioritized - by dealer, geography or ???

Back