2023 MY Super Duty Order/Schedule/Build dates from Ford...

Did they start scheduling 23s already? They are done with 22?
They supposedly started scheduling job 1 builds on the 16th. I'm not sure if it got pushed back as well since they pushed the partial order bank closures to the 21st... At least that's the last I heard anyway about the order banks

i bet it got pushed back. I haven’t heard of anyone getting a 23 scheduled yet.

Guy on BOF(I think it was) said the line has to build 5 days without a fuckup before they will build retail orders. So they will build 5 days of dealer stock orders and with no fuck ups then they can start building retail orders...which is probably every other order in the system LOL...

So I would expect scheduling of 23 retail orders in 2 weeks(I dont think they will schedule next week due to thanksgiving).

Guy on BOF(I think it was) said the line has to build 5 days without a fuckup before they will build retail orders. So they will build 5 days of dealer stock orders and with no fuck ups then they can start building retail orders...which is probably every other order in the system LOL...

So I would expect scheduling of 23 retail orders in 2 weeks(I dont think they will schedule next week due to thanksgiving).
They’re still building 22s though. Till at least the first or second week of December.

They’re still building 22s though. Till at least the first or second week of December.

yup, but thats not at all what the conversation was about... The conversation was about scheduling that possibly took place yesterday for the first week of 23 production...

Somebody asked if any 23's were scheduled this week(for first week Jan production) and the answer has basically been NO. Thats because the line needs to run for 5 days of dealer stock orders without any issues before retail orders will be built which would basically be the first week of January production eaten up by that. So if the first "week" is all dealer stock orders to iron out any production line issues, then thats why no individuals were scheduled this week for the first week of production in January...

Clear as mud?

Saw someone on Facebook got a VIN and build week of 1/2/23! Not sure you can believe everything on Facebook so take it with a grain of salt. Lol

Wondering if Canadian customers receive emails also or is that only for US buyers? I ordered a 23 F250 Platinum last week and havent received anything.
I've ordered a 2020, two 22's, and a 23 F350 Tremor.
And have never got a confirmation e-mail....so I do believe it is a US only thing.
Your dealer should be able to give a print out of your accepted order from Ford though if you wish.

Saw someone on Facebook got a VIN and build week of 1/2/23! Not sure you can believe everything on Facebook so take it with a grain of salt. Lol

The guy that posted on the 2023 facebook group is a guy that works at KTP. And build WEEK of 1/2/23 is 7 days long right... and Ford has NEVER slipped a build week by a week or 4...

The guy that posted on the 2023 facebook group is a guy that works at KTP. And build WEEK of 1/2/23 is 7 days long right... and Ford has NEVER slipped a build week by a week or 4...
There's a dealer on the same page that just posted a screenshot of his KR getting a scheduled build week of 1/16! Like what the hell... Yeah, it's probably going to get bumped but how the hell can Ford not follow their own rules. Job 2 builds won't get scheduled until April but here we are with a Job 2 build scheduled in Job 1. Plus, it's someone that works at a dealership and it's his personal truck... You can't tell me that dealers don't know how to work the system and get vins assigned.

What is the link to the referenced facebook posts above?

I've ordered a 2020, two 22's, and a 23 F350 Tremor.
And have never got a confirmation e-mail....so I do believe it is a US only thing.
Your dealer should be able to give a print out of your accepted order from Ford though if you wish.
Same. And in fact I’ve gotten every vehicle way before they said I would. Halfway expecting my tremor to come in before spring at this point.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221122-142901_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20221122-142901_Facebook.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 179
There's a Limited now, in the same group, that is scheduled for 1/16 as well. Crazy.

Back