What did you do to your Tremor today?

Spa day for Atlas Blue '22, never looked so good!

PXL_20240426_150525285.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20240426_150548385.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

I ordered this kit…

So I won’t be installing my lights until it arrives in a few weeks so tbh I haven’t looked at the wiring schematic.

@BMCLIGHTS can you advise to the above?

@Baja Designs ? Same question?
We typically just add marine spade terminals . I’m not sure that the use case is anything different.. if I’m reading this correctly.. it just extends the wires and adds a connector ?

Currently laying under the truck changing the oil. Thought I’d post a random pic of the way I mounted my little air horns. Took two small pieces of flat aluminum stock, bent it roughly 45 degrees, drilled some holes and then used some u-bolts to mount onto the cross member in front of the fuel tank.

Attachments

• IMG_8490.jpeg
    IMG_8490.jpeg
    266.1 KB · Views: 83
Currently laying under the truck changing the oil. Thought I’d post a random pic of the way I mounted my little air horns. Took two small pieces of flat aluminum stock, bent it roughly 45 degrees, drilled some holes and then used some u-bolts to mount onto the cross member in front of the fuel tank.
So you're that guy we hear in the middle of the night 🤪

Last edited:
I went of the Shafer trail switchbacks and Potash road in Moab. Not a very technical trail but the Tremor did great. Only had to 3 point turn a couple of times.

Attachments

• IMG_7803.jpeg
    IMG_7803.jpeg
    517.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_7794.jpeg
    IMG_7794.jpeg
    508.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_7790.jpeg
    IMG_7790.jpeg
    598.4 KB · Views: 75
All the various detailing supplies have slowly been coming to my porch over the past week along with other toys for the gal. It's been a while since I've felt the desire to detail and now it's like a new hobby. Detailing products have come a long way. Various Adam's products and Chemical guys bottles keep following me home. The Husky Liners came in, fresh shop vac, BeamTech LEDs, a long ass squeegee/glass cleaner apparatus. I found out that the seat covers are made to order thru CoverCraft so those are a couple weeks out. All the tint shops are booked out for weeks. I found out there's a thing called ceramic window tint now. I guess why not try that out in lieu of just a darker shade of 3M or similar brand. All very exciting, feels like Christmas and it's not even May yet.

Back