CENTRAL TEXAS MEET/EAT/TRAIL/WINERY EXPERIENCE MAY 4TH, 2024!!!!

Will you make it to the Central Texas May 4th Meet?

• Total voters
I downloaded my dashcam video... 279 minutes from both the front and rear cameras. Sadly it is all in one minute increments so will take me a bit to stich it all together.

The footage is great though... 4k with the front and 1080p with the rear. Includes a great view of the Llano river rushing across the road.

Guys I don’t know where I am going to put the lights I won in the raffle. I have lights all over my beastie already, any suggestions is appreciated. And this is just the front . 🤪

Attachments

• IMG_1009.jpeg
    IMG_1009.jpeg
    228.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1005.jpeg
    IMG_1005.jpeg
    294.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0629.jpeg
    IMG_0629.jpeg
    271.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0608.jpeg
    IMG_0608.jpeg
    370.2 KB · Views: 25
I downloaded my dashcam video... 279 minutes from both the front and rear cameras. Sadly it is all in one minute increments so will take me a bit to stich it all together.

The footage is great though... 4k with the front and 1080p with the rear. Includes a great view of the Llano river rushing across the road.
Can’t wait to see it

Guys I don’t know where I am going to put the lights I won in the raffle. I have lights all over my beastie already, any suggestions is appreciated. And this is just the front . 🤪
Maybe as ditch lights?

1715004832377.png

You didn't really think I was going to let this thread just dwindle into the Texas sunset did you...
Heck no. I was curious and I am sure @Optimus would like to know how every one who got a nut in Mason feels about it? Lol, didn't know any other way to ask.

You didn't really think I was going to let this thread just dwindle into the Texas sunset did you...
Heck no. I was curious and I am sure @Optimus would like to know how every one who got a nut in Mason feels about it? Lol, didn't know any other way to ask.
Relieved?

It was funny to see @Lunch Box walking around with @Optimus's nut sac in his hands

The wife’s factory is permanently closed, so it was not needed in our neck of the woods. I passed to make sure those less fortunate had more access to @Optimus ’s nuts

Back