CENTRAL TEXAS MEET/EAT/TRAIL/WINERY EXPERIENCE MAY 4TH, 2024!!!!

Will you make it to the Central Texas May 4th Meet?


  • Total voters
    44
Great information! If I can cross the Llano I'm tempted to also go to the James River crossing.
Lunch, you don't have to do this. We're here for you. James "River" doesn't sound too good. We need you to help us so we can help you.
 
Lunch is getting hungry, so I think this weekend I'm headed back to Mason, just me and my pup to get another helping of COOPERS BBQ. Then I'm gonna get back on the trail so see if I can get across the Llano River we had to turn back from 2 weeks ago. Kinda like getting bucked off a horse or bull, both of which has occurred, gonna see if I can do it. Being in that part of the country does a man good.......I'm headed that a way.
@Lunch Box did you make it across the Llano River?

I am going to try out Hidden Falls Adventure Park just west of Austin on 1 June. Has Anyone been out there?
 
@Lunch Box did you make it across the Llano River?

I am going to try out Hidden Falls Adventure Park just west of Austin on 1 June. Has Anyone been out there?
Dam wish I could go with you, but taking my mom on a trip for a few weeks
 
I just called the local agencies in that area and they can't locate an older man in a white Tremor with multiple nuts in his truck wearing a pair of panties on his head. I really hope Lunch is ok.
 
@Lunch Box did you make it across the Llano River?

I am going to try out Hidden Falls Adventure Park just west of Austin on 1 June. Has Anyone been out there?
Wish I was closer! That’d be a cool place to check out!
 
I have a AutoTec 12.1" Android navigation system suitable for 2017-2021 F250/350 with Sync3 and Automatic Climate Control. It has been installed and works, but management didn't like the look or the lack of volume control. No offers refused. I'll bring it along in case anyone wants to try it out.


I also have factory front and rear chrome bumpers with fog lights and tow hooks and the factor 30 gal diesel tank. Free to a good home. I won't bring them unless someone expresses interest.....


Is this still available? If so, any mfg info and pics?
Thanks!
 
So what I'm thinking is the next Texas Tremor meet up needs coverage from local news stations. We'll have to get word out to all the community interest reporters to see who would want to cover it. Maybe the same reporter that covered the cybertruck one so they can get to cover a real truck story.
 
So what I'm thinking is the next Texas Tremor meet up needs coverage from local news stations. We'll have to get word out to all the community interest reporters to see who would want to cover it. Maybe the same reporter that covered the cybertruck one so they can get to cover a real truck story.
Get a ford dealership to cover it. The right one will probably do it in a heart beat for coverage
 
Back
Top Bottom