What’s on your Smoker or Grill today?

1000021797.webp
1000021799.webp
Just cut the short ribs 😋 like butter with the knife... single pass cut on dinosaur bone shorties! Too good! Haha! (10" knife to show size)

All prepped and vacuum sealed now onto more goodness! 😎🍖🍺
 
View attachment 259406View attachment 259407View attachment 259408View attachment 259409View attachment 259410

2" AA Ribeye Steak x10
1.75" AAA T-bone x 4
2 - AAA+ Striploin slabs cut...
1.5" Striploin steaks x30
14lb AAA+ Prime Rib Roast
29lb AAA+ Top round slab - cut...
Restaurant style 5lb - 8lb roasts x4
9lb Jumbo shrimp x2
18lb Stuffed chicken breast
16.5lb Farmer sausage x2 (double smoked bacon cheddar and jalapeño cheddar)
5lb Teriyaki wings
15lb AAA+ Beef short ribs
5.5lb Beef tenderloin cuts x2

And of course, bacon! Lol 😆 summer is covered! (And that's just what's pictured! haha..) eat well all! 🌞 🥩 😎
Makes me want to get out there and startup
Mark’s smoker, bless his heart, he loved his smoker lol
 
I like that setup! I need to pick up a new BBQ this year... I have a vertical smoker here but, would be nice to do a hopper-fed style grill! My Broil King Baron 440 has lasted me since 2014 without needing parts replaced until last summer haha... shes paid her dues as far as I'm concerned! Either way I'll be looking to replace it soon!
 
Did two pork shoulders, 10 lb each bone in for over 20 hours. I pulled and used one of them to make a pork green chile.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8881.webp
    IMG_8881.webp
    337 KB · Views: 10
I like that setup! I need to pick up a new BBQ this year... I have a vertical smoker here but, would be nice to do a hopper-fed style grill! My Broil King Baron 440 has lasted me since 2014 without needing parts replaced until last summer haha... shes paid her dues as far as I'm concerned! Either way I'll be looking to replace it soon!
Thanks. I really love my Lone Star Grillz El Fuego Trio... it does it all pretty good considering you got everything except propane in one piece of equipment. I bought mine used, with less than 10 cooks, for half price, and no waiting for months.
 
19.5oz ribeye
skillet as hot as i could get it
in melted butter
all seasoned up
5 min each side
purdy tasty!!!!!!

20260710_163447.webp
20260710_163621.webp
20260710_165024.webp
20260710_165619.webp
20260710_170834.webp
20260710_171629.webp
20260710_172006.webp


don't worry about cleaning this one honey😂🤣😂🤣😂
20260710_172331.webp
 
1 lb hot sausage patty
20260714_152958.webp
20260714_153224.webp
20260714_153458.webp
20260714_154415.webp


i gotta quit doing this or get some bigger buns!!!!

(Optimus???)
what's your twist?
😂🤣😂🤣
 
1 lb hot sausage patty
View attachment 262390View attachment 262391View attachment 262392View attachment 262393View attachment 262394

i gotta quit doing this or get some bigger buns!!!!

(Optimus???)
what's your twist?
😂🤣😂🤣
Maybe you cross-post that to the Workouts/Health/Diet thread?? :ROFLMAO:

 
Back
Top Bottom