What’s on your Smoker or Grill today?

sausage & veggies today

20260119_130827.webp
20260119_131054.webp
20260119_131143.webp
 
pan fried some zebra & threw in the veggies from a couple of days ago

View attachment 243386

purdy tasty!!!!!
I haven't gone too exotic meat wise but I have tried alligator (delicious), bear, rattle snake, Mahi Mahi, deer/moose/elk, mountain goat, rocky mountain ram, and kangaroo and frog legs.

How was zebra? Haha I expect its basically a more gamey style flavor of "beef" though never tried horse meat just can't seem to see those animals as food... zebra would be interesting! How did you get it if its not for sale?? Lol 😆
 
It's basically spring here. Perfect day to fire up the pellet grill.

IMG_7599.webp
 
You know what I love about the good food/meat posts here? It's a sign people are doing reasonably well financially and enjoying life. We need more of that "post 2020" for many out there, not as a flex... just to say we're doing alright 👍 🍻 🍖 🥓 🥩 😎

Bring on the smokey BBQ! Haha yum! 😋
 
Local chickens! We buy 20 a year and freeze em! We break some down and leave some whole.
 
Forgot to take pics but smoked close to 20lbs of beef fajita meet on Tuesday for my son HS Varsity baseball team. They pretty much ate it all… like termites
 
Smoked some dino ribs! This was after the 3 hr mark right before wrapping. I forgot to take a finished picture of them... they went very fast. Just fell off the bone tender and juicy.
 

Attachments

  • 20260329_143115.webp
    20260329_143115.webp
    385 KB · Views: 17
Smoked some dino ribs! This was after the 3 hr mark right before wrapping. I forgot to take a finished picture of them... they went very fast. Just fell off the bone tender and juicy.
Be right over!
 
just a burger & fries & some fried okra (just fried whole with the potatoes)


but


perdy dang tasty
20260331_153419.webp
20260331_155136.webp
20260331_155910.webp
20260331_161006.webp
20260331_161354.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom