What’s on your Smoker or Grill today?

I must say, it has a nice bark on it. Lol waiting for insurance so I can buy a new one. It did stop the branch but it is all bent up. The house stopped the rest of the tree.
I wonder if anyone has taken a pellet smoker that doesn't work any longer and modified it to make it a stick burner and move the pellet hopper lower and make it the burn box. :unsure:
 
I wonder if anyone has taken a pellet smoker that doesn't work any longer and modified it to make it a stick burner and move the pellet hopper lower and make it the burn box. :unsure:
I was debating on doing that actually. But the whole main cooking area is all bent up. It would cost way to much to repair it. I had my neighbor look at it since he's a metal worker... he said to scrap it.
 
I had a request for some of my hand forged BBQ tools. I decided to try and season them right in the smoker, and it worked awesome! Blackened oil finish and it doesn’t rub off.
IMG_3699.webp
IMG_3705.webp
 
how long you gotta cook those for 'em to tender up?

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
To make them really tender it doesn’t take long, but it has to be about 1100 degrees.
For a nice finish it’s 350 for about 45 minutes, and then they need to rest for a couple hours. 😉
 
We're bacon freaks and I am not talking about BAR-S stuff; I'm talking about real, hearty, center cut, peppercorn, maple, applewood smoked thick stuff. I have been on the fence about trying this on my own.

Well I took the plunge and bought a 14lb slab of whole pork belly. Now I realize it's not as simple as tossing it in the smoker for six days and foggitabouit

Any tricks, tips, or pointers for those that prepare your own bacon (smoked)?
 
don't worry about cleanin the dishes honey
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

20251212_145056.webp
20251212_145906.webp
20251212_150321.webp



20251212_151129.webp


20251212_151456.webp

bbq sauce
store bought but home made
1/2 baby rays 1/2 stubbs
doesn't get any better

20251212_151653.webp
20251212_151705.webp




20251212_153503.webp


20251212_153551.webp


just put that up please
20251212_153621.webp

😂🤣😂🤣😂😂
 
don't worry about cleanin the dishes honey
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

View attachment 238978View attachment 238979View attachment 238980


View attachment 238981

View attachment 238982
bbq sauce
store bought but home made
1/2 baby rays 1/2 stubbs
doesn't get any better

View attachment 238983View attachment 238984



View attachment 238985

View attachment 238986

just put that up please
View attachment 238987
😂🤣😂🤣😂😂

Two of my favorite store bought bbq sauces… I need to try that mixture
 
Back
Top Bottom