What’s on your Smoker or Grill today?

Couldn't stop with meatloaf, so today I tossed on some bacon wrapped country style pork ribs and some Mac and Cheese.
 

Attachments

  • 20260823_170341.webp
    20260823_170341.webp
    366 KB · Views: 13
6 pound round roast

Seared:

2tYPRpa.jpeg


Then after resting. A little overdone, pulled just before 125, carried to freakin 140. Wife doesnt like it too rare, so I was trying to go past medium rare a little and it just carried like crazy. Still delicious!

KjtIAqD.jpeg
 
6 pound round roast

Seared:

2tYPRpa.jpeg


Then after resting. A little overdone, pulled just before 125, carried to freakin 140. Wife doesnt like it too rare, so I was trying to go past medium rare a little and it just carried like crazy. Still delicious!

KjtIAqD.jpeg
That looks pretty dang good to me!
 
That looks pretty dang good to me!
I'm about to go thinly slice some, with some mayo, red onion, and lettuce on a sub roll for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I'm about to go thinly slice some, with some mayo, red onion, and lettuce on a sub roll for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds good, I like to add some horseradish to a sammich like that!
 
Sounds good, I like to add some horseradish to a sammich like that!
Oh absolutely, would have been perfect if I had some!!!!
 
Forgot to photograph.

3 slabs of ribs
17 smash burgers (3oz patties)
5 beer brats
10 chicken breasts

Sides:
7 layer salad
Pinto beans with Easter ham bone and meat on it
Cubed roasted potatoes
Corn on the cob
 
At the fear of being banned, I must admit I've been a propane Weber bbq guy for the simplicity of things. Picked up a Pit Boss 3 weeks ago, got it together and have used it the last two weekends and a mid-week meal. Hopper fed pellets, while more planning, not really any more work than propane and so much better.

Meal 1 (getting some schooling by my buddy): baby backs, short ribs and corn on the cob

IMG_20260907_182439.webp

Mid-week meal 2: brats, cubed potatoes and green beans both in cast iron skillets

IMG_20260907_182408.webp

Today: brisket on a stick, potatoes and bacon wrapped jalapeños. Fell off the bone when it was done. Started at 930, ate dinner at 5.

20260907_130106.webp
20260907_165321.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20260907_165301.webp
    20260907_165301.webp
    166.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 20260907_165551.webp
    20260907_165551.webp
    327.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20260907_182449.webp
    IMG_20260907_182449.webp
    201.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom