What is the best tuner for the 6.7 Diesel?

speed limiter is dumb but I can't see a need to go over 95mph in this size truck especially with off road tires. My rubicon has offroad tires and up over 80 it doesn't feel awesome. Being nannied is annoying on principle though.

I am not sure why anyone wants more power out of this 6.7L Diesel Truck. It has almost 500 HP stock! It has over 1000 lb/ft of torque. Everyone who tows 15,000 LBS trailers says they can't even tell it's back there. Spend your money on something else. If you want to drive it like a Mustang, press the Traction Control button twice.

Anyone interested in Getting some more performance outa their 2020 6.7 call dirty diesel customs in kelowna bc Canada. They can set you up with the only tuner out there so far. Not going to name them directly for obvious reasons!

Anyone interested in Getting some more performance outa their 2020 6.7 call dirty diesel customs in kelowna bc Canada. They can set you up with the only tuner out there so far. Not going to name them directly for obvious reasons!
Awesome thanks!!!!

Just something I saw and wanted to share.

duramaxtuner made 565 / 1250 at the wheels with their initial tune. EMISSIONS on stock turbo truck... they said they want to hit 600 whp. This is a legit 700 hp / 1400 torque truck with a simple tune. I’m in awe

Just curious whys it limited at 95? Because its such a big truck?
I think it’s a combination of tire speed ratings, weight of the truck vs brake performance and not to mention the drive shaft will spin to catastrophic failure if you were to drive these things as fast as the 6.7 could push them.

I am not sure why anyone wants more power out of this 6.7L Diesel Truck. It has almost 500 HP stock! It has over 1000 lb/ft of torque. Everyone who tows 15,000 LBS trailers says they can't even tell it's back there. Spend your money on something else. If you want to drive it like a Mustang, press the Traction Control button twice.
Press the traction control button twice....and save your money for Bourbon and Guns!

I think it’s a combination of tire speed ratings, weight of the truck vs brake performance and not to mention the drive shaft will spin to catastrophic failure if you were to drive these things as fast as the 6.7 could push them.

Agreed, well said. ?? Buy a Lamborghini for speed.

I will tune mine i am sure. For many reasons one to block egr and toss that cooler in the trash with all the exhaust headaches. So no more def and tons more power!! The stock tune just has so so many huge tq limits in it I am sure we damn near never see its full stock HP and TQ. I also took my Hellcat to 1100HP so yeah I have a sickness! ? ?
P.S. LOVEEEE THIS TRUCK!!!

FYI the engine part of the tune right now is good! But not the transmission they are cooking..... just need more time to dial in.

speed limiter is dumb but I can't see a need to go over 95mph in this size truck especially with off road tires. My rubicon has offroad tires and up over 80 it doesn't feel awesome. Being nannied is annoying on principle though.
wonder if forscan can override the 95 MPH limit????
These trucks can cruise so 100MPH should be no problems

wonder if forscan can override the 95 MPH limit????
These trucks can cruise so 100MPH should be no problems
Forscan cannot disable or alter the speed limiter unfortunately. The only way right now is to get a programmer to change the limit value.

Back