What is the best tuner for the 6.7 Diesel?

bbrett

Current Ride
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
From what I hear from a friend who works there, NO Limits Fabrication has one available now for the 2020. It's not on their website but you may want to call them.

Warpath

Lobber of midgets
Miltary
U.S. Army
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
From what I hear from a friend who works there, NO Limits Fabrication has one available now for the 2020. It's not on their website but you may want to call them.
I've talked to them twice. They act like they don't know what im talking about and have no idea who can help me. Guy just dummies up on the phone like i work for the EPA.

bbrett

Current Ride
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
I've talked to them twice. They act like they don't know what im talking about and have no idea who can help me. Guy just dummies up on the phone like i work for the EPA.
I'll ask my friend if there's a part number or someone specific to talk to.

IceSoldier88

Founding Member
Miltary
Army
Current Ride
Waiting on a 350 Tremor
Current Ride #2
20 Explorer / 18 Indian Chieftain Limited / 19 Can-Am Defender XMR
First Responder
Volunteer Firefighter
So what's the story about EPA preventing tuners? Is it illegal? If so I don't understand how it could be. Arnt they market for offroad use?

bbrett

Current Ride
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
So you're right. I did talk to him and the do "offer" one, legally they can't publicly sell it without breaking any federal EPA law. So unless you know someone, or you go through one of their "authorized" dealers you won't be able to get one. I'd offer to get you one, but I don't want the liability if its not something you want anymore and have to deal with returns etc.

Warpath

Lobber of midgets
Miltary
U.S. Army
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
So you're right. I did talk to him and the do "offer" one, legally they can't publicly sell it without breaking any federal EPA law. So unless you know someone, or you go through one of their "authorized" dealers you won't be able to get one. I'd offer to get you one, but I don't want the liability if its not something you want anymore and have to deal with returns etc.
I appreciate the info. Oh, I still want it. I'm not really the litigious type. I accept my risks.

TrackRat

Founding Member
Current Ride
2018 Raptor
Are there actually any tunes that won’t impact warranty? Assume not. Expensive truck with a 10k motor upgrade... normally a big tinkerer with cars but on this one I think she’s staying stock

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge