What is the best tuner for the 6.7 Diesel?

So im looking at the EZ Lynk. Why is there such a price difference between them? Between $400-$1500.

So im looking at the EZ Lynk. Why is there such a price difference between them? Between $400-$1500.
Because one of them more than likely comes with a support pack (tuning), and one probably is just the device. I just recently bought a 21 tremor 6.7, but run GDP tuning with ez lynk on my 17, and I love it. Avoid PPEI tuning at all cost IMO.

Hahah right! My truck so so smooth and quite at 85+++ is unreal!!! LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!
I drive a 55 Freeway on the way to work...One day I look down I am goin 90....felt like 55....awesome trucks!!

Last edited:
Does anyone have any Updated info on when the Banks derringer will be available/released?
Also why would any want or need to use derringer with a pedal monster?
I’m thinking that’s what I will go with once it’s available. I don’t think I want to do anything that will sacrifice warranty or damage such an expensive truck. I also have 150K mile extended warranty so I want to maximize that as well.

I'm also curious about warranty-safe tunes and people's experience with warranty issues with Ford on these.

I'm also curious about warranty-safe tunes and people's experience with warranty issues with Ford on these.
There is no warranty safe tune. Ford is measuring key strokes to see if you have tuned your vehicle. Key stokes meaning when you start and stop your truck. When you tune your truck the key strokes are being recorded on the new program you installed. When you return it back to stock there will be very minimal key strokes recorded on the stock program. Just a little insider info a Ford engineer I know told me.

There is no warranty safe tune. Ford is measuring key strokes to see if you have tuned your vehicle. Key stokes meaning when you start and stop your truck. When you tune your truck the key strokes are being recorded on the new program you installed. When you return it back to stock there will be very minimal key strokes recorded on the stock program. Just a little insider info a Ford engineer I know told me.
Interesting.

I agree 100% there are no warranty safe tunes. And if you time expect to pay for repairs out of pocket.
But all kinds of manufacturers have been doing this for a while. It’s nothing new. And for sure isn’t a valid reason to deny a claim.

I hate to wait until the warranty is over, but probably the best option. I want this truck to last as long as possible. All I want is more pedal response, and the truck to breath better.

I have read reports that without the egr/dpf garbage, proper maintenance, keeping the stock air filter, the 2020+ 6.7s are capable of 500k-700k miles before re-build. This seems very feasible, considering the short block is extremely strong.

I've talked to them twice. They act like they don't know what im talking about and have no idea who can help me. Guy just dummies up on the phone like i work for the EPA.
Happy to help you guys with No Limit intakes if interested, I am a dealer for them. I can answer any questions you guys may have.

Sounds so sick.
These trucks have insane power from factory. All I want to do is remove the torque limits down low, block egr/dpf delete. But will derringer remove cel?
The banks pedal commander seems awesome as well.

Sounds so sick.
These trucks have insane power from factory. All I want to do is remove the torque limits down low, block egr/dpf delete. But will derringer remove cel?
The banks pedal commander seems awesome as well.
Most reputable tuners wont remove the TQ limiters on the 2020 and newer fords and GM's. They are there for good reason, and even when I asked to get mine removed when I got deleted and tuned ( including trans tuning ) they said no, because it WILL blow up the trans and they dont want to be responsible for that.

I drive a 55 Freeway on the way to work...One day I look down I am goin 90....felt like 55....awesome trucks!!
Same. Very easy to speed in these trucks

What sucks is that I just want to open up the exhaust and hear the 6.7. I don't need the extra power. Keeping the EGR intact but unplugging everything with a delete tune doesn't sit well with me and a DPF back exhaust is pointless. These trucks sound awesome opened up. I just want to hear it.

I'd love the EGR deleted and the DEF system gone. Open her up to breathe and maybe sound a little better. The stock tune besides all that useless junk is okay with me. EPA sucks...

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF EZ-LYNK HAVE ANY TUNES AND TRANNY TUNES FOR 2020 AND NEWER F250? I JUST WANT IT TO HAVE THE SNORT AND THE FUEL ECO IM AIMING FOR 30MPS WHICH SHOULD BE NO PROB WITH THAT 10SPEEDER

Back