🛠️ What did you do to your Tremor today? [2026 edition]

IMG_5452.webp
IMG_5454.webp


The fake Tremoring continues. S&B front lip, it was specced with plow springs, and threw on some 295/65-20 Toyo Open Country AT3’s today - 35.1” tire. No suspension mods.
 
How soon is this writeup? haha
I might try and tackle this this weekend.

Did you end up having to unbolt the cooler?

I have a Vevor 10L trans fluid extractor / filler that runs on compressed air. Worked really well on the service I did on my ZF8 in my 535i.
It’s right here 😁
That fluid filler should work well. It wasn’t horrible pumping, but it’s still laborious. If you can get a wrench on the actual fill plug (right side, next to the exhaust pipe. 19mm ) you can suck it out through there first. I’m adventurous and just drilled a hole.
You can just unbolt the cooler and nudge it a little to R&R the pan. I mention that in the write up. It’s about a 2 hour job including the drive to heat up the trans.
 
So I donated some blood the other day....while heading to the vamps I was in a merge lane.

Seems as some people decide they need to test the guy driving the big truck so they stay in the right lane forcing a drag race. Me : Okay....I punch the pedal....BARK....👀👀.....Oh shioooot....The rear tires barked really good, traction equals torque, speed climbs.....they loose.

Vamps got theirs....I got mine. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

vin-diesel-fast-and-furious.gif
 
So I donated some blood the other day....while heading to the vamps I was in a merge lane.

Seems as some people decide they need to test the guy driving the big truck so they stay in the right lane forcing a drag race. Me : Okay....I punch the pedal....BARK....👀👀.....Oh shioooot....The rear tires barked really good, traction equals torque, speed climbs.....they loose.

Vamps got theirs....I got mine. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

vin-diesel-fast-and-furious.gif
Looks like we need to start another thread with the title "What did your Tremor do to another vehicle today?" 🤪
 
So I donated some blood the other day....while heading to the vamps I was in a merge lane.

Seems as some people decide they need to test the guy driving the big truck so they stay in the right lane forcing a drag race. Me : Okay....I punch the pedal....BARK....👀👀.....Oh shioooot....The rear tires barked really good, traction equals torque, speed climbs.....they loose.

Vamps got theirs....I got mine. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

vin-diesel-fast-and-furious.gif
Lol, I was in a similar but different situation. I was coming up to a zipper merge (I was on the right). I had it timed out where I was coming in behind this suburban. Almost to the merge spot this little @#&$+ decides they'll run up the suburbans ass to cut me. So, I proceeded to dust the suburban and the little @#&$+ in the grass. Stupid little @#&$+
These trucks are friggin sleepers, even stock... 😜
1000019134.gif
 
I’m trying to install the Rigid hood a pillar light, any advice where to install the wire ends? I found the upfitter wires, but I’m lost from there.
 
I’m trying to install the Rigid hood a pillar light, any advice where to install the wire ends? I found the upfitter wires, but I’m lost from there.
Can you elaborate on what you mean by "wire ends".

When hooking up the lights, the positive wire (usually red)connects to the upfitter wire of your choice and the ground wire (usually black) just goes to ground (chassis or battery).
 
I’m trying to install the Rigid hood a pillar light, any advice where to install the wire ends? I found the upfitter wires, but I’m lost from there.

On either side you will see a grounding point near the battery/fender. Just extend the ground wire, use a ring terminal, connect at the ground point. Done.

:cool: :cool: 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲
 
Must have done something right. They turn on. No yellow option though. Not sure if is an option though. I’ll post night photos after dark.
IMG_3397.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom