SC3Z-16605-C Grille Emblem $103.13 (comes with a new front camera preinstalled)Looks awesome, got a part number handy by any chance?
It will not come with the fully blacked out gloss overlay. I had that specially made.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
SC3Z-16605-C Grille Emblem $103.13 (comes with a new front camera preinstalled)Looks awesome, got a part number handy by any chance?
Thanks! Where did you have it made?SC3Z-16605-C Grille Emblem $103.13 (comes with a new front camera preinstalled)
It will not come with the fully blacked out gloss overlay. I had that specially made.
This is the wayBought her a 5th wheel and TPMS sensor so I could do 5 tire rotations. PSA-Schlepping 37” tires around is a royal PITA.
View attachment 274371
View attachment 274373
SC3Z-16605-C Grille Emblem $103.13 (comes with a new front camera preinstalled)
It will not come with the fully blacked out gloss overlay. I had that specially made.
View attachment 272789
Sneak Peak (shop uploads pictures daily into Google Drive so I can follow along).
View attachment 274440View attachment 274441
Full breakdown and cost coming later but dyno day was today -- at the rear wheels 612 hp and 598 torque. I fly down tomorrow for pick up and then 500 miles drive back home.
stock dyno run came in at 341 whp and 370 tq