🛠️ What did you do to your Tremor today? [2026 edition]

I bought the 3W after my truck purchase. Found them to be to flimsy and sent them back. Ordered the WeatherTech HD mats and I am very happy with them and far superior to the Chinese mats that appear to be coming out of the same factory with a different name.
I considered the WeatherTech's which rate well, but I passed due to the additional $100 cost. My main concern was how they would fit for which 3W rated well. The 3W / 3-piece set had a 17.6 LB shipping weight so I think they'll be heavy-duty enough for my use.
 
Last edited:
That’s a huge beast.

What’s your setup, dude looks amazing.

Looks like Carli mode in full effect! Well done!

Appreciate it! Dominator kit with KMC Mesas w/toyo rt pros. Have a lot more to do on the truck overall but wanted to get some seat time in this weekend after finishing up the suspension install. Second guessing the rt pros a bit but going to give them a fair shot. Talked myself out of MTs originally.
 
I considered the WeatherTech's which rate well, but I passed due to the additional $100 cost. My main concern was how they would fit for which 3W rated well. The 3W / 3-piece set had a 17.6 LB shipping weight so I think they'll be heavy-duty enough for my use.
Everyone looks for and accepts different things and I appreciate and respect that. To me, the material in the 3W was too flimsy and left me "uncomfortable". Looked like it will start to curl over time. WT HDs are expensive, indeed. I also looked at the 3D Maxpider and Tuxmats which are awesome and have used in other vehicles. This go-around, the WT seems to fit the bill best. Second choice would have been the Huskys which also have a thicker material.
 
I continued my very slow roll towards de-chroming the truck. The chrome bars on the otherwise black Platinum grille are no more.

What I used. Four parts-adhesion promoter, primer, Agate Black and Clear coat. Took most of an afternoon with dry time and multiple coats.
IMG_7252.webp


IMG_7254.webp


Boots, the barn cat checked in to see what was going down.
IMG_7258.webp


Good match for the factory paint. We’ll see on the durability, but I think it will be no worse than the rest of the grille which has already collected a few nicks and scratches in 35K.
IMG_7272.webp
 
I continued my very slow roll towards de-chroming the truck. The chrome bars on the otherwise black Platinum grille are no more.

What I used. Four parts-adhesion promoter, primer, Agate Black and Clear coat. Took most of an afternoon with dry time and multiple coats.
View attachment 273976

View attachment 273977

Boots, the barn cat checked in to see what was going down.
View attachment 273978

Good match for the factory paint. We’ll see on the durability, but I think it will be no worse than the rest of the grille which has already collected a few nicks and scratches in 35K.
View attachment 273979
The sticker has pheasant spelled wrong... 😉
 
A few days late, but I finally got my wheels and tires installed. I'll install the Tremor coil springs and leaf spring blocks right before I schedule an alignment; they're just waiting in the garage. Right now I'm only getting minor run on the driver's side of the sway bar.

KMC IMS 552, 18x9, +18
Toyo Open Country ATIII, 37x12.50R18
IMG_0548.webp
IMG_0515.webp
IMG_0498 2.webp
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom